Status: On possible hiatus due to no readers.

My Apocalypse

Stay With Me

It's been exactly one week since my brother kicked me out. No one in Escape the Fate made contact with me, not even Max. That was beginning to scare me, but I knew it was just because Craig is an asshole. He'd probably kick them out of the band if they contacted me. It's like I never existed. To be honest, I was starting to get used to it.

Everyone in Falling in Reverse made me feel so welcomed; it was like I belonged there. Ryan made me laugh when I was sad, Jacky played me awesome guitar riffs, and Ron messed around on the bass almost all the time, I didn't get to know him very well. He seems kind of shy. Ronnie was just as hilarious as Ryan, but Ronnie was like a hopeless romantic.

When we were alone he'd sing sappy songs like "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith, which was really cute, but also hilarious. He would try to sound exactly like Aerosmith, which just... wasn't his style. But, boy, if you put Eminem on he could nail the living crap out of that. He rapped along to "Under the Influence" and he didn't miss a beat. I never realized how talented Ronnie was. He could do anything.

I smiled to myself as I turned up the stereo. My favorite song was playing; "Ain't It Fun" by Paramore. I sang along quietly while doing the dishes from dinner. Ronnie rested a hand on my shoulder, shaking his head.

"You know you don't have to do this, right?" Ronnie always felt bad when I cleaned around the bus. He said I didn't owe him anything, but I always cleaned. It's how I passed time.

"I know," I mumbled. "I'm a clean freak, Ron, I can't help it."

"You're going to be an excellent house wife," Ryan teased.

"Why thank you," I laughed.

After I had finished the dishes I decided to watch a movie with the guys. Even though it was six o'clock at night it was too hot to do anything outside. Arizona was killing me. It was much more humid than Nevada. The air was so dry it felt like I was suffocating. I haven't been to Arizona since mom and dad had passed.

After they were gone Craig decided it would be easier on us to move out of our home we shared with our parents. Too many memories. After about a month of searching Craig found a two bedroom apartment in Nevada. Soon after that he met up with Escape the Fate, we moved to a nicer place, then eventually Craig found a loft.

Where was I going to go after tour? Craig kicked me off the bus, so there's no way he'd let me back home. I couldn't stay with Ronnie, or Max but I wouldn't put that kind of burden on them. The only money I had was on a credit card that Craig had given me, which by now I'm sure he had canceled. Craig was the only family I had left. I'm homeless and broke.

I got up and grabbed a pack of cigarettes Ronnie had bought me. I went outside and lit one. I sat on the hot tar, not caring that it was like eighty and the sweat was already starting to roll off of me. I held the cigarette in my mouth while putting my hair up in an extremely messy bun.

"Can I bum one of those?"

That voice.

I snapped my head up to see Max standing in the sun, smiling like an idiot.

"What are you doing here? Craig is gonna kick you out if he knew you came over here." I scolded, hanging him a cigarette.

"He's not gonna find out," Max rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked again.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay. Everyone has been worried about you––well, everyone except Craig––but I miss you."

All of the sudden I was up and hugging Max tightly, crying. "I miss you so much,"

"Come stay with me," Max mumbled.

"What?"

"After tour... come stay with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short & a cliffhanger.... GAH.

I got distracted watching FIR interviews like an hour whilst writing this.. I swear I have the attention span of a cat. .__.

Thoughts?

title credit: Sam Smith - "Stay With Me"