Status: On possible hiatus due to no readers.

My Apocalypse

Confessions

This was it, I had to do it. It's now or never. Everyone is gone, you have time to talk, do it.

"Hey Ronnie?" I yelled from the lounge area.

Ronnie popped his head over the refrigerator door in the kitchen, he grabbed some things and closed the door with his foot. "Yeah?" He set his items down on the counter, reaching above to grab a glass.

I hesitated, "I um..." Fuck it. "I know the truth."

Ronnie paused, stopping what ever he was doing.

"I know you never completely told me because you weren't ready, but I... I went to Craig, to apologize. He apologized too and he told me why he didn't want us together." I continued.

"What did he say?" Ronnie walked slowly over to me, sitting down on the sofa.

"That there was an interview out of town, and after the interview you both scored then you got caught with Craig's drugs."

He sighed, putting his head in his hands. "He's telling the truth. I'm sorry I never told you completely, I didn't want to fuck up the situation anymore than it already was."

"You know I wouldn't judge you about your past, Ronnie. It's in the past. You didn't fail, the system did."

He nodded, reaching over to hold my hand. "I was going to tell you eventually, Ash. I just didn't know how. How would I have worded it? 'Oh by the way, I was carrying your brother's drugs and got busted with them. Love you!'?"

I couldn't help but to chuckle softly about how flustered he was getting. "You seem to be explaining it pretty well now," I smiled.

He smiled back. "So you really don't care that I'm a criminal?"

I shook my head, "You're not a criminal. Like I said, what's in the past is in the past."

"There's something else you should know, Ashley." Ronnie looked down at the floor.

Oh god, I thought. "What is it?"

Ronnie looked up at me, he had a serious look on his face. He tightened his grip on my hand and pressed his lips to mine. "I love you."

I smiled like a complete idiot, kissing him once more. "I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S SO SHORT I KNOW & I'M SORRY. D: BUT HE SAID IT. YAY!
I know I've been slacking off a bit on the updates, I'm trying to plan out more chapters before updating again, just so I'm more organized. If you have any ideas you would like to see in the story, just send me a message & when the chapter is done I'll give you credit in the A/N. :)
Thanks for reading!♥