Status: Slow but active

A Frozen Frost

Prologue

Elsa looked out the window in sadness. She wished that she could control her powers so her parent's would open up the gates and then she wouldn't have to shut Anna out. It had been a year since she struck her sister and her powers were getting stronger. She only wished that someone would help her. Someone who truly understood her pain.

Elsa sat on her bed as she made little snowflakes dance around.

"You're afraid you're going to hurt someone again, aren't you, sweet Elsa?" a voice from the shadows spoke.

Elsa turned to see a tall, lanky figure emerge from the dark corner. "Wh-who are you?"

The figure laughed and walked closer to Elsa. "I'm Pitch Black and I'm here to help you with your powers."

Elsa looked at her hands and nodded. "How do I control them? How do I not hurt people?"

Pitch chuckled darkly before sitting beside Elsa. "You are going to hurt your sister again or your parents if you don't hide it. You have to bottle it up inside you or you will murder the ones you love."

Elsa stared widely as he spoke. She didn't want to hurt anyone. "I'll do it. I'll do anything."

"Just always listen to me, Elsa and I'll make sure that you don't harm your family," he said with finality before disappearing in the shadows.

~2 years later~


Elsa stood in a half snow covered room as Pitch appeared.

"It's getting stronger," she yelled with complete fear.

Pitch secretly smiled at her fear before going to her. "Elsa, what have I told you?"

Elsa looked down. "Pitch, it's not working."

Pitch looked at her with a frustrated look. "Elsa! What have I told you?"

Elsa took a breath, pulling on her glove that adorned her hand. "Conceal it, don't feel it."

"Don't let it show," he said before leaving Elsa to writhe in fear of her powers.

~4 years later~


Pitch sat on Elsa's bed as she cried against the ice covered door.

"If you would have done as I asked, this would have never happened."

She looked up at him with a tear stained face. "I tried," she whispered.

"But not hard enough. If you would have truly done as I said, no one would have gotten hurt," he said before turning to leave. "I hate to say this Elsa but it's all your fault."

Elsa looked at him with disbelief. "But, I tried to shut them out. I wasn't there when they died."

"But they were already on their way back. They were probably afraid that you would kill Anna, not just hurt her. Face the facts, Elsa. They thought you were a monster."

Elsa looked at Pitch and bit her lip, shaking her head vigorously. "You're wrong. They tried to protect me."

Pitch stood up and hovered over her. "I tried to protect you. They lived in fear of you! I'm the only one who understands you, Elsa. I was shut out by everyone and thrown away because they thought I was a monster. I'm trying to help you so you don't get hurt. Do you still trust me, Elsa?"

"I trust you more than anyone, Pitch."

Pitch smiled at her. "Good."

~ 3years later~


"What if they find out about your powers today? What if you expose yourself?"

Elsa looked at Pitch with slight worry. "I'll just remember what you told me: Conceal, don't feel."

"All you have to do is put on a show because one wrong move-"

Elsa cut him off and sighed. "and everyone will know."

Pitch smiled, satisfied. "That's my girl."

Pitch had gotten what he wanted. Elsa was living in fear of herself. All he had to do was keep it that way.

~Time Lapse~


"Pitch!" Elsa screamed once Anna had left her castle. Pitch emerged from the shadows again and sighed.

"What happened Elsa?"

"I struck her. What if I froze her heart?"

Pitch turned from her. "Then you'll come with me."

Elsa looked down. "What if I killed her?" she whispered and Pitch sighed before repeating his statement.

~After the defrost of Arendelle~


Pitch was furious after Elsa learned to control her powers. He hated that his years of hard work of her living in fear was destroyed. He had to break her again. He had to get her to join him because that is what it had always been about. He needed her as an asset.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for it not being great or too time jumpy. It'll get better and I'll be going back and forth between Elsa and Jack. I have a new found love for Elsa and this is my first crossover fic or anything remotely like it. Stay tuned and I promise it'll get better.

Xoxo
Ema

PS it'll be slow going until the summer but I will update as much as possible.