Sequel: Radiate
Status: Finished // Currently edditing/correcting the mistakes.

As I Follow This Little Lies

Without You

"Somebody punch me." stated Sydney, dazed by the view she saw when they entered the warehouse, where their first video would be shot.
It was a huge place. There was a small wall with graffiti and in the middle stood a big glass wall and on the other side from it looked like a room with scattered clothes, bed, posters, closet and bookshelves. The instruments and microphone stood on the other side of the warehouse, waiting for their owners to play anything.

"What do we do?" Matt asked looking skeptically at the glass wall.

"That's a good question." Dave sighed "Man, I'd rather return to my bed...”

"Stop complaining Davy!" Allison smacked him upside his head. He pouted at her and moved away as fast as possible.

"You must be Strawberry Acid." the man said eyeing each of them with bored expression. "I'm Clark. The director."

"It's Sydney, Allison, Matt." Dave pointed to each of them. "I'm Dave. The drummer."

"Right. Now. To work. Who’s the lead singer?" he looked at the two girls.

"It's me." Sydney said in a quiet voice, not looking at the short, red haired guy with big glasses resting on his nose.

"You?" he eyed her up and down. "You seem to be a quiet person. Not like the girl from the song. Go change into the black dress, okay? It'll look good." the director smiled.

"A d-dress?" Sydney stammered, looking at her band mates.

"Yes, a dress."

"But I don't wear that stuff!"

"So now you'll start." Clark shrugged. Sydney looked at Matt just like he would save her from this.

"Huh?" he titled his head to the side. "I won't look good in a dress.

"Go already!"

"I hate you." she walked away with arms crossed.

***
"Dude! I'm so bored!" Trè whined, throwing a pillow at Mike, who was sleeping peacefully on the armchair. He jumped into the air and looked around with eyes wide open. Trè chuckled and ducked down on the couch as the pillow flew back at him. Billie ignored his two friends, changing channels. He decided to leave on MTV, since there was nothing on. He yawned and stretched his arms and got up, going to the kitchen.

It wasn't even 5 minutes when Trè called his name. He didn't react and continued on searching for a beer.
"Billie! God fucking damn it! Come here!" Trè yelled. Billie went into the room just when some video started.
"Strawberry Acid!"

"Don't know them."

"But that's your ex on TV!" Mike said with a smirk plastered to his face. Billie frowned and turned his head to the screen. He didn't expect to see something like that.
The video started with her sitting under the graffiti wall in a stunning, a low-cut, black dress. It made her skin look pale and she had make up consisting on red eye shadow, black eyeliner and light red lipstick. He couldn't help, but stare. When the music started she got up and walked up to the glass, singing the words, staring at the guy on the other side of the glass, who didn't see her. She walked after him, touching the glass. Before breaking into the chorus she collapsed to the ground and then she and her band were playing in a warehouse.
In the next verse Sydney still was behind the glass, singing about her love to the guy. It seemed like the girl was trapped by the love she felt towards the guy, couldn't move on. Other shots consisted mostly of her playing with band and jumping around.


It's sweet, sweet, sweet enough,
Not to forget you
And it's cold, cold, cold enough,
That I need you
I ask now how can I breath.
It's dark, dark, dark enough,
Not the see the light
And it's just not easy enough to know why

And I am here, I am here, just wait for me

While I'm living my heart is screaming
For what I can't forget at all
Yeah, I'm breathing but I'm bleeding
And I've got no place to go

It's sweet, sweet
But you're gone from here
I'm still looking for you
In everything you left behind for me
And it seems like now
You are calling me
And I'm saying you never left me

And I am here, I am here, just wait for me

Well I'm still living my heart is screaming
For what I can't forget at all
Yeah, I'm breathing but I'm bleeding
And I've got no place to go
Without you

How can I breath, how can I breath
Without you
And I'm here, and I'm here

While I'm living my heart is screaming
For what I can't forget at all
Yeah, I'm breathing but I'm bleeding
And I've got no please to go

Without you!
Without you!
Without you!


"Wow." Mike said, still staring at the TV screen where another video was played. "I heard that message."

"Oh my gosh! Billie I can't breaaaaaaathe." Trè started coughing and fell to the ground, pretending he was suffocating. Billie stared dazed at the screen. He knew that song from somewhere.

I had to read this before... No. She got over me. I don't feel anything for her anymore.

"Armstrong, wake up!" Trè yelled into Billie's ear, making him let go off the bottle of beer, which smashed on the carpet.

"Trè!" Billie clenched his fists. "You're going to die!" Billie threw himself on his friend and their started wrestling on the carpet.

"Syd still makes you look like an idiot!" Trè laughed evilly, but stopped when Billie caught him by the throat.

"I did not hear you Trè. Would you like to repeat?" Trè shook his head, his eyes going wide.

"Come on, BJ. You know it's true...”

"It's not." Billie shrugged his arms. "I wouldn't divorce her if I felt anything for her."

"Oh. Fine." Mike nodded his head slowly. "But, you know, she looked seriously hot in that dress..."

"So?"

"It means we might try asking her out, if we meet her. Well, Mikey's taken sooo...”

"You've got a girlfriend too!" Billie exclaimed.

"Oh. Damn." Trè replied. "It won't stop me!"

"Oh, it will." Billie smirked.

"It's not like you can say, who she'll go out with!" Trè stuck his tongue at Billie, pushing him off of himself.

"That's right." Mike smirked.

"Who said that I care?" Billie shrugged. "She can do whatever the fuck she wants. Anything."

"Whatever you say, Billie." Mike said smiling and rolling his eyes.