You Are Not Alone

Wake-Up Call

Lily's POV

Lily was slowly coming out of her sleep induced fog. Still only half conscious, she began to register that something was different this morning. Shifting slightly, her eyes popped open. Realizing exactly what felt so different, she lifted the covers and peeked down at her body. Her naked body! She could also feel the bare chest pressed against her back.

Finally, Lily was fully aware. Her mind began to flashback to the evening before. She blushed when she remembered everything that she and Michael had done last night. Everything that Michael had done to her. Just thinking about the things his hands and mouth had done to her, she flushed. Rubbing her thighs together, she took note of the heat that was building between her legs.

Suddenly, Lily felt Michael's hold around her waist tighten. Biting her lip, a naughty idea formed in her mind. Peeking over her shoulder, she confirmed that Michael was still asleep. Not giving herself the opportunity to be embarrassed, she subtly ground her backside against his morning erection. She snickered quietly when he groaned in his sleep. Her amusement was cut off when his hips began to rock against her.

Peeking, once again, over her shoulder, Lily was surprised to see Michael's eyes still closed. Turning in his arms, she stroked a curl away from his face with her finger. She giggled when his nose scrunched up as the curl passed over it, tickling him. Cupping his pale cheek, she leaned in, pecking his lips with hers. Deciding she wanted to see his beautiful brown eyes, she began dropping butterfly kisses all over his face.

Leaning up, Lily kissed Michael's forehead. This was immediately followed by each cheek. Then she pecked his chin and his small nose. Kissing each of his closed eyelids, she smiled when he made a small noise in the back of his throat. Finally, she pecked his lips - once, twice, then a third. When she placed her lips against his a fourth time, she felt him purse his lips in response. When she went to pull away to look at him, his hand traveled from her waist, slowly up her arm. His hand reached her the back of her head, pulling her lips back to his.

Still having not yet opened his eyes, Michael began to kiss Lily slowly. Massaging their lips together, she felt his tongue snake out along the seam of her lips. Instantly granting him access, she parted her lips slightly. She shivered as she felt his warm tongue lick along her bottom lip. Slowly, his tongue entered her mouth, in search of hers. When they finally touched, it was as if a fuse had been lit.
Michael was most definitely awake now, as Lily felt him deepen the kiss. It almost seemed as if he was dying and her mouth was his life force. In a flash, she found herself flat on her back. She was finally looking into those dark brown eyes. The desire he had for her was evident as he peered down at her. Not even two seconds later, Michael's lips were on hers again. Kissing Lily with wild abandon, he moved himself on top of her body.

Lily was panting, trying to catch her breath. She and Michael had already spent plenty of time wrapped up in each other's kiss. However, he had never kissed her like this. Not even last night, did his kiss feel so urgent and desperate. She moaned when he ground against her. With her naked, and him wearing only boxers, she felt every inch of his hardened shaft. Wrapping her legs around his, she dug her heels into his ass.

Moving down to kiss her neck, Michael continued to grind against Lily's heat. Her head was spinning at the sensations he was making her feel. His hardness rubbing against her was stimulating her clit deliciously. She threw her head back and moaned even louder than before. As if realizing what his actions were causing, he moved down further, taking an already hardened nipple into his mouth. Simultaneously, his hand reached between their bodies, stroking her nub with his thumb as he entered her with two fingers. As tightly wound as she was, it only took a few deep, long strokes. With a shout of his name, Lily came hard onto his fingers.

Pulling himself back up, Michael looked her in the eyes. Repeating his actions from the night before, he sucked Lily's juices from his fingers. With everything they had done with and to each other, she still couldn't keep from blushing. During her entire relationship with Mason, he never did that for her. However, he fully expected her to get him off that way. "You owe me since you're too much of a prude to let me fuck you", would always be his, oh-so-sensitive, response.

Michael then leaned in to kiss Lily's lips. She moaned when she tasted herself. She didn't understand why that was such a turn-on, but it was! It was then that she realized that, as much as Michael had done for her, he had yet to ask for or expect her to return the favor. Pulling out of the kiss, she looked up at him from beneath her eyelashes. Michael raised a questioning eyebrow when she bit her lip and gave him a sexy smile. She was determined to show him how much she appreciated him and how patient and selfless he was towards her.

