Status: Finished :) Currently writing the sequel.

The Black Parade

To The End

Gerard paced backwards and forwards in front of his desk, deep in thought. “So it changed shape?” He asked. We both nodded. He rummaged in his draw, before sighing and walking out. We heard muffled yells of ‘Mikey!’

The two brothers soon walked back in together, Gerard holding a book. He placed it on his desk and opened it, flicking through all the pages. They had various ink drawings of those demons, ones like the wolf and the dragon. He soon stopped at one which had no drawing. “Mutator Formarum” Gerard read out “capable of taking the shape of any other demon...There aren’t any weaknesses written down”

“You’d think that maybe it depended on the demon it was at that moment” Mikey said.

“Maybe” Gerard chewed on his lip. “Where’d you see it?”

“In town, then it went outside in the outskirts. It can disappear” Frank answered.

“So you don’t know where it went?” Gerard asked.

“No”

“We’ll have to keep an eye out for it” Mikey closed the book.

“But if it doesn’t turn into something else, then how will we know?” I asked.
“You won’t until you shoot it” Gerard shrugged “As long as we get it gone before it kills someone, it doesn’t matter.”

-

I was sitting in a room with Ray, where he was teaching me all the other kinds of demon. There were ones that could fly like birds, and he was telling me the best way to shoot them. We were interuptted by Mikey, who was out of breath.


“Demons...outside. There’s loads...we need you” he gasped. We both stood up and ran out the room, seeing a herd of demons and Frank and Gerard fighting them. Mikey ran back to help his brother, whilst Ray and I went to help Frank.

“there must be a source somewhere, they’re coming faster each day” Ray told Frank as he shot another. The demons were like rhinos, just bigger. I shot down a few, before having to instead concentrate on not getting trampled on. There were six left, Frank had shot down another one, and so did Ray. I couldn’t see Gerard or Mikey, but I assumed they were nearby. I aimed at another one, finally getting the target that I wanted the first try. We all shot one more each, before being able to relax.

“Where are the others?” Frank asked, breathing heavily.

“I don’t know” Ray shrugged. “There’s more of them coming every day”

“There must be a source somewhere” Frank mumbled. He thought for a while, before saying “we
should find where they’re forming and destroy it”

“Who will protect the town when we’re away?” Ray asked.

“Well, we should ask a few people to” Frank suggested.

“They don’t know how to kill them!”

“Yeah, but if we’re following the path we can kill them on the way, so only a few might get through, so they don’t have to do much” Frank explained.

I turned to see Gerard and Mikey running back from the town. Gerard seemed calm, and I wouldn’t have thought that there was something they had seen that was bad if I hadn’t have seen Mikey’s face.

“What’s going on?” I asked them.

“That shapeshifter you saw, we saw it and chased after it. It’s gone now” Gerard explained.
“We need to find their source and destroy it” Frank decided to try his luck with Gerard instead.

“I agree” Gerard nodded. “I know a few citizens that will be willing to protect for the time being too. I’ll go pay them a visit later. You guys get ready; it’s getting late so we’ll head out tomorrow”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this took so long again (and is still short)! I blame too much work and that new game fly divide... But anyway I think I know where this story is going so I'll try to make them more frequent (hopefully). Thanks for the comment, subs and recs!