Status: Will be normal PJO AND HOO but a different

Destiny's Child

DAYS WITH ACHILLES

Six Years Later
For six years Percy trained himself with Achilles in matters of sword and spear. Achilles also brought his friends don’t know how Theseus and Odysseus also with him for some time to train him.
Achilles raised his shield to block the spear being thrust towards his chest. He accomplished his objective but was still knocked backwards from the power of the strike. Something that was all too familiar to him.
Before he could be attacked again, the son of Thetis surged forward with a flurry of strikes, keeping his opponent on the defensive until he feinted low and managed to get inside their guard, slashing across his opponent's chest and sending them staggering back.
"Arghh, I hate that." Perseus growled.
Achilles smirked proudly before it was wiped off his face as Perseus hurled his spear at him, forcing him to drop to his stomach. Achilles jumped back to his feet but his brother already had his sword out and coming at him in a powerful downward strike aimed at his head.
Achilles barely managed to bring his shield up in time but the strike knocked it from his hands, leaving him with only his sword.
Perseus grinned, "Good, I much prefer this way." He said as he tossed his own shield aside as the two brothers met in a clash of bronze on bronze, sparks flying wildly as both warriors threw everything they had at the other.
After a few minutes, both brothers locked swords, their faces only inches apart as each tried to overpower the other.
Perseus found an opening in the left side of his brother. He loosened the locked swords and swigged his whole body in 360 degree. Achilles was taken aback by the turn of events. Before he could have done anything Percy took advantage and stepped to his opponent's open right side as he flipped his grip on the sword and swung it through his legs. The blow swept the opponent's legs out from under them knocking them onto their back. Percy flipped the grip on his sword again and pointed it at his brother’s neck.
"Do you yield?" Percy asked.
The man chuckled, "I yield brother."
Percy pulled the sword away from his neck and offered the man his hand. The man took it with a smile on his face as Percy pulled him to his feet. The man looked down at Percy with a look of pride.
“I have nothing more to offer you .You have outdone yourself.”Achilles said.