Status: The summary is in another character's POV but the story is told by Matt. DISCLAIMER: I'm not against anyone's religion though I make it seem that Matt is... He's only saying such things because he's mad at the world. He also curses A LOT and I'll be using a few Green Day puns here-and-there...

Beautiful Mess

Matthew Macbel has finally been released from the hospital after getting hooked on pills, cigarettes and the negativity from accidentally crashing into his younger brother with his car. And to think there couldn't be anything worse going on with this high schooler, correct? WRONG. Because of his dangerous habits, he had to have his left arm, from the elbow down, amputated; which makes no fucking sense to me but whatever. But what exactly caused his addiction? He's never even answered that question. But that's normal; not like he's anywhere close to being normal now anyways.

Going to school is a little.... different now for Matt. Though he used to being just the-one-popular-boy-who's-still-a-virgin at Westrell High, now he's with what the others called "The Specials". Damn, were they right about "Special". They had their own little "Special" problems and they knew that Matt is now one of them; not that he liked the attention, except from this one girl....

Her name is Avery Cameron. She's known for just bumming as many cigarettes as she could when she was twelve after her father... Well, you'll find that out later. But she's better now that she stopped smoking, I swear. But I do admit, things have brightened up ever since Matthew joined us. Though it is kind of awkward being the same old Candice just telling you everything like fucking Shakespeare in his stupid fucking plays; but hey, that's just me and my opinion talking.

But what I'm trying to say is, things are changing around here. Everything's becoming a huge mess between Matthew and Avery. But like I said, that's just me and my fucking opinion talkin'.

It's Just a Beautiful Fucking Mess.
  1. Stranger Danger
    (September 23rd, 2013 at Westrell High) Matthew finally goes to school and goes to meet the Specials for the first time.
  2. Fighting Back
    Days have gone by and Matt has gotten to know the Specials a little more, but something seems to be wrong with Avery today... Matt then finds about Avery's now ex-boyfriend and tries his best to cheer her up.
  3. One in the Same
    The fight between Matthew and Michael continue...
  4. Omar and The Green-Eyed Monster
    It's been two weeks since the incident with Michael and Matt is in for a "lovely" surprise...
  5. The Queen and Frankenstein
    It's finally Halloween! Matt tries to celebrate with Avery as he tries to stay away from Omar and get closer to her.