You Are Not Alone

Make Love to Me

Michael POV

"Y-You want m-me to-", Michael visibly swallowed. Lily put a finger to his lips, silencing him.

"Michael, we've been together for seven months. Yes, I know we haven't been together in person that much, but I-" Lily began, moving her hand to cup his cheek. "I love you, Michael. I love you so much. I know this is right."

"Lily, are you sure this is what you want?" Michael asked, wanting her to be completely sure.

"I'm positive, Michael. This is what I want. You are what I want", Lily replied, giving him the most brilliant smile he had ever seen on her beautiful face. Michael could feel his love for her surging through his entire body at her words.

"I love you so much, Lily. I can't even tell you how much you mean to me. What this means to me", Michael finally spoke after staring at her in awe. As he hovered over her, he stroked the back of his fingers down her cheek.

"I love you more, Michael", Lily replied. Michael giggled when she used his signature response.

"I highly doubt that, babygirl", Michael whispered, biting his lip. Leaning forward, he kissed her lips slowly.

It was as if someone had lit a fuse. The kiss was slow for about five seconds. Michael swiped his warm tongue across Lily's bottom lip. The very moment she opened her mouth to him, he began kissing her with fervor. He felt like he would get drunk off of her kiss. He never wanted to stop. He could feel himself harden when he realized that, this time, he would not have to. Michael moved his mouth from hers to her ear.

"I can't wait to show you just how much I love you. I can't wait for you to feel what you do to me", Michael whispered. He felt himself harden even more when he felt her shiver.

"Then show me", Lily whispered softly as she pulled back to look straight into his eyes.

Michael did not have to be told twice. He moved back in to kiss along her jawline. He continued to kiss all over Lily's neck. Sucking on her pulse point, he drew a long moan from deep in her throat. Spurred on by her reaction, Michael continued to move his mouth lower. Lily sighed when his warm lips covered one of her taut nipples. He began to suck and nibble on it gently, groaning when her hands came up to bury themselves in his curles. He moved over to repeat the process to her other nipple. Michael then began to kiss his way down her stomach. Kissing her right hip, he trailed his tongue to her belly button. She giggled when his warm tongue dipped into it briefly. Continuing to mark a trail with his tongue, he gently bit down on her left hip. Her giggle quickly turned into a moan.

After he was finished exploring her upper body, Michael continued to move lower down Lily's body. Her breathing picked up when he paused above her womanhood. He watched as goosebumps formed on her skin when his breath passed over her center. He smirked when she pouted as he avoided the place he knew she needed him most. Slowly, he licked and kissed his way down one of her legs. She groaned in frustration when he moved to, even more slowly, kiss his way back up the opposite leg.

Finally, Michael slowly pulled Lily's panties down her legs, flinging them across the room. He placed soft butterfly kisses around the top of Lily's pussy. Looking up at her, Michael used his thumbs to gently spread her lower lips apart. With one long, slow stroke of his tongue, he licked from her opening up to her clit. Without warning, he latched on to her swollen clit and sucked hard. Crying out, Lily's hips bucked and her back arched. Taking advantage of her movements, Michael grabbed her thighs, holding her hips up off the bed. French kissing her opening, he slowly pushed his tongue inside of her. Lily was panting, trying desperately to wriggle out of Michael's tight hold. Michael just held her tighter in place.

"M-Michael, please! I-I can't take it!" Lily cried out. Michael lifted his head to look at her, his face wet with her juices.

"Yes, you can, babygirl. Just lay back and let me take care of you", Michael said lowly. With that, he lowered his head, his mouth going to work on her once more.

Michael was relentless in his torture. He fucked Lily with his tongue until she was screaming his name. He went back to sucking on her clit, replacing his tongue with two of his long fingers. As he continued to suck and nibble on her clit, he pumped his fingers inside her at a quick speed. Lily was moaning and groaning. She was muttering frantically, so lost in the sensations Michael was making her feel. He wasn't even sure she was forming actual words. He curled his fingers, searching for that spongy flesh that would make her come undone.

"Oh, shit! MICHAEL! Ungh", Lily practically screamed as she finally came, drenching Michael's fingers.

Lily bit her lip when he pulled out his fingers, sucking on them as if her come was the sweetest candy he'd ever tasted. Michael then stood from the bed, undressing as quickly as he could. He blushed when Lily eyed his naked body. Looking into her eyes the entire time, he slowly lowered himself to lay over her.

"Are you ready, babygirl?" Michael whispered, being sure to give Lily a chance to change her mind. He did not want her to regret her decision in the morning.

"Yes", Lily whispered back. Michael bent down and kissed her, seeing that she looked nervous.

Pulling away to watch her, Michael supported himself with his forearms on each side of Lily's head. They didn't dare look away as Michael slowly began to push himself inside her. When he felt himself hit her barrier, he stopped.

