Silenced Cries

I'm Not Okay, 3000 Miles Away.

I get it. You are ignoring me intentionally, not just because you are working or out with friends. Since when did this occur? Correct me if I am wrong, but that never stopped you before. You always went out of your way to text me especially at work. Remember? Oh that's right. Last time you did this, you told me you wanted to break-up... the night before we got to "hang out." Do you really have something against being in a long distance relationship? Or is there more that you do not want to tell me? I am curious. People change, yes, but I feel like there is something you are hiding from me that you do not want to tell me as to why you are breaking up with me. If it is me, tell me. If it is you, tell me. I would rather know the truth than to keep believing in a lie. Excuses are not the way to play. For all I know, I could just be overreacting like I do best, but you know how I am.

Just remember, I am not just texting or calling you from the goodness of my heart. I am doing this because I care and enjoy your presence in my life. Knowing that something like that can quickly fade, scares me... like how quick it was for it to begin. All I am saying is if you want me, come and get me. I am tired of playing games. You know where to find me.