Status: Will be normal PJO AND HOO but a different

Destiny's Child

Time in the seas

An old man was sitting in his study deep in his thoughts. His study room was exquisite. It was like libraries placed in a football field. There were racks of books and scrolls from old to new stacked neatly. Old parchments were kept at one side folded neatly.

He was rubbing his hand on the beard.
“So you brought the child?”The old man without looking away.
“Yes, father he is the only demigod of our kind lord. My lord sought my help as he is unable to go against the rules. I could not say no.”The lady said holding the baby in her arms.
“Huh! Do you know the consequences??” The old man instigated.
“Yes father that’s why I bring him to you. You can help.”The lady said with a pleading voice.
The man now looked away from the book .he looked into the lady’s eye for something. He then walked and took the child in his arms. The child feeling the unknown presence shot open his eyes. It curiously looked into the eyes of the old man for some time. Then all of a sudden the child brought his small palms to the beard of the old man and started playing with it.
The old man was taken surprise by the act .He looked into the toothless grin of the baby and smirked.
“A strong one indeed and of course fearless. Very well then the child stays still he decides his own faith. Nourish him train him like your own. His life will be through hard paths. Prepare him well my daughter.”
Two Years Later
"Close your eyes Perseus and I will introduce you to my son." She said softly.
Perseus closed his eyes as a very unfamiliar feeling came over him, like that his body was dissolving before the feeling vanished and he slowly opened his deep sea green eyes and found himself outside at the water's edge of a churning river.
A man came walking from the shoreline but came to an abrupt stop when he laid eyes on the child in his mother's arms.
"Who is that?" He asked confused.
The woman smiled softly at her son, "This is Perseus, son. He is going to live with you. He will be your new brother."
The man's eyes widened before a smirk appeared on his face.
The woman set Perseus down and knelt down in front of him.
"Are you okay with this Perseus? I am only offering this. If you wish, I can find somewhere else for you to go." The woman asked.
Perseus eyes widened before he quickly shook his head, "No. I want to stay. I… I don't have anywhere else to go. I… I don't know who my father is."
The woman smiled, "Good. You shall be my son then. You will have a long and glory filled life ahead of you my child."
Perseus was slightly confused by her words but nodded, "What… What is my brother’s name?" He asked quietly.
The woman smiled, "Yours brother name is Achilles. Would you like to go get to know him?"
Perseus smiled and nodded quickly.
Thetis smiled and grabbed his hand, leading him to her son.