Status: Will be normal PJO AND HOO but a different

Destiny's Child

LIVING A LIE

In The Realm Of HADES
“Welcome demigod, you have completed your quest to the fullest.”Styx said with distaste in her tongue as if she has uttered something vile.
“My lady with due respect it seems my utter presence seems to disturb and offend you fullest .If you insist I will be in absence wherever your presence is required.” Percy said with an exhausted tone tired from long fight and mist travel.
“How do you feel when somebody swears in your name and then break it? I am the epitome of promises among the immortals. If someone swears by my name it means more than his or her soul.”Styx said in a hurt tone.
“With respect Lady Styx still I am unaware how I am related to all of this you just explained.” Percy said with a curious tone.
“Well you yourself are a result of a broken promise on my name.” Styx said in a vengeful tone.
This surprised Percy to his soul. He felt something big about him has been kept away locked from him. Something about his past. He looked into eyes of Thetis but could not find any answer but showed a feeling of sorrow and pain. He felt betrayed as if someone stabbed him back calling him friend and looking after him and that is none other than the one whom he considered his mother all his life.
“Who are you referring and what promise you mean my lady?”His voice angered with a fury. The air around him started to get hot as if someone increased the temperature to a furnace.
Styx was surprised by the amount power the young demigod hold in him. The water of Styx of which the goddess is the personification started to churn and lash loudly on the banks of underworld. The water seemed to have a mind of his own not controlled by the goddess herself causing the goddess form to flicker in and out.
Hestia understanding the consequences of what could happen hugged Percy and rubbed his back. Her body started glowing with an orange aura.
The river started to calm down and Styx form stopped flickering. She was surprised beyond words. Her expression had everything anger, fear, worry.
“Percy calm down, I know how it feels to be unknown, to live believing a lie as a truth. I know how it feels being dejected; how it feels being born an outcast .I know what you are going through. But do not worry; you will know the truth I promise. The true identity of yours .Everything has a time unveil. Knowing the future is not always good and now it is not the time for you to know.”Hestia said embracing Percy like her own child, speaking in a soothing tone.
Percy embraced Hestia tightly as his tears trickle down his cheeks onto the heart goddess already been felt by her inside her soul.
“Do you know who am I?”Percy asked in tearful voice.
“Yes, dear we know but none of us can tell you, it’s against the ancient laws. The laws bide us. Otherwise it will lead to catastrophe. Why do you think every god does not help his own child even knowing he is in grave danger?
Sometimes with great power come great responsibilities and you know the biggest role is to play neutral to everyone and watching to let the things unfold as fated even when you have the power to change its course.
You cannot alter the course of action and order or severities have to be paid.”Hestia said in soothing voice.
“Minions of Hades are approaching .I can sense them .We have to be quick now. Come young hero with me. Your journey will be most dangerous than others. You are special of your kind. Hades has already known of your presence here. You are not safe here anymore. We have to travel deep into the other world. “Styx added.
Percy started to walk when Thetis stopped him.
“I am sorry Percy.Hope you will understand me.”Thetis said.
“At least you should have told me .I am your own. Mother.”
The word Mother struck deep like a knife in her heart. She had nothing to say. She had hurt her son beyond despair. Tears trickled her cheeks.
“It is not my nature to hold grudges over some dam laws but still it feels bad to live a lie and I have to live with it don’t know how much time.”Percy added.
With that he took Styx hand and whisked in a black mist.
“He will forgive you dear but it will take time. Give him time.”Hestia added.”Let’s go before minions come to know of our presence.