Meow

Chapter 3+13+1544-13-1544

The door swung open revealing my room mate with a blond streak and my other room mate with a pink streak.

"DA BITCHES ARE BACK" Jack shouted scaring the ginger nipples out of me.

"Hey guys" Austin said to Jack and Alex who were doing some sort of clapping game.

I swear if Jalex isn't real I'm going to sit in a hole for the rest of my life and read 'the origin of species' to the four ginger kittens who will be there with me.

I went over to my bag, unzipped it and grabbed my long sleeved pajamas and my little black box of secrets then walked over to Austin, who was still sat on the edge of the bed , and sat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my head in the side of his neck. I really cuddly when I'm sleepy.

"I'm tired Austie" I yawned and inhaled his sent. Im not weird he just smells nice ok! "Where can I have a shower?"

"Aw Alan you look so cute" HE CALLED ME CUTE AGAIN. FANGIRLING. FANGIRLING. Wait Im a guy so FANGUYING no FANMANING. FANMANING. Ok Alan contain yourself. "Oh, and there is shared bathroom down the hall but because we have four people sharing a room we have our own bathroom which is over there" He said pointing to a cream door that I hadn't noticed was there.

"Ok, thanks" I said sleepily before walking over to the door, opening it, shutting it and locking it.

The bathroom was really nice. It looked like one of those posh hotel bathrooms with the surface that dipped in to be a sink in front of a big rectangular mirror with a strip of lighting at the to. There was a bath with a shower head above in the corner of the room.

I stripped down until I was in the nude then opened little black box and grapped out my shinny metal friend.

I turned on the shower and stepped in. The warm water pelted down onto my ginger hair and dripping down my body.

I swiped my cold blade over a once fading scar reopening it.

You would expect that would you? The kid always joking and happy to be carving into his skin to get away from the horrible, frightening, haunting memories of the past.

The red liquid trickled down my skin but was soon washed away by the shower water pouring from above me.

Thirteen slashes to the wrist later I was ready to get out of the shower.

I dried myself and put on the pajamas I brought into the bathroom with me. They were his. Even though they had been washed countless times I could still smell him on them, his comforting, sweet sent.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away and plastered a grin on my face ready for when I was going to step out of the bathroom.

The next morning

"If I was Jay-Z, you'd be my Beyonce

We could rock the nation like they do

And if I was Da Vinci, you'd be Mona Lisa

Paint a smile perfectly on you.

And if I was James Dean, you could be my Audrey

Breakfast at Tiffany's for two."

I sung out very loudly while I jumping on my very bouncy, bouncy like a bouncy castle, bed trying to wake everyone up because we had school today. Ugh. Ugh. Triple UGHHHH.

Austin and Jacks eyes opened in unison while Alex put a pillow over his head and shout "Shut the fucking hell up Alan" Well someones being a Mr grumpy aren't they?

I continued to shout/sing and a really high pitched voice

"So throw me away

Cause if I were a boomerang

I'd turn around and come back to you.

Back back to you you, yeah yeah,

You you yeah yeah."

"FUCK SAKE ALAN" Alex threw his pillow at my waist causing me to fall off the bed and bang my head on the sharp edge of my wooden bed side table.

The tears started to pour down my face. What, don't judge it hurt and I'm a big baby at heart.

Both Alex and Austin jumped out of their beds and ran over to me. Jack looked like he had fallen back asleep again whata lazy pants.

Austin wrapped his arms around me and I buried my head into he chest probably getting tears and snot all over his shirt.

"My head hurts A-a-austie" I wailed still crying. I sometimes don't believe I'm sixteen either.

"Awh Alan its ok" He comforted me. His hands were stoking my ginger locks. Aha I have ginger locks xD

"Shit, Im sorry my cute little ginger friend! I never meant to hurt you I'm just a little grumpy when I wake up " Alex said apologetically.

A little grumpy. JUST A LITTLE. Well I guess I was Singing and jumping on the bed at 6:30 am but thats not the point. A LITTLE GRUMPY!

Austin pulled me away from his body and pushed my fringe back. "Its just a bit red" He said the kissed the booboo. Wait wait wait HE KISSED MY HEAD. HE FUCKING KISSED MY HEAD. OH MY TONY TURTLE. I FELT DEM SPARKS. I think he did as well because his face bounced away from mine .

___________________________________________________________________