Sequel: Radiate
Status: Finished // Currently edditing/correcting the mistakes.

As I Follow This Little Lies

I Don't Need A...Billie!

It was almost two weeks and Billie was avoiding Sydney. She didn't even try talking to him. She felt happier without his company, annoying her all the time or just pissing her off. On the outside. On the inside it was a different story. She tried acting tough, yet it was sometimes harder than she thought. She longed to hear his laugh, see this smug smile. She didn't want to admit this to anyone or even to herself, but she was falling in love with this guy all over again.

On the other hand, Billie felt confused like never before. Him and Brittany. He didn't feel anything special towards her. She was more like a friend he'd like to leave him alone and shut up. She was always rambling about herself and fame. Sydney was a mystery to him. He didn't know anymore if he just liked, hated her or maybe loved her? He sure didn't know what to do. Billie couldn't help, but notice how many times he screwed up and she never showed much of anger towards him. Sydney never really acted too bitter towards him and this glisten in her eyes that he saw so many times proved him that she felt always guilty for all that happened. More likely it was something he started and she always looked out for what she was saying, trying not to hurt him. She should have do that. Billie hated her for this. She couldn't make herself scream out at him everything. Everything she should tell him, she kept locked up inside.

"Hey, Bill. Are you going with us to the bar?" Mike asked.

"Whose coming?" he asked in a monotone voice, while lying on the couch.

"Me, Tre, Matt and Dave." Mike replied, before going to the little kitchen on the tour bus. "So? You're coming, man?"

"Don't feel like it. Where's Tre anyway?"

"Somewhere with Sydney and Allison. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering." Billie shrugged and with a heavy sigh, he closed his eyes. Laughter of two girls was heard outside and Mike walked out the bus to join them. After a while it was silent and Billie assumed they went already somewhere. He got up from the couch and walked towards the window of the tour bus. He could only see the other bus through the window. No one was around. He went to the other room in the tour bus where the bunk beds were. He looked around and spotted an album lying on Tre's bunk bed. Strawberry Acid.
He avoided the album for some reason. He heard some songs on the concert, some on TV and radio, but he never heard a whole album. Since he was alone and the CD seemed to call to him, he took it and decided to play it. He didn't listen to the ones he heard. He actually heard most of it. Billie lied with closed eyes until he heard this song. He looked at the CD in search of a title and raised an eyebrow

"Sweet Rain?"
A small smile crept onto his face and he closed his eyes again, listening to the song. This could be called a love song.

And if things go right and there's another love in sight
And if you change and take another way to go
Then you'll have your day and the time will pass on by

But it's still around lost in dust and under useless stuff
Hidden here that old song that still hurts when you hear it play
Oh that special day

Cause it takes you right back heart'n'soul back in time
So much so you could swear that you feel

Yeah feel his hands on you that way-y/y
That same sweet rain on you that way
That far off day-y/y
And it makes you laugh again that way

Well things may change but the world keeps rollin' on
So keep a place a safe place for the photo you loved so much
And you'll feel his touch

Cause it takes you right back heart'n'soul back in time
So much so you will know that he's there
And feel his hands on you that way-y/y
That same sweet rain on you that way
That far off day-y/y
And it makes you laugh again that way

Way-y/y
That same sweet rain on you that way
That far off day-y/y
And it makes you laugh again that way
Way-y/y
That same sweet rain on you that way
That far off day-y/y
And it makes you laugh again that way


The song finished and he paused, sitting up, having the idea what the author meant in this song. It was ridiculous how a simple song could destroy this peaceful alone time. And her voice.. He grabbed a pack of cigarettes and went out, sitting on the bus steps. He lit his cigarette and took a drag from it, staring at the asphalt. He felt all better. The evening was warm and it was chilling to sit outside, doing nothing. Yet again this peaceful moment was broken by a certain girl, silently opening the bus door and sneaking out. She closed the door, locked them and was about to go, when she noticed Billie, watching her carefully, blowing the smoke into the air. She couldn't hide the fact that she was shocked by seeing him just sitting there. Sydney hid bus keys into her bag.

"Seems like someone's got a date.." Billie said eyeing her black knee length skirt and a green and black top.

"None of your business." she replied indifferently. "Besides...it's not a date."

"Than what?" she shrugged. "Going alone?"

"With Tre... and Allison. Why do you ask?"

"Thought I should know where you are... seemed like you didn't want anyone to see you."

"Wow. Suddenly you noticed me and you even talk. Sun affected your brain too much?" Billie rolled his eyes.

"No, the fact that you changed your wardrobe." Sydney glanced at him with a small smile.

"You're just jealous now."

"You wish." he replied, before Sydney left him to himself.