Sitting up, Lily gently pushed Michael's shoulder. Understanding her silent command, he laid flat on his back. He still seemed unsure of what she was doing. She closed her eyes as his hand came up to stroke her cheek, then bury itself in her mass of curls. He pulled her down into a kiss, stroking the length of her arm. Goosebumps formed on every inch of skin he touched. Ending the kiss, she looked down at him. Licking her lips, she hoped he couldn't see how nervous she was. With what she was about to do, more thoughts of Mason came to the forefront of her mind. He had never had any qualms complaining about her lack of skill in this area.

Slowly, Lily moved to straddle Michael's hips. His large hands instantly moved to steady her. Once more, she leaned down and gave him a slow, languid kiss. Traveling lower, she kissed his neck. She heard his breath hitch when she continued south. Kissing his firm chest, she trailed her tongue down the center of his stomach. Placing wet, open-mouthed kisses all over his abs, she moved her eyes to look into his. He must have realized what her intentions were, because he placed his hands on both sides of her face. Silently asking for her to lift her head to look at him.

"Babygirl, you don't have to do this. Really, it's okay", Michael said softly. Lily smiled softly.

"I know, Michael. You haven't asked for a single thing in return. That's why I want to do this for you", she answered him.

"Are you sure, sweetheart? I don't mind doing things to make you feel good. I never want you to think I expect this of you", Michael said. The way he was looking at her with so much concern made Lily's heart flutter.

"I'm sure", was her only response. Giving him a sexy smirk, Lily pulled his boxers down slowly. She had to fight the urge to widen her eyes when, seeing him for the first time, she realized just how big Michael was.

God, will that even fit inside me when we do have sex?! Lily thought.

Trying not to stare, Lily shook the thought away. Sitting on her knees between his legs, she placed her hands in Michael's, which were now at his sides. Squeezing them, she closed her eyes and leaned forward slowly. Tentatively, she licked the tip of his cock, eliciting a low groan. Kissing the swollen head, she swirled her tongue around it. Michael hissed through his teeth as his hips bucked involuntarily. Opening her eyes, Lily saw that his eyes were squeezed shut and his knuckles were white from grasping her hands so tightly. His head was thrown back against the pillow as he panted heavily.

Hoping she was doing this right, Lily continued. Covering her lips with her teeth, she began to bob her head up and down his shaft. After a few minutes, she began sucking as she kept moving her mouth up and down. Michael's pants were now mixed with deep moans and the sexiest high-pitched sounds she'd ever heard. Vaguely, she thought how much these sounds reminded her of the noises he made in some of his songs. She would never listen to them the same way again!

All the sudden, Michael let go of one of her hands. Lily was surprised when he placed it on the back of her head. A moment of panic set in for her. Memories of Mason forcing his cock down her throat, gagging her, invaded her mind. However, Michael did no such thing. He simply stroked her face, causing her eyes to open and look up at him. Smiling at her softly, he gently ran his hands through her hair. He was watching her with a look of unmistakable adoration.

Unable to hold his intense stare, Lily closed her eyes. She began to swirl her tongue around Michael's tip, then sucking and bobbing her head faster. Still taking care not to hurt her, he gathered her hair in his hand, lifting his hips to meet her slightly. She wasn't very experienced, but she knew he must be close. Confirming her thoughts, Michael spoke between gasps and moans.

"Lily, ugh-", he moaned loudly. "I-I'm gonna-", a high-pitched sound cut him off. Lily felt him trying to push her away, but she wouldn't budge. "Lily, s-stop! I'm gonna c-come!" Michael sounded frantic. She released him with a pop and looked at him.

"Then. Come." Lily ordered, making Michael's eyes bulge. Her mouth instantly went back to work. After only three more strokes of her warm mouth, he came violently with a loud grunt. Greedily, she swallowed every drop.

With hooded eyes and flushed cheeks, Lily sat up on her haunches. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she smiled shyly. Not giving her time to speak, Michael grasped the back of her head, pulling her down into a head-spinning kiss. He didn't seem to want the kiss to end, as he opted to breath through his nose when the air emptied from his lungs. Finally, he slowed the kiss, giving her small pecks, ending it gradually. Lily looked at him nervously.

