Status: On possible hiatus due to no readers.

My Apocalypse

Official

"Come stay with me," Max mumbled.

"What?"

"After tour... come stay with me."

"Max..." I sighed. "You know I can't do that."

Max sighed back, wiping a tear from my cheek. "Look I know you don't want to be a 'burden'––for lack of a better word––but you're like a sister to me Ash. I can't just let Craig throw you out on the streets."

"He'll kick you out too, Max,"

"I don't care!" Max exclaimed. "Ashley, I've known you since you were a little girl, I'm not going to let you be abandoned. It's nonnegotiable."

I thought for a while, then nodded. "Okay, but only until I find a job and get my own place."

Max grinned from ear-to-ear, he wrapped his arms around me in the biggest bear-hug of my life. "I gotta get back,"

"Okay," I frowned.

Max just smiled weakly, kissing my forehead. "I'll come see you soon."

I scuffed my feet back into the air conditioned bus. The boys were still right where I left them; their eyes glued on some video game I never payed attention to. Everyone except Ronnie. I walked into the bunk room and found him on his bunk with his iPhone.

I plopped next to him as he took his ear buds out and turned off the music.

"Hey," he smiled.

"What were you listening to?"

"Just some rap stuff," he laughed.

I smiled. Our eyes connected. Everything else in the bus was drowned out. Ronnie leaned in, looking at me once more. I nodded as he pressed his lips against mine. Ronnie pulled back, looking at me.

"What?" I muttered nervously.

"You're just so beautiful, Ashley," He whispered.

I blushed as I pecked Ronnie on the lips once more. I felt odd for kissing someone I had only met over two weeks ago. But, it just seemed so natural, as if I had known him for years. With him I felt safe, almost like when I was with Max.

Max... oh shit!

"I gotta tell you something," I said, leaning back.

"What is it?"

Suddenly I got nervous. How would Ronnie react? I didn't want to lose Ronnie too.

"Well, um," I hesitated. "Max was outside... he asked me to stay with him after tour."

Ronnie just looked at me blankly, "What did you say?"

"I, uhm, told him that I'd only stay there long enough to find my own place." I searched for anything in Ronnie's facial expressions as he sit there quietly. He did look hurt, but he sighed and nodded. "Please don't be mad." I begged.

Ronnie looked up at me, furrowing his eyebrows. "Why would I be mad, Ashley? This is good... well for you, but I guess Max beat me to it."

"I'm sure Max will let you visit. He's nothing like my br––" I stopped realizing my error. "He's nothing like Craig." I corrected myself.

Ronnie smiled, hugging me tightly. "Well, at least you get to live with me until the end of tour," Ronnie chucked. "Hey! I wonder if he'll agree to split custody. He can have you on the weekends"

"Ronnie, please, I'm letting you and Max play tug of war over me." I laughed.

"Okay fine, but he's going to have to share," he pouted.

I just smiled and kissed his cheek.

For the rest of the evening we cuddled on the couch watching a marathon of The Big Bang Theory. Finally at midnight we decided it was finally time to join the others who were peacefully snoring in the bunk room.

Ronnie held my hand as we walked to our bunks. I sat on my bunk which was under Ronnie's. He dropped my hand as he knelt down on the floor next to me. "What are you doing?" I giggled.

"Ashley," Ronnie took my hand once more. "I know we haven't known each other that long and ever since I got into the picture everything has kinda gone... well... wacky. But, I like you... maybe even more than like," he thought for a moment. "Okay, more than like. I know it's really early and I understand if you wanna take things more slowly... but... will you be my girlfriend?"

I froze. Was I dreaming? Had we fallen asleep on the couch? I secretly pinched myself, realizing this was for real and I was just sitting here like an idiot. Without any second though, I smiled and nodded, "Yes, Ronnie."

I leaned over and pecked him on the lips gently.

***

The next day we had announced it to the band members that Ronnie and I were official. We decided to hold off on telling the fans until Craig and I came to an understanding. So, basically, we aren't going to release it to the media. As much as I hated Craig right now and wanted to see him go through the agony of choosing his words carefully while explaining why he had 'asked' his sister move out without sounding like the complete asshole he was, I wasn't going to throw him into a crowd of thousands of paparazzi. That was one thing we would have still agreed upon. The paparazzi were scum.

Of course the band was thrilled, but there were three more people we had to tell. Rob, Monte and Max. Most likely one of them would tell Craig, which would piss him off even more. Ronnie and I decided that it was important for them to know. Besides, there was no way I could keep my best friends out of my social loop forever.

I had called Max when I knew he would be away from Craig and we agreed to meet at Starbucks for coffee. I knew they already had an idea of what was going on, but I tried to act like it was a surprise. It felt like we were telling all of our friends we were going to be parents or something way more bigger. Just going around from person to person and hearing their congratulations definitely felt like it.

Even though it was early, and I haven't known Ronnie that long it felt... right. I had never just jumped into a relationship like this. I had only had two boyfriends before Ronnie, but none of them went further than making out. Usually because Craig scared them off.

Ronnie and I made it to Starbucks. Ronnie, of course, decided to go into stealth mode and wore a hat with sunglasses. It didn't really help conceal his identity, but I wasn't going to burst his bubble. He looked so handsome.

We found Max and the rest of the boys sitting at a table in the way back of the store. Ronnie and I sat down as he ripped off his 'disguise'. Max, Robert and Monte all hugged me awkwardly over the table.

"So, what's going on?" Rob smiled.

Oh yeah, he knew.

"Well," Ronnie started.

"Ronnie and I are official." I added quietly as I smiled.

The three smiled as well, and clapped excitedly like teenage girls.

"I knew it!" Monte said, shaking Ronnie's hand.

"Hey," Max said standing up, also shaking Ronnie's hand across the table, "No hard feelings. As long as Ashley is happy, I'm happy."

I smiled widely as I watched the men make a truce. It occurred to me that this was the first time that they had gotten along in years. At least everyone was getting along... everyone except me and Craig.

I wanted desperately to fix it, but I don't know if I should even try. I really don't want to lose my brother, but I don't want to lose Ronnie either; and there's absolutely no way in the universe I can get them to reconcile. Craig was just too stubborn. If somehow I did get them to make up Craig would never agree with our relationship anyways.

I just can't win.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates! I'm kinda running out of ideas for this .-. I'm thinking maybe something big, but I'm not gonna say what. c; no spoilers.
Also I understand if y'all think this is going kind of fast. That's kinda what I'm aiming for. I want it to be like that they feel as if they've been best friends for years, that's why they're so comfortable with it. Y'know?

Thanks again to my commenters Pichu_Dark and littleedeath ♥ you both are the bomb.