Status: Indefinite Hiatus...

Redesign the Broken

Introductions Are Needed

Female: Blonde, approximately 5’4”, 23, blue/green eyes, slim figure.
From: Melbourne, Victoria. Australia.
Personality: Fiery, quick off the mark, witty and sarcastic. Good at hiding emotions, doesn’t let people in without a fight.
Preferences: Band merch, heavier music, favourite band is You Me at Six. Prefers skinny jeans over dresses. Tomboy. Sings and plays drums.
School/career: Studying music management and performance, aspires to be a travelling musician. Dream is to play Warped Tour Main Stage.

Male: Originally brown haired, once to a platinum/bleached blonde, back to brown now. approximately 6’1”, 24, crystal blue eyes, muscly, tattooed figure.
From: Weybridge, Surrey. UK.
Personality: outgoing, sarcastic, sometimes loud but caring as hell when needed. Expert at hiding his emotions and plastering on a fake smile, refuses to trust anyone.
Preferences: Playing drums, cooking, has own clothing line. Band merch, skinny jeans, Vans and snapbacks.
School/career: Touring performer - Drummer in a British rock band with his 4 best mates.

HER
Nobody fully understood who she was. She was silent about her issues, trusted no one. Nobody dared to question her, fearing that she was some unknown creature but in fact, all she was, was a girl who’d been cracked one to many times.
She built her walls so high, made them out of cement and bricks, in layers upon layers to ensure that they could never be torn down.
I guess, in a sense, she faltered herself; blocking people out like that would destroy her more than any other human could. But of course, she wouldn’t accept that.
In a way, she was stubborn. She wouldn’t consider the fact that maybe her tactic wasn’t as fool-proof as it seemed. She would read into any persons actions too much, angered by the way they glanced at her in the street but in reality, it was a mere level of misinterpretation. In turn, she locked herself away. 23 years on this earth, and she decided she wasn’t going to live any years past that. Crazy little girl, so naïve.

HIM
He was outgoing. Never a dull moment around him, but I suppose you’d get that from someone famous.
He was regarded as highly talented and highly attractive, although he was never too conceited in that regard. Despite his legions of fans swooning over a single selfie on Instagram, he never saw himself as “perfect” or “too damn hot”. It wasn’t that he had some form of low self-esteem, just that he didn’t enjoy the assumptions. He was worried that if these fans met him and got to know him in real life, they would change their opinions. How can you call someone perfect if you don’t know the person behind the fame?
Maybe it was his upbringing, or maybe just the way he wanted to live but he was always one to try new things. His bandmates called him fearless and adventurous, but it was nothing like that. He went out on a limb, for the adrenaline rush, because he knew that the next day could be his last.
One thing about him though; he never showed his emotions. He wasn’t one to wear his heart on his sleeve, well… After his dad passed away, that is.
So much of his soul was taken up by the man that raised him, his best friend - his hero – that he forced himself to keep the tears at bay. ‘I’m a man, I’m not weak’.