La La Lainey

One

“Do you know what time it is?” I growled into my phone.

“Lainey, what the fuck were you thinking?” Came my brother’s angry voice.

“Can you stop yelling I have a headache?” I whined. I knew I’d get a call about my antics last night but, I figured that I’d have time to prepare myself for it. My brother, Louis, is in a band called One Direction. For some unknown reason, just because they’re popular it means that I get thrust into the limelight and my privacy is invaded. I’m not bitter. “I don’t get why me getting drunk is such a big deal.”

“This is the sixth time this month that you’ve had to be carried out of a club.” Louis let out a frustrated sigh, “and there are pictures of you dancing on a table.”

“Again, why is this such a big deal?” I rolled my eyes, “Sorry that I like a good party.”

“That’s the problem, you can’t get out of control like that. Especially when you know people have been watching your every move lately. You can’t do shit like dance on tables and get so obliterated that you can’t walk on your own.” He said, “Did you go by yourself again?”

“Well, so-rry.” I grimaced, “Of course I was by myself, you know I don’t have friends.” That was also one of the perks of being related to a famous boybander. All of my friends, even ones who I at one point would have thrown myself in front of a moving vehicle for, had disappeared. The ones that didn’t disappear make it blatantly obvious that they were after my brother. Gross.

“Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Don’t you know how dangerous it is?” I could hear the pity in his voice.

“Don’t you dare feel bad for me.” I demanded, “I don’t see the point in going out with friends when I just make new ones at the bar anyway.”

“Guys who want to fuck you aren’t your friends.” Louis snapped, “And I swear to god the day I hear about you going home with one of th-“

“Oh my god, shut up. I’m not that stupid.” I cut him off, “Plus I can sleep with whoever the fuck I want to.”

“I am not having this conversation right now.” Louis sounded like he was ready to hit something, “Arguing about this isn’t even the reason I called.”

“Could’ve fooled me.”

“You’re coming on tour with me.” Louis snapped, “Don’t even try to argue because you have no choice. “Maybe this will give you the reality check you need.”

“Oh yeah, because touring with a famous boy band is going to give me an idea of how the real world works.” I was livid. The last thing I wanted to do was be stuck on a bus with a bunch of dudes.

“You leave tomorrow. I’ll email you all the flight information and don’t think that you can get out of this by missing the flight.” Fuck, that’s kind of exactly what I was planning on doing. “A car will be there to pick you up at noon.”

“You’re such a dick.” I said as I hung up the phone. I have less than twenty-four hours to try and get myself out of this. I put my hands over my face and groaned, “Louis I hate you so much.”

=========
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't written one of these in years. This idea popped into my head when I was listenting to the song La La Lainey by Forever the Sickest Kids