Status: I want good feedback

They Never Gave up on Hope

Phineas

"Phineas your not supposed to be here" I said in confusion
"Dad you don't understand," he said with great sorrow
"What do you mean I don't understand?" I told him
"You see I was murdered," he replied with fear and sadness appearing on his face.
"wait till your mother finds out, I'll do my best to keep her from killing you again," I told him boldly. The rest of the day was very grim filled with rain, every hall I walk down I think I'm seeing things. I almost passed out a few times. Until I fell over unconscious on the hard cold tile.
Finally Clowie found me.

The rest of the day was a nightmare I really needed to tell her what happened, but my mouth wouldn't let me.

"What's wrong?" She said
I replied "Nothing's wrong, nothing at all," I almost blew my cover but I remembered she and I know between each others emotions we can tell there's something wrong.

"Tell me" she said in a higher pitched voice that she only uses when she wants an answer.
"Nothing's wrong the cat died that's all."
"We don't have a cat!" She said almost laughing.
"Just tell me what's wrong," she said again.
"Ok I will tell you what's wrong, but you can't kill me or him."
"Him who's "him"" she said
"It's Phineas ok, he was mudered."
She dropped to the floor while I'm trying to get her onto the couch but she won't stop weeping. I sat down and tried to comfort her, but she wouldn't let me near her.

just then Phineas walked and saw us on the couch he decided to kiss her on the forehead then she realized we were in heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is about it