"I'm sorry, babygirl", Michael whispered, his hand stroking Lily's hair. Knowing what he meant, Lily gave a single nod, still looking a bit scared. He wasn't exactly what you would call "small".

Without warning, Michael gave a hard quick thrust. He placed his lips on Lily's, swallowing her small scream of pain. He hated that he had to hurt her to do this. Michael rested his foreahead against hers, closing his eyes. He continued to apologize and drop butterfly kisses all over her face. He had to take several deep breaths to keep himself from coming right then and there.

"God, babygirl, you're so tight", Michael moaned, still unmoving.

Michael opened his eyes and saw a single tear had slipped down Lily's face. Kissing the tear away, he stroked her cheek with his hand. She gave him a small smile, letting him know she was okay.

Lily's POV

Lily's head was spinning so fast, and she was thankful that she was already lying down. It had hurt like a bitch when Michael popped her cherry. Just thinking that, she couldn't believe this was really happening. Finally, after twenty-six years, she had found him. She had found Michael and she was sure that he was the man that she would love for the rest of her life. Lily was brought out of her head when he spoke.

"I'll go as slow as you need, babygirl. Just tell me when you're ready", Michael whispered sweetly.

"I-I'm ready. Please move, Michael. Make love to me", Lily replied, wrapping her legs around his thin waist.

Lily's eyes were closed, but she could feel Michael watching her intently as he slowly pushed further. She was finally getting used to the sensation of being full as he finally buried himself within her to the hilt. He ducked his head to kiss her when she let out a moan. Michael was still kissing her as he began to pump in and out of her slowly.

"Oh, my God", Lily moaned out loudly. She threw her head back against the pillows. She had never felt so good in her entire life. Arching her back, she keened softly as Michael took a proferred nipple into his mouth. Still moving in and out of her slowly, he sucked the pebbled flesh, making Lily cry out his name.

"Fuck, Lily", Michael whispered, his breath grazing her lips. "You feel amazing. Do you know how perfect you are?" Lily was taken aback as she looked in his eyes. They were soft and sincere and she swore she fell a little more in love with him in that moment.

"Do you know how perfect you are, Michael?" Lily countered. Michael smiled sweetly, kissing her palm as she cupped his cheek.

Lily gave a gutteral groan as Michael began moving in her again without warning. With every stroke, his thrusts became harder. Suddenly, he put his hands under her back, lifting her onto his lap as he sat on his haunches. Lily looked at him with wide eyes as he smirked and bit his lip. She clung to his neck as he wrapped his arms around her back tightly. He slowly began pumping upwards as he held her in his lap.

The new angle was causing a whole new sensation within the pit of Lily's stomach. She began to feel as if her muscles were tigthening like a coiled spring. All the sudden, Michael's cock hit her cervix.

"Oh, my fucking GOD! MICHAEL! Oh, fuck, Michael- Ungh- I-I'm c-coming!"

"Let it go, baby. Come for me", Michael urged her, his cock still hitting her cervix with every hard thrust.

"AHHH!" With a loud wail, Lily came, screaming his name. "MICHAEL!"

"Oh, shit! Ung, Lily! Fuck! LILY!" Michael screamed her name, coming right behind her.

Lily's body slumped against Michael's chest. She was panting as she closed her eyes, her head lying on his shoulder. Their bodies were slick with sweat and the room smelled of sex. Michael kissed her temple as he slowly shifted her body to lie on the bed. Lazily, she fluttered her eyes open to look up at him. He looked so beautiful to her as he hovered over her. His dark brown eyes stared into her blue ones and he smiled at her.

"I love you so much, Lily", Michael whispered. He leaned in to kiss her slowly. Lily moaned into the kiss, reciprocating as much as she could. She was completely spent.

"I love you, too, Michael. Thank you so much", Lily said, still looking into his eyes.

"For what? I think I should be thanking you for trusting me with something so sacred. You have no idea how much it means to me that you chose me, babygirl", Michael replied. Lily was amazed to see tears gathering in his eyes.

"You're the only one for me. There was no other choice", Lily said simply, giving him a wide smile. "Thank you for making this so special. For taking your time and being patient with me all these months."

"I promised you from the beginning, I will never pressure you into anything you don't want. And just so you know", Michael grinned. "You are most definitely the only one for me as well."

With that, Michael kissed Lily slowly but passionately. Taking his place to lay beside her, he pulled her into his arms. Turning on her side to face him, she buried her face in Michael's warm chest.

"I love you, Michael", Lily whispered after he reached up to turn off the light.

"I love you so much more, babygirl", he replied just as quietly. Placing a final kiss on the top of Lily's head, they both closed their eyes and fell asleep peacefully. For the first time in a long time, they both felt happy, complete and at total peace.