"I-I hope that was o-okay", Lily stammered, suddenly unable to look him in the eye.

"Okay?! Lily, that was amazing! You are amazing", Michael exclaimed. He stroked her swollen lips with his thumb. She looked back up at him, surprised.

"R-really?" Lily asked, still unsure of herself. Michael sighed.

"Why do I get the feeling Mason has something to do with this?" Michael asked, but it sounded like a statement.
Once again, Lily felt the need to avoid Michael's intense gaze. Suddenly, he sat up and pulled her into his lap.

"Baby? Baby, look at me", Michael ordered gently. He hooked a finger under her chin when she wouldn't comply. When his eyes found hers, he spoke again. "I don't know everything that bastard ever did or said to you, but I'm willing to bet that all of it was crap. Please, babygirl, don't let those memories get to you anymore. You have me now, and you NEVER have to go through that again. All I ever want to do is tell you and show you how beautiful and amazing you are."

Lily couldn't stop the tears that began to stream down her face. Michael's vow to her was spoken with such passion and sincerity that she couldn't help it. She still wasn't sure what she had ever done to deserve this man. Seeing her tears, Michael pulled her against his chest and wrapped his arms tightly around her shaking body. He began to rock her, trying to soothe away her fears and insecurities.

Michael kissed Lily's forehead softly. She closed her eyes as she felt his warm lips against her skin. She snuggled farther into his warm embrace, burying her face into his chest. After several minutes, she had finally managed to stop her tears, still sniffling as he continued to rock her gently. A moment later, he began to sing.

Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by...

If you smile
With your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just...

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just...

Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by...

If you smile
Through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile...

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

"Are you alright, sweetheart?" Michael asked softly, once he'd finished singing to her.

"Much better, thank you", Lily whispered. Michael leaned down and kissed her lips softly.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, stroking her hair.

"A little", she answered, just above a whisper.

"Alright, come on then", Michael said as he stood. Grabbing Lily's hand, he pulled her to stand from the bed.

The couple soon found themselves going in all different directions, gathering their clothes. Lily was muttering, complaining about not being able to find her panties. Michael cleared his throat, gaining her attention. When she had turned to look at him, she blushed. He was pointing at a table lamp, where she saw her panties draped over the shade.

Once Lily was dressed, she reluctantly left Michael to return to her room. They both showered and redressed quickly. Meeting each other in the hall, they greeted each other with a kiss. Hand in hand, they made their way to the kitchen. Eating their breakfast, Lily and Michael kept stealing glances at each other. Anytime they caught the other's eye, they grinned, looking away shyly.

After finishing their breakfast, Lily told Michael she was going to make a quick phone call. She felt guilty that she hadn't talked to Carrie since arriving at Neverland. Nodding, Michael told her he would be in the library and to come find him when she was done. Agreeing, she made her way to the guest bedroom and found her phone. Calling her best friend's number, it didn't even finish it's second ring before someone answered.

"Woman, you'd better have a damn good excuse for not calling me for days!" Carrie said in way of greeting. Lily grimaced.

" I know and I'm sooooo so sorry, Care!" She apologized. "I promise, I do have a good excuse though!" This seemed to get Carrie's attention.

"I'll be the judge of that! What's the excuse?" Carrie said, sounding only slightly less annoyed.

"Well, uh....I, um", Lily stammered. She wasn't sure how to tell her friend the news about her and Michael.

"Yeeeeess?" Carrie asked, sarcasm evident in her tone. Lily could practically hear her eyes rolling.

"MichaelandIaretogether", she said suddenly. Her words running together. Silence immediately settled on the other end of the line. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Carrie responded.

"WHAT?! OH, MY GOD! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!" Carrie said, squealing. Lily jerked the phone away from her ear. She stared at it, waiting for her friend to shut her mouth. Realizing that wasn't going to happen, she finally spoke.

"CARE? CARRIE! WOMAN, WOULD YOU SHUT UP!" Okay, so she yelled, but the girl was hysterical!

