Status: Will be normal PJO AND HOO but a different

Destiny's Child

UNEXPECTED HELP

The moon was clearly visible in the clear sky as the twins of Leto and Zeus slowly shifted the day into the night. The woman ran through the forest with her child clinging to her chest. She knew it was close and it would not be long before it reached them.
Despite her fear, she tried to will her legs to move faster. She weaved her way through the trees, the branches cutting and scraping her as she went but she had no time to acknowledge the small injuries she was getting. Her only thought was protecting her child, desperately trying to reach the sea in hopes her lover would hear her pleas for help.
She could hear the branches being snapped behind them as the beast closed in. It was too close, she thought, they would never make it. Just as she was about to lose hope, a break in tree line informed her they had nearly reached the sea.
The woman burst through the last set of branches as her feet finally reached the sandy shores of the sea that she had been seeking for over an hour. She prayed that her lover to hear her but before a single word could leave her mouth, a monstrous paw landed on her back sent her to the ground, pinning the woman underneath.
Her son, Perseus, was knocked from her hands and tumbled to the ground, landing just at the water's edge.
"Help your son." The woman pleaded as the pressure on her back increased.
The child for his part wailed and cried being thrown away missing his mother’s warmth.
As the hellhound stepped forward, the sea rose up in anger stopping the creature in its tracks thinking the boy's father was coming to his aide.
But instead, out of the sea walked a beautiful woman, her eyes were ablaze with anger.
When she reached young Perseus, she quickly placed the child in her arms, who despite being unsure of who the woman was, felt the warmth and clinged to her.
"You will not touch the child." The woman growled at the creature.
The hellhound eyes narrowed but it seemed to be wary of the woman. It eyed her closely, waiting for its chance to get to the child.
The hellhound stepped forward only to be blasted back by the sea.
"You have no power here. It would be wise to walk away. Go. tell your LORD he is dead. I promise you will not get to him." The woman hissed at the now enraged creature.
Without warning, the hellhound lunged forward but the woman unleashed some of the true power of the sea, catching it with a colossal wave of water that sent it crashing back into the woods from which it came, crashing through branches and trees until she was satisfied with the distance between them.
The woman nodded sadly. She raised her hand as the sea rose up and gently raised his mother up from her place in the sand, cleaning her body of the sand and blood before the woman flicked her wrist and the woman vanished into a blue light.
"She will be given the final rights she deserves, I promise child." The woman said sadly.
“She then disappeared with the child in a spray of mist.