Meow

Chapter uno

"Heyyyy guys, this is the ginger princess here and oh my ginger kittens I'm going to boarding YAYAYAYAYAYAY!" I shouted at my camera as I jumped up and down on my bed in a tiger onesie because that's how normal I am

"Look at the brochure it says for gifted! IM GIFTED! Gifted at drawing cat whiskers on my face" I took out a purple sharpie from my pocket and began to draw whiskers on my face using the view finder as a mirror

"Look guys I'm a cat now MEOWWWW! Shit this isn't gonna come off is it.. Ohmigowash I wasn't suppose to use the swears I was suppose to say shitaniwah which is the Swedish god of crystal meth"

I heard a loud car horn honking, it was the cab.

"Well it looks like I'm going to have to go now BYEYEYEYEY" I said then turned off my camera. I quickly unzipped my onesie stuffed it in my large bag.

I ran out the front door said my goodbyes to Bailey my house, yes I named my house and got in the cab.

The journey to my new school took three hours but it didn't really seem that long as I just blasted my playlist of Blink 182, Linkin park, Green day and Limp bizkit through my headphones.

**

I walked into what looked like a reception area with a large desk and a lady that look like she was in her late twenties with brown hair pulled tightly into a bun on the top of her head.

"Hi, I'm new here and I don't really know where to go" I said awkwardly

"Hey, what's your name sweetie and I'll find what dorm you'll be in" The lady said in a really high pitched squeaky voice

"Alan ashby" She tapped my name into the computer in front of her with her disgusting fake nails, ew, fake nails are horrible and they dont even look real.

"Ahh, you'll be in room 121. I'll call one of your room mates down to show you to it"

She dialed a number then put the phone upto her ear

"Hello, is this Jack Barakat?...Your new room mate has arrived can you come get him?...Ok bye"

She looked up at me and told me to go sit down until my room mate came

I took my phone out of my back pocket and decided to tweet
Ohmigosh guy's I've just got to my new school meowww I'm so excited
A minuet after it had been tweeted I already had 21 retweets, 234 favourites and 47 replies

A guy with brown sticky up hair and a blond streak down the middle stood in front of me. He was kind of cute but not the type of guy I'd go for.

"Hey you're my new room mate right? I'm Jack" He said grinning

"Yeah, I think so.. Im Alan" I said awkwardly

"You are then, come on I'll show you where our room is"

I followed him down two halls then up some stairs and then we finally reached the room

"Welcome to le home" Jack said as he opened the door.

The room was covered in posters with barely any wall showing, just the way I liked it. There were four beds, one in each corner of the room and two guys,who I assumed were my other room mates, sitting on one of them.

"OUR NEW ROOM MATE'S A FREAKING GINGER! OH MY GOD THATS AWESOME!" Said a guy with a fading pink streak in the middle of his darkish light brown hair

"Yes Alex our new room mate is a ginger ninja" Jack said

The other guy stayed sitting down on the bed and just looked up at me. WOW.. Like wow wow wow he was attractive and was wearing a tiger onesie matching the one I had. Three words. I'd. Tap. That.

"Oh my ginger kittens" I pulled out my onesie and put it on over my clothes "TWINSIES" I shouted and ran over to Hot-guy-I-don't-know-the-name-of and plopped my self next to him (A/N Plopped.. Plopped.. Thats a funny word)

"Yeah we are" He giggled. Oh my dear turtles his giggle was so cute I just wanted to eat him
"I'm Austin by the way" Oooh Austin, I wouldn't mind screaming that name out while fu- No. Bad Alan. Dirty Alan.

I had the sudden urge to hug him, so I did. I guess he wasn't expecting it so it made him jump. He smelt really nice, like cinnamon and grass.

I finally let go of him and took out my phone.

"Austin lets take a selfie!" I got up Instagram and took a selfie of me kissing Austins cheek because why the hell not.

He started to blush, like Austin can you not unless you want me to fuck you on this spot.

"Whats you Instagram, I'll tag you in the photo" I said while looking into his chocolatey brown eyes
"Its @austincarlile"

Meowwwwwwwowowowowowow Look you guy's I made a friend who's a cat like me YAYAYAYAY! His insta's @austincarlile go follow him

A phone on the small table next to the bed we were sitting started to buzz and Austin turned it on.
"Wow dude, I just gained 200.. 300.. 700 follower on on instagram! Thanks" He said putting one hand over his mouth. GAHH STOP BEING SO CUTE, OK AUSTIN?

"We're going out to get some food do you two want to come?" Alex said to me and Austin from the other side of the room

"Nah, I'll just stay here" Austin said.

I was pretty hungry but if staying here means being alone with Austin then I'm down with that.

"I think I'll stay here to" I said.

"Ok then, byeeeee" Jack said as he left the room with Alex.

I wondered if those two were as couple because I'd ship it. Alack.. Jacex.. Jalex.. yes Jalex. JALEXXXXXXXX 4 LYFE

Austin was playing flappy bird on his phone with a concentrated pout on his face. Wow I would love to fuck that face.. Wait, stop it Alan you creepy pervert!

"Austin Austin Austin Austin Austin Austin Meow Austin Austin" I said with my face inches away from his face.

"Yes Alan" He said with that voice of his. OH THAT VOICE.

"Lets do something I'm bored" I said over stretching the 'or'

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

Well Austin there are many things I want to do with you *Insert pervy smile*

I thought for a bit then had a fantabulous - yes fantabulous - idea.

"LETS MAKE A VIDEOOOOOOOOO" I said rushing over to where I had droped my bag so I could get my camera.

"Wait what do you mean?" He questioned.

" A YouTube video for my channel! I have over one million subscribers, dude!" I over stretched the 'u' Gosh I over stretch things to much.

These days one million subscribers wasn't that much but to me it was freaking amazing.

"Um.. sure" Austin said

__________________________________________________________________________________