"I'm sorry, just.....AHHHH!" That girl had some lungs on her! "I just knew this would happen! I just didn't expect you to be so open to the idea! I mean, with Mason and everything..." Carrie trailed off. She knew Lily's ex was a sore subject.

"I know", Lily answered softly. "Believe me, I was scared as hell when I realized how I felt about him. I just- I just couldn't deny it anymore. I'm in love with that man and I can't believe he loves me, too", she was grinning to herself.

"Aww, Lily's in love", joked her friend. "Wait a minute! Did you tell him that? Did he tell you that?! When did this happen? Details, girl, details!" Carrie demanded.

"Slow down, Care. Damn!" Lily laughed at her friend's excitement.

Lily then proceeded to give Carrie the details of the past few days. Her friend made her give every painstakingly small detail. She told her about how Michael got her on the Ferris wheel on her first day. All the animals she saw, the beautiful scenery. She even told her about Franny. Carrie was happy to hear all of that, but she eventually told her to get to the good stuff.

Carrie had gushed about how sweet it was that Michael comforted Lily after her nightmare. She had made sure to ask her friend if she was alright. She knew Mason and what he had done to Lily during their relationship. When she found out everything he'd done and why he dumped her, Carrie had threatened to hunt him down and kill him with her bare hands. Lily was never entirely convinced that it was an empty threat either.

When Lily told Carrie about how she and Michael had finally confessed their feelings for each other, she started fangirling. Finally, she got her to calm down. Sometimes, Lily swore that her friend was still in high school! However, that was nothing compared to when she got to the part about their candlelit dinner on the night of her birthday. She was fairly certain that Carrie was swooning by now.

Carrie was just plain shocked when Lily told her how she had opened up to Michael. Not only about her past with Mason, but in....other ways. Her melodramatic friend had actually dropped the phone when she was told about the pool escapade. Eventually, the topic of that morning came up. Clearing her throat awkwardly, Carrie suddenly shouted.

"Okay, TMI, Lil! I'm good. I don't need no more details!" Lily laughed.

"Hey, you asked!" Lily defended.

"And now I'm sorry!" Carrie joked, making her chuckle.

"Alright, Michael's waiting for me, so I better get off here. I just wanted to call you real quick. I'm sorry it took me so long", Lily apologized again.

"It's alright. I deem your excuse worthy", Carrie snickered.

"Okay, I'll talk to ya soon. Love you, Care", Lily said, laughing.

"Love you, too, girl! Bye", Carrie replied. Lily hung up and put her phone away.

Checking over her appearance one last time, Lily opened her door. Stepping out into the hallway, she shut it softly behind her. Making her way to the library, she found Michael sitting in a leather, wingback chair. Knocking on the doorframe, Lily smiled when he lowered the book he was reading from his face.

Smiling, Michael closed his book, setting it on the endtable next to his chair. Standing, he walked over to Lily, putting his arms around her. Turning her face up towards him, Michael took the hint and planted a sweet kiss on her lips.

"How is Carrie?" Michael asked sweetly.

"Good. She was a little annoyed that I hadn't called her since I got here though", Lily answered. Michael gave her an adorable look of guilt.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I guess I have been kind of keeping you to myself, huh?" Michael said sheepishly.

"It's alright, Michael. She understood", Lily giggled. She suddenly looked nervous.

"What's the matter, babygirl?" Michael asked concerned.

"I hope you don't mind, but I um- I kind of told Carrie about us..." Lily trailed off. Michael instantly looked relieved.

"Is that what you're worried about? Lily, she's your best friend. I would never expect you to hide us from her. Besides, she's kind of the catalyst that got our relationship started", Michael chuckled, making her laugh as well.

"True", Lily agreed. She smiled as he leaned in to kiss her.

Michael pulled away, kissing her nose. He then grabbed her hand and led her out of the library. She asked where they were going, causing Michael to grin at her. When he wouldn't answer her, she kept badgering him. Finally, he stopped them on the stairs. He smiled when she raised an expectant eyebrow.

"I have someone I'd like you to meet", was Michael's only explanation. When they reached the living room, Lily froze.