You Are Not Alone

Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Michael's POV

Once Archie parked the limo, Michael couldn't wait for him to open the door. In his excitement, he pushed it open, climbing out and helping Lily out as well. He was so glad to see how excited and happy she was when she realized where they were going.

Michael had called Lily's father, wanting to know of anything Lily has always wanted but never gotten. Lily's mother was with him as well, and he laughed when they both answered "Disneyland" right away. He vaguely wondered why Lily's parents were still together in Germany, knowing they were divorced. Obviously, he didn't dare ask.

Michael smiled as Lily walked in front of him. She was slowly spinning in circles as she continued to walk towards Sleeping Beauty's castle. Her childlike wonderment was so endearing to him and he was so glad that he had done this. However, unbeknownst to Lily, the surprises weren't over. Suddenly, Lily came to a stop and Michael almost collided with her back.

"Uh...Michael?" Lily said, sounding a bit worried. Michael knew what she was about to ask, but played dumb.

"Yes, babygirl?" He replied, swallowing down the giggle that threatened to escape.

"Won't it be a problem for you to be out here, ya know, without a disguise?" Lily asked, raising an eyebrow in question.

"Look around, babygirl. Look real close", Michael replied, grinning. Lily suddenly gasped.

Michael grinned wider as Lily looked around. There were people in the park, but most of them were children. Her eyes suddenly lit up. He knew she was recognizing some of the faces from their visit to the hospital the other day. She covered her mouth as tears gathered in her eyes. Lily suddenly jumped into his arms, forcing him to wrap his arms around her. He laughed as she thanked him, dropping butterfly kisses all over his face. In return, he simply held her tight, lifting her feet off the ground.

"You're welcome, sweetheart", Michael said, kissing her nose and setting her back on her feet. "There's someone who would like to say hi", Michael said, gesturing behind her.

Lily's POV

Lily whipped around, looking down when she realized a child was standing there. She grinned as she realized she was looking into Ava's big, blue eyes.

"Ava", Lily gasped excitedly.

"Lily", little Ava squealed. She instantly jumped into Lily's arms.

Lily immediately squatted down to Ava's level. She wrapped the little girl in a tight hug, rocking her from side to side. Pulling away, she cupped her pale face.

"I am so happy to see you, sweetheart", Lily said, smiling sincerely. Her smile turned into a grin when she noticed Ava was wearing her necklace.

"I missed you, Lily! I'm glad I got to see you again before you go home", Ava said, returning her smile. She had been very sad when Lily told her that she lived in New York and was only here visiting.

"Me, too, sweetie. Me, too", Lily replied, kissing her forehead.

Standing up, Lily smiled when Ava put her little hand in hers. It was then that she realized Judy was standing there as well. Ava's mother had tears in her eyes as she saw how happy her little girl was. The three adults stood there, talking and laughing, as Ava waited impatiently to get the fun started.

"We will soon, Ava. I promise, but not yet. I have one more surprise for Miss Lily", Michael said, bending down to speak to the little girl. She giggled as he whispered, as if Lily couldn't hear them. She could, of course, and was curious as to what else he could have possibly done for her.

"Michael?" Lily asked suspiciously.

"Hmm?" Michael answered, feigning innocence.

"What'd you do?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"You'll find out soon enough", was his only answer. He smirked as she huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Michael", Lily drawled his name out. He just winked and took her hand, Ava still holding her other one. They began walking together, Judy holding onto Ava's free hand.

"Let's go ride the Ferris wheel!" Michael said excitedly. Lily stopped walking, forcing Michael and Ava to stop as well.

"Do we have to?" Lily asked, she still wasn't all that fond of heights. No matter how much Michael tried to break her of her fear. It was weird, because she loved roller coasters. However, on a Ferris wheel, you're high up in the air for what seems like forever. On a roller coaster, it's quick. Don't ask, she was just weird.

"Please, Lily! Please", Ava begged cutely, pulling on Lily's hand.

"Oh, alright. Fine", Lily gave in, smiling down at the little girl. As if she could ever resist that face. Michael and Ava cheered and high fived each other, making Lily giggle at them.

