Silenced Cries

Life's Like An Hourglass Glued to the Table.

The question I ask myself every day now s will I ever get to hear back from you again? Will you make time out of your busy work schedule to call or text me? Maybe tell me how your day went, or maybe how much you miss me? Or maybe, just maybe you actually do not. I do not want to think like that, but a part of me, a very small part of me believes it is true. I miss you so damn much, like you have no idea.. I go on with my day, wondering if I ever cross your mind, or if I just became one of those people you distance yourself from now on...

When you told me you wanted to break up with me, I thought about how lousy and ridiculous of a break-up it was. I mean by a Facebook message of all things? The least you could have done was pick up the damn phone for once. I know how busy you are. You do not need to keep reminding me. I just feel like you do not even try anymore. You just gave up without second guessing yourself- throwing me overboard. When we agreed to this relationship, I was aware of what I was getting myself into. My friends kept informing me about how it was a bad idea, but you realize I had faith in us that it could actually work, even through the distance. I believed it could make us stronger, not weaker, but I guess everyone is different.

Distance is only as far as you make it. I am what... just over a hundred miles away? That is about a two and half hour drive away- that is nothing. I am so dumbfounded by the fact you would just want to walk out like that... after what you had done to try and get me in the first place? There was always something that got me so caught up in you this fast, even if I tried avoiding you for a moment, but secretly swept me off my feet faster than any other man has ever done before. Have you noticed any other guy in my surroundings I would ignore? I still have yet to figure out how you got me to fall for you so quickly. Actually, I think I do know, but I cannot tell you that... unless you are reading this now. Then you can ask yourself. It is just weird for me to talk about, well not really. I just like keeping you guessing; always have.

Before you go, there is something else I want to tell you. I just want you to know I have not felt this alive before, spending time with you inside and outside of work, even if it was not that often, but you were right about one thing. You always knew how to put a smile on my face and make my day just by being in the same room... always cracking out some kind of sexual innuendo. Haha, either way you are a blessing to have in my life and hope you are around for awhile, even if that does call for being just good friends. When shit got rough, you seemed to always be there to help, whether you acknowledged it or not...

P.S. Don't Forget.