Status: Finished :) Currently writing the sequel.

The Black Parade

Give 'Em Hell

(This chapter is done from Mikey's POV to change things up a bit :3)

I was lying on cold, hard floor with the sound of soft laughing. I sat up, my vision showing a blurred figure in front of me, dressed completely in black. I wanted to move, to stand up and run, but my wrists and ankles were tied together, preventing me from being able to do anything but watch him laugh.

His eyes, a crystal blue, looked down at me, and he cleared his throat. “Hello” His pale, thin lips curled into a tight smile. His voice was deep. “You’re from The Black Parade, aren’t you?” It was more a statement than a question, so I didn’t answer. Instead, I asked him a question.
“Who are you?”

“I think you called me a shapeshifter?” He raised an eyebrow. “I can’t shape shift, though”

“Then...how did you...” I began.

“I can’t turn into other things. Believe me, you and you’re companions would be dead and the city destroyed if I could.” He interrupted “I can manipulate shadows, instead”I frowned, confused. He sighed, clearly irritated. He held out a hand, what seemed like a black cloud wove between his fingers. He then looked to me.

“Any creature you like in particular?” He asked me. I didn’t answer.

“You see, I’ve always liked the Corvus.” He said, repeating the name in a hushed whisper, his eyes changing to a darker blue. The cloud formed shape of a raven, creating one of many types of demon. The raven crowed, but did not fly towards me, as most would expect. He spoke in a different language, and it flew onto his shoulder. He smiled at me again, brushing some black hair out of his pale white face. The black around his eyes was darker than some people’s, and he had shaped it himself, to make it look like it was dripping down. I had no idea how he did it, though. All the years I had been here, no one was able to do anything like it.

“How’d you...” I was interrupted by his voice again.

“And who are you?” His eyes pierced into me.

“Why would I tell you that?” I questioned.

“Because I told you who I was” he answered.

I sighed. I had no choice, and I wasn’t sure what he’d do to me if I didn’t. Especially with that on his shoulder.

“I’m from The Black Parade” I told him.

“I knew that” he rolled his eyes. “Who are you? Not what are you from?”

“Mikey” I answered.

“Oh! The youngest of the brothers” He smiled “How cute. Come with me. Let me show you something” He undone the rope binding my ankles, but left the ones on my wrists. He dragged me up and lead me out of the dark room, into something I wasn’t expecting to see.

It was a large hole, looking down into the inside of what looked like a volcano. Demons emerged from the magma at the bottom. All different kinds, all in there. We were on a rocky platform that edged around the whole volcano. I looked up, and realised we too where inside.

“Great, isn’t it?” He whispered in my ear. “Perfect to destroy that city. Except you keep defending it” this was a bit more louder, and much more bitter sounding. I swallowed hard, looking away from the inside of the volcano. It was singed into my mind, like the demons are to this world.

“Who are you?” I asked him. No one should have this power.

“Well, it’s more of a who was I? Because, you see I used to be an angel” He began, his eyes sparkling at the memory, before darkening as another crossed his mind. “Then I betrayed them. I used my powers for bad, and so they banished me down here. A fallen angel, that’s what I am now.”
“Why are you doing this then?” I asked. He didn’t answer me. Instead he continued. “Down here without anyone. A shadow of what I am supposed to be. Rejected, like these demons for making one stupid mistake!” His fist collided with the wall of the volcano, causing it to crumble a little. However he didn’t seem fazed by the heat. “So I help them, and your city is the answer, full of perfect people who did neither wrong nor right. Full of their food.”

“We are far from perfect-” I began in a low growl.

“Come on” He interrupted and dragged me back into the room. “I suspect your friends will find us soon. How fun will that be?” He smiled, before closing the door, leaving me back in darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next one! I actually managed to sit down for a while and fully plan this out so I know exactly where everythings going now. But anyway, I hope you enjoy it! :3