Walking through the park, the group of four continued to hold hands. They talked as if they were old friends, laughing and having fun together. Soon, they were walking up to the waiting line for the Ferris wheel, also known as Mickey's Fun Wheel. Ava was pointing excitedly at the big picture of Mickey Mouse in the middle of the giant wheel. As the group made their way to the front of the short line, a couple was just coming around to the platform. They were looking out at the park, facing away from the group. As the attendant opened the door to their capsule, they turned around. Lily gasped, then let out a yell of excitement.

"Mom? Dad?!" Lily shrieked, enveloping them in a group hug as soon as they stepped away from the platform.

"Hello, love", Sophia said, hugging her daughter.

"It's good to see you, darling", said Henry, kissing his daughter's forehead.

"Oh, my God! What are you guys doing here?!" Lily asked, still overwhelmed with excitement.

"Well, Michael here", Henry began, nodding to the man standing and watching the reunion with a smile. "Called us up and asked us what gift we thought might be most special to you."

"Of course, Disneyland was the easy answer", Sophia cut in, winking at her daughter. "Then he, very generously, offered to fly us out here as well." With that she turned and grinned at Michael.

"I was glad to do it, Ms. Parker", Michael replied sincerely.

"Well, thank you, Michael. And please, just call me Sophie", she replied. Michael smiled and nodded.

"It's nice to meet you, Michael. I'm Henry", Lily's father officially introduced himself, holding his hand out to shake. Michael smiled, gladly shaking his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both. Lily's told me so much about you", Michael said, looking between them.

No one got the chance to reply, as Michael was trying to keep his balance. His arms were, once again, full of his girlfriend. She was squeezing his neck and thanking him profusely. Michael could only hug her back, giggling at her excitement.

"You're very welcome, sweetheart. I told you, there's nothing I wouldn't do to make you happy", forgetting their audience, he leaned down and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips.

Neither Lily nor Michael saw the smirks exchanged between Sophia and Henry. They had seen this coming from a mile away. Knowing what their daughter had gone through in the past, they were happy that their daughter was moving on. They had been worried about her for a long time after what Mason had put her through. Now, it seemed that she was allowing her heart to open up to someone knew and they could see the love there. They both approved of Michael, having already seen how kind and generous he was. Not to mention, it was obvious that he was good to their daughter as well.

"But", Michael continued as he pulled away. "I have one last surprise for you". Lily was too busy staring at Michael in awe to notice the knowing smirks her parents were giving each other.

"Michael, you've done more than enough already", Lily exclaimed. "What else could there possibly be?!"

"Oh, I dunno. You tell me", Michael said with a smirk. With that, Lily felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning around, she squealed like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Carrie?! Oh, my God! I can't believe you're all here!" Lily exclaimed, launching herself into her best friend's arms. They giggled as they hugged each other.

"Michael called me up and offered to fly me out here to surprise you. How could I say no?" Carrie grinned as she pulled back to look at her friend.

Turning around, Lily found herself face to face with Michael. She just stared up at him in complete adoration. Suddenly, she flung herself at him once more. Her arms wound tightly around his neck as she thanked him. Lily couldn't help but let a single tear fall down her cheek. Kissing him, she whispered, but everyone heard.

"Thank you so much! I love you, Michael", Lily said as he wiped her tear away with the pad of his thumb.

"I love you, too, babygirl", he whispered softly. The couple was so wrapped up in each other that they failed to notice all the knowing grins plastered on everyone's faces.

"How did you even have time to get everyone out here?" Lily asked, hoping to move the focus away from what just happened.

"I actually called them all right after you agreed to come visit me. It was all planned out before you even got here", Michael revealed, smirking victoriously.

"Seriously?! You sneaky little..", Lily said, smirking and punching his arm playfully. Michael just laughed, glad he was able to keep it all a secret.

Once Lily had finished thanking Michael, they both blushed as they realized everyone had just witnessed their display of affection. Once Sophia, Henry and Carrie had been introduced to Ava and Judy, it was time to have some fun!