La La Lainey

Seven

I managed to slip passed security and into a seat in the front row near where Michael would be playing with no issues. "Are you Lainey?" A girl, who looked around my age, asked.

"Yeah, can you please not tweet about me being out here or anything until after? I kind of ditched security." I basically begged her.

"Oh no worries, saying anything would only ruin the concert for the both of us." She laughed, "I'm Lola."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled, "I really like your hair." I touched her shoulder length Ariana Grande red hair.

"Thank you!" She grinned, "My mom almost killed me when she saw it. I've been dying to try a color like yours but I think that would really throw her off the deep end."

"I was shocked my mum didn't go off the deep end when she saw the blue." I laughed, "Would your friends totally kill me if I stole you for a second? I want to grab something to eat before they go on."

"I'm here by myself so lead the way." We linked arms and walked towards the concession stand. I was starting to regret not letting security know where I was when I started to get a lot of odd looks, "Are you okay?" Lola asked.

"Yeah, I'm just starting to think that coming out here might not have been such a great idea." I looked towards a group of girls who were glaring in our direction. "Let's just go back to our seats."

"Don't let girls like that get to you." Lola bumped her hip with mine unlinking our arms once we were back at our seats.

"Thanks." I sighed, "I don't blame a lot of them though, I haven't always been the nicest to fans. Some of them can just get too creepy, you know?" I didn't expect her to understand and I probably shouldn't have been saying any of this to someone who could turn around and post our conversation all over the internet in an hour but, it felt good to vent. "Honestly, you're the first One Direction fan that I've met that hasn't freaked out when they found out who I was related to."

"The internet is a scary place." Lola laughed, "I kind of understand. My dad is a director so the second people find out who he is, that's all they care about. It's like I don't exist anymore."

"I think we're going to be good friends, Lola." I said smiling at her.

She didn't get a chance to respond because Five Seconds of Summer had taken the stage. I pulled my camera out of my bag and attempted to take pictures which was next to impossible when they were jumping around like crazy. I was just about to give up and start dancing and enjoy the show like Lola was when Michael came up and grabbed the camera out of my hands and took a picture of himself. "Found you." He grinned handing my camera back to me and laughing as I stuck my middle finger up in his direction.

"Holy shit." Lola yelled into my ear over the noise in the arena, "You think he would have tried to cover that. Nice work."

"Why are you assuming that it's from me?" I shook my head putting my camera back in my bag.

"Because the entire time they've been on stage he's been watching you. So he's either super creepy or he's got a thing for you." She laughed, "Maybe both."

"We're just friends." I looked up to see Michael watching Lola and I. He turned away quickly when he saw that he had been caught. Lola and I just danced and goofed around for the rest of their set. "Do you want to go back with for a little bit?" I asked once Five Seconds of Summer had left the stage.

"Are you sure?" She looked at me worriedly, "I'm okay with staying here myself if you want to go."

"I'm sure, c'mon." I grinned grabbing my bag with one hand and her arm with the other. "She's with me." I said quickly flashing my pass to a security guard.

"I wasn't expecting to see you until after." I was pulled into a hug by a very sweaty Michael, "You looked like you were having fun. It was cute."

"You guys are good." I mumbled into his neck before pulling away from him remembering that Lola was standing there. "This is Lola."

"Friends my ass." Lola laughed shaking her head at us.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is super short and it took forever, sorry. I have mono so updates are probably going to slow down for a bit because I can't find the energy to do anything. Only I would get sick over summer break.