Status: updating weekly!

The Summer of Our Lives

four

It was just past nine and I was fixing my tie in the bathroom mirror. Mike was sitting on his bed waiting on me, while Tony and Jaime were in the room next door waiting on us. I could tell Mike was getting impatient because I heard about six groans in the past thirty seconds.

"Seriously Vic, hurry the hell up."

"Sorry, it's just this fucking thing won't stay straight." I complained.

"You look fine bro! Let's go get some booze," he said excitedly.

"Yeah, this is as good as it's going to get. Let's go get the guys," I said while walking out of the bathroom, towards the door. We knocked on the door next to us and a second later Jaime was walking out with Tony right behind him.

To Mallory: on my way to the club!

From Mallory: cool i'm towards the back near a huge dj set

To Mallory: alright save me a few shots :)

From Mallory: no promises you better hurry

We got there not much later and I tried to make is discrete that I was looking for Mallory. I could tell Mike was following me towards the bar, but I tried not to think anything of it. I saw the DJ set Mallory was talking about, but avoided heading over there, instead going to get a drink. I ordered some whiskey while Mike got a beer.

"I'm gonna go fuck some shit up with Austin!" Mike yelled over the music. I laughed so he knew I acknowledged him.

I made my way back towards the area she said she was in. She was on a couch with some tattooed guys on both sides of her. She looked up and saw me, smiled, and left the group she was with.

"Hey, you clean up well," she winked.

"Thanks, so do you," I smirked. And she did, she was wearing a tight, red dress that showed off... everything. She smiled and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the bar. She got a few shots while I downed the rest of my whiskey.

"Here," she said sliding a shot to me. "Drink up."

"Thanks," I grinned. She turned herself towards me and crossed her legs, her knees hitting my leg. I smirked and downed the shot, cringing slightly. I took maybe four from her, wondering how many she had herself.

All of a sudden she was getting up and grabbing my hand, pulling me with her onto the dance floor. I looked around for Alex, mainly, or to see if anyone was watching because no one would believe this.

It was a haze, having her dancing on me. I didn't know how to react. An hour later, I think, we were taking more shots. Another after another, over and over. I lost count how many I had. I could walk straight anymore. The only thing I really knew was that there were a pair of lips kissing my neck.

--

The next morning I woke up with a mind numbing headache. I was in a room similar to mine, which was a good sign. I looked at the floor and saw clothes literally everywhere. There were pants, my shirt, a girls dress, some heels; I got laid, sweet.

I smirked to myself and stretched out. I hit the girls leg and looked over to see who exactly I just hit. After I saw her face I was ready to die, I didn't... I couldn't! I couldn't do that! I couldn't have slept with her. I was ready to deny it all I wanted, but the truth was I had slept with Mallory Gaskarth. Her brother warned me and now I'm fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
bee boo boo bop