Status: updating weekly!

The Summer of Our Lives

three

A few days later we were in Vegas, it was Jack's birthday so we had two days off to party and celebrate. We had a music video to shoot during the two days, leaving us with only a few hours at night to party.

It was just after one in the afternoon and we were all taking some time to eat and recollect ourselves. Kellin and I were currently walking to some sandwich shop near where we were shooting. We walked in and sitting there with the blonde, who I discovered was indeed a girl named Jenna, was Mallory. They were deep in discussion about something, I don't know what, but when she looked up and saw me she was silent. I waved at her slightly and she smiled then turned away. Okay then. We were waiting to pay when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"What are you up to?" Mallory asked me.

"Nothing really, just taking a lunch break I guess." I shrugged.

"Are you busy?"

"Now? No, Kellin and I were just going to head back to the video shoot."

"Oh okay," she nodded

"You should come and hang out!" Kellin said.

"Yeah, you should it'll be fun!" I smiled.

"Sure, yeah that sounds like fun."

We paid for our food and headed out again. Mallory followed close behind us quietly. I turned every now and again to smile at her, even though my mouth was full of food. She giggled and rolled her eyes each time.

We got back to the shoot and went inside. I introduced everyone who we really knew to Mallory. She got uncomfortable with all the people I could tell. She was fidgeting and trying to keep her distance. Even when we started back on the video she was still in the distance away from everyone. She was so mysterious and I eventually lost my train of thought causing us to have to do the whole scene over again.

A half hour later, I lost her. She just wasn't there anymore and I was nervous. You don't just disappear without telling anyone where you're going, but she did! I asked everyone if they had seen her and they all shook their head. I gave up and started talking to the director so we could start again.

"Hey I have to go," She said scaring the living shit out of me.

"What the fuck? I thought you were gone," I said breathless, holding my heart trying to get my heart rate to slow.

"No I was out back on the phone, but now I have to go."

"You're very calm for someone who almost killed me," I joked. "But yeah, thanks for hanging out."

"Thanks for inviting me it was cool," she shrugged. "Hand me your phone."

"Why?" I questioned, even though I was still handing it to her.

"So we can find each other at the club tonight."

"Oh right," I nodded.

"Here," she said while handing it back to me. "Text me so I know it's you. I'll catch you later."

"See you tonight!" I smiled as she walked away.

'Hell yeah, I got her number.' I thought to myself.

Later that night we were back to the hotel, I had just taken a shower and was currently sitting watching TV on the piece of shit they called a television.

To Mallory: hey its vic :)

From Mallory: hey! what time are you going tonight?

To Mallory: probably around 10 you?

From Mallory: me and alex and the all time low guys are going at 9ish

To Mallory: save me a spot at the bar

From Mallory: sure thing see you later! :)

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't shake the feeling of want for this girl. Not even in a sexual way, in every way. I wanted to know her better than she knew herself. I wanted to know her secrets, her troubles, her triumphs, and her downfalls. I was going to make it happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
he likes her woo