Silenced Cries

Whataya Want From Me?

So I found out. Everything. Just as I was about to get over you. You show up on Facebook and behold! You are in a relationship... again, not even two weeks after we break it off. You unfriend me on Facebook, which is very mature... But that is not what startled me. It was the fact that you lied. You lied about everything. You did not care about me at all. Why is it that I had to find out through social media the truth? You cheated on me... exactly two weeks into our relationship. How could I go on living a lie? You telling me the only reason you left was because of the distance? I guess your intentions were for me to keep believing that. I would have to if I did not do my research.

For the first time in a few weeks, I cried. I cried until my face was blue. Being cheated on is something a girl does not expects to happen when you are in one of your first relationships lasting over a month. It was hard for me to comprehend. It was very mind-blowing. Just as I was heading down the right path of letting go, I get sucked into another route full of angst and agony. What more was I going to do?

The fact that you had the nerve to send me snapchats while you were on vacation to know that you were in town, that was what confused me the most. I was unsure of what your motives were. You had me going crazy, expecting that maybe there would be some kind of miracle we could get back together. Even after the hell you put me in, for some stupid reason I would have came running back to you. I am an idiot, but I was dumb and naïve to believe you in the first place. In reality, I do not want you back. I just want the memories that were made back again.