***
It was a long day and another awesome concert in Germany. After the show everyone went to the bar with some fans. They stayed only till 1 am, since everyone were tired and wanted to finally go to their hotel. No one knew yet which one. First, who arrived at the hotel was Matt, Mike, Billie and Tre. Dave stayed with girls, to make sure they wouldn't disappear somewhere on their way. The two didn't quite want to follow the guys, who'd rather go to sleep than visit another bar.

When they managed to get into the hotel building, guys stood there with confused expressions on their faces, arguing about something.

"Hey, what's going on?" Dave looked from Matt to Mike.

"They didn't book us stupid rooms." Matt said with a raised voice.

"Oh? What are we going to do? Sleeping on the bus?" Allison asked.

"Not that bad." Matt smirked at Allison. She frowned and looked at Sydney.

"We got only three rooms."

"No big deal." Tre shrugged.

"Yea, but Matt wanted a room with Ali."

"Give them the key then." Sydney shrugged. "But... wait. That means we got only two keys left and only guys are left, huh? Do they have this many beds there?"

"Uh.. the rooms are not the best, but I guess that yea.." Mike replied.

"We're gonna draw lots." Tre smirked. "Whose first?"

Billie reached for the card, then Mike, Sydney and Dave. Tre took the last one.
Everyone looked at their papers.

"Whose got a cross?" Mike asked. Dave and Tre raised their hands up into the air. "Great. We get the bigger room!" Tre exclaimed and took off to the elevator.
Sydney stared at her empty card and looked up with a troubled expression.

"Wait. If you three are together than I..." she looked to her left and met Billie's gaze. "No, no, no,no no!" she backed away. "I'm not sleeping in the same room with him."

"Come on Sydney! Don't be childish." Dave groaned.

"Hey! He's not your ex! You obviously don't unders-"

"Chill out Syd. There are two beds." Matt assured her. "I thought you two were friends now? Is it okay with you BJ?"

"Yup." Billie nodded his head, trying to hold back his laughter. Sydney glared at him and took a key from Mike.

"I hate you all." she muttered.

"Hey, Sydney, calm down. I don't bite..." Billie smirked. "Too hard."

"In your dreams, BJ." she replied, not looking at him.

"My dreams are interesting, pony." She turned to face him.

"Don't call me that, okay?"

"Fine." he shrugged. "I wanted to be nice. In the end we're friends."

Sydney groaned and they got into the elevator with the others. They got to the second floor and after saying their good night's they went separate ways, each to the different room.
Sydney unlocked the doors and walked inside. Billie turned on the light and they both groaned.

"It's filthy in here.." Sydney crossed her arms. "I'd rather sleep on the bus."

"Tell me about it."

"Well, since there's only one bed... I'll sleep there!" she walked over to the bed and lied down. "Where is our stuff?"

"Huh?" Sydney rolled her eyes.

"Suitcases."

"Ah." Billie rubbed his chin in thought "You know, I'll go to the lobby. I thought they left them there."

"You don't have to go there, genius." Sydney said after Billie walked out the doors.
10 minutes later he was back. He put the suitcases near the door and yawned.

"Well, time to rest." Sydney walked up to her suitcase and took her black pajamas. She quickly went to the bathroom, before Billie could do so.
She couldn't help, but notice how it looked bad. It seemed they didn't put much effort in cleaning everything.
When she was finished with taking shower and drying her hair, she walked out only to see shirtless Billie sprawled out on the bed.

"Billie!" she whined.

"I deserve to sleep on the bed!" Billie exclaimed.

"I don't want to sleep with you!"

"So take the couch." he replied.

"No, it looks worser than this bed."

"Not my problem."

"I hate you." she sighed and went over to the bed, pushing him to the other half of bed.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked with raised eyebrows as she got under the covers and lied down. "I thought you're not sleeping with me?"

"I'll kick you out, somehow. Cross the line and you're out." he laughed and went to the bathroom.

Sydney was half way to the dream land when he was back, in only his boxers. He sat on the bed which cracked a little under his weight. He grabbed a remote and turned on the TV, which blasted with some metal music. Sydney sat up, looking wide eyed around.
"Jesus!"

"What? This scared you?" Billie laughed.

"Yes! I was already asleep, you idiot!"

"Hey, hey. No need to get all angry."

"This situation's already pretty sick. Night." she lied down, covering her face with a pillow. Billie chuckled softly, shaking his head at how she was acting now.

"Turn it down?" she mumbled.

"But I'm watching it."

"Billie, sunshine... if it depended on me you'd be already half way to the moon and never coming back, but because you got whole word of fan girls I can't do so."

"Because you need me?" Billie asked in a sweet voice.
"I don't need you at all. Just trying to survive in this cruel world. Turn the TV down and you'll survive the night."
He laughed quietly and did as she asked. In the end he did want to survive the night without going insane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this part is brand new... I had this for at least 3 weeks on my computer xD How was it? Bad? Good? Any opinions on this story?
I hope that some liked this? : x

Ha! Yet another song by Exilia xD