Untitled

Keliver One Shot

Kellin’s POV
I downed the fifth shot of vodka enjoying the burning sensation it was giving my throat. I signaled the waiter asking for another and chugged it down in one. I slammed the glass on the table and looked over to the side where a guy with the most mesmerizing green eyes sat looking at me. He looked somewhat shocked and embarrassed.

Probably shocked that I had drunken that much and embarrassed I caught him staring. I didn't say anything but continued to down my sorrows with alcohol. Stupid Vic, Dumbass. He will come crawling back to me. I know he will come back he always does. I couldn't believe him… how could he? I wasn't enough? Please if it was anything it was him who didn't deserve me. I can’t believe I put up with his fucking shit.

“Wow you should really take it easy there” the green eyed tattooed man said to me.

“Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?” I snapped at him.

“Calm down man, you really are pissed” his deep British voice was so enticing.

“Whatever” I mumbled.

“Another one” I ordered.

“Make that two” the man spoke once more.

“I didn’t come here to make friends” I said bluntly with a bit of annoyance hinting in my voice.
The bartender came back with the drinks and looked at the man “Hey Oliver, long times no see… How’s the boyfriend?”

He was gay? Hmmm shocker.

“We broke up…” he said looking down at the clear liquid in front of him swirling it around.

“I feel you” I said raising my glass. He looked at me a small smile on his face. The bartender left and we clinked glasses.

“To dumbass exes” I said feeling a little light headed. He chuckled and we chugged the glass down.

“So tell me about this dumbass ex of yours” he said. At this point the alcohol had taken over and I didn’t care if I didn’t know him.

“His name’s Vic…” I said looking at him. He nodded urging me to continue.

“He was my first ever boyfriend. He told me I was perfect made me feel special. But today he told me
I wasn’t good enough… that I didn’t deserve to be with him. I was never his true love. I meant nothing to him and that I was a worthless piece of shit… We broke up” tears welled up in my eyes but I didn’t let them fall. No. I held them back.

“Hey… it’s okay… I walked in on mine with a girl…” he said to me.

“Oh gosh… A girl?” I asked and he nodded.

*A few shots later and horrible jokes and stories later*
I crashed my lips with his without thinking. He kissed back hands wrapping around me pulling me closer. My hands roamed his body palming him through his jeans. He moaned and pulled away.

“Hey do you wanna get outta here?” he asked suggestively. Oh fuck it. Vic didn't mean anything to me anymore.

“Sure” I said getting off the bar stool and walking toward the exit but I bumped into someone.

“Kellin?!?! What are you doing here? Are you drunk? Are you crazy? DO you remember what happened last time you were drunk?” Vic asked.

“Why do you care anyway? Yes I remember. I made the worst fucking mistake of my life. I fucked you” I said to him venom dripping from my harsh words. He looked broken but I didn't care.

“Hey…” I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist “Who is this?”

“Oliver!” I said turning connecting our lips in a short kiss “This is dumbass… Dumbass this is Oliver” I introduced the two.

“You bounce back fast don’t you” he said to me pushing past us.

“Come on… let’s go” I said my anger boiling.

*My apartment*

I shoved him against the bedroom door and crashed our lips. His hands rested on my hips pulling me closer. He ground his crotch against mine and I moaned. He lifted my up and walked backwards throwing me onto the bed.

He climbed over me our lips reconnecting. His hands pulled the shirt off my body and his hands hooked in my jeans. He unbuttoned them not letting our lips disconnect and I raised my bum and he pulled them down along with my boxers. He broke the kiss moving down my neck and leaving a trail of kisses down my chest to my stomach.

He grabbed my hard-on flicking his wrist up and down before licking the underside bottom to tip and swirled his tongue over the tip. I groaned my hands wrapping in his hair. His head bobbed up and down before I yanked him up.

“I want to last longer” he nodded “Condom and lube in the drawer”

He pulled it out and ripped the pack open and rolling it on. He squirted some and coated the rubber
and looked at me once more. He slowly pushed in two fingers and scissor and curled them. I moaned my back raising off the bed.

“Fuck” I moaned “I need you”

He pulled out and slowly pushed in the tip before ramming in the rest and I moaned.

“I am gonna fuck you way better than that asshole” he said pulling out and pushing into me again.
I was pushed further up the bed my back hitting the head board as he roughly trusted in and out of me waves of pleasure with a mixture of pain washed over me and I couldn't help the sounds leaving my mouth.

“Fuck me… fuck… ohh harder” I begged him. He grunted pushing into me and my back slammed against the head board. I know there was going to be a bruise there but I didn't care.
This is what I needed. Not that lovey dovey slow gentle sex that Vic always seemed contented with. I screamed out as he hit that spot and he smirked. He pushed in again and hit it once more.

“Oh fuck… I am going to come” he moaned grabbing a hold of my dick flicking his wrist up and down. I moaned and groaned.

“Fuck Oliver, please faster” I pleaded my back arching off the bed.

“Give it to me Kels” he moaned my name out and that was enough for me to come. The white sticky
substance spilling onto my stomach and he stalled releasing inside of me. He pulled out and smirked licking the substance off my stomach.

“Mhmmm” he moaned when he was done “Way better than his”

“Oh god I needed that” I said breathless. He collapsed next to me.

“Maybe we could do that again sometime?” he said hopefulness in his voice.

“Definitely” I agreed.

This was the beginning of our new fuckship (just fucking) and I was looking forward to more. He satisfied my burning desire. The roughness that Vic couldn't give me he supplied.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my first post... hope you liked