Sequel: Radiate
Status: Finished // Currently edditing/correcting the mistakes.

As I Follow This Little Lies

Wake Up

The sun peered through the ripped blinds, slightly lighting the dark room. Sydney opened her eyes, feeling warm sun rays on her face. She took in her surroundings, not remembering what happened last evening. Her sleepy brain was still working slow and wasn't aware of the world around her. She yawned, but froze when she realized something. She could feel a hot breath hitting the back of her neck and an arm wrapped around her waist. Her eyes caught a glimpse of an tattooed arm. She had an idea whose arm that was. She looked like she was frozen. She didn't know what should she do.
She had some options.

1.Get up and act like nothing happened.
2.Stay like that and wait until he wakes up.
3.Try and go back to sleep.
4.Freak out.

Before she could do any of this Billie buried his head more into her hair and mumbled something, which she couldn't quiet understand. His arm pulled her closer to himself and her eyes went wide. Now this should be a step 4. She reached for his arm, capturing his hand and took it into hers in attempt of removing from her waist.

"S-Sydney?" he pulled away from her, yawning and rubbing his sleepy eyes. "What are you doing here?"

She turned to face him, still lying down. She had a faint shade of pink covering her cheeks and she looked slightly confused or either shocked.
"Didn't I tell you something last evening?" she looked at him expectantly.

"Like what?" he raised his eyebrow. "Oh, wait. I know what I'm doing here." he scratched his head and sighed. "Well, seems like you couldn't resist me after all." he smirked at her.

"What?! You're... ridiculous! You're lying on my side of the bed and I'm almost falling from it and you tell me that I can't resist you?!"

"Chill out." he grinned at her. "I didn't mean to use you as a pillow."

"Thank God that this will never happen again." he searched his face and stared at her, for a minute or two, as she stared back at him in silence. He lied down on his back, smiling a little.

"You know, never say never."

"Why?" she propped her head on her elbow, looking at him. He yawned and closed his eyes.

"You never know what might happen."

"I know that I'll never again let Allison and Matt have the room to themselves. Damn.." she yawned and sat up. "I could have a whole bed to myself."

"You're selfish." Billie scoffed and buried his head in his pillow, pulling the covers over himself. Sydney rolled her eyes and decided to just leave him here and prepare to leave, before someone appears suddenly, telling them there's no time for even a quick shower.

When after 30 minutes she walked out to see Billie already up with a phone in his hand. He winked at her and dialed a number. He ordered some food, which happened to be a long list of what he wants and then he decided to cross out some stuff. It seemed like a person on other line was quite annoyed as Billie kept on saying "I didn't finish yet."
Sydney couldn't help, but laugh at him.

"Oh, and room service? Bring a bigger room!" he put down the receiver and turned to her grinning. "I'm starving!"

"Well, me too." she nodded her head. "They'll come get you with a chain shaw instead of breakfast."

"You think so?" his eyes went wide "I'll better hide in the bathroom then." Sydney raised her eyebrow as he ran into the bathroom.

She lied down on the bed and sighed, closing her eyes, still slightly tired and confused by Billie acting quiet casual around her. She was all stressed and tried to stay away and when she woke up she'd rather avoid the topic or scream out in surprise. He just woke up and even joked about it, while she was serious. She couldn't help, but notice that she kept on acting serious around him and cared way too much. She knew she shouldn't. They were just friends. Well, let's say friends with huge issues.
When there was a knock on the door she jumped to her feet and smiled, hearing singing Billie in the bathroom. She opened the room to reveal annoyed chamber-maid with a cart full of food. Sydney's eyes went wide as she spotted pancakes, strawberries, apples, cake, more pancakes, eggs and bacon and it was not the end of the food. She looked up at the maid and laughed nervously.

"T-thank you, miss." Sydney smiled politely. "And I'm sorry for Billie. He-"

"I hope he's not staying here for another night." the maid replied with anger heard in her voice. "Why today... I can't believe I got myself into such a mess."

"What mess?" Sydney asked shocked.

"It's not even worth telling, but he's the most undecided man on this earth. I'm really sorry for you, miss. He confused me so much that I mixed up everything."

"I'm really sorry." Sydney scratched the back of her neck. "This won't happen again."

"Have a nice breakfast." the maid said and walked away fast. Sydney took the cart full of food to the room. At the same time, Billie walked out fully clothes, with damp hair with a smug smile on his face.

"Breakfast!" he beamed and walked up to the cart. He took some pancakes and looked up at Sydney confused. "You're not eating?"

"You expect me to eat all of this?"

"No?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Food!" Tre burst through the door and took a plate full of... everything. When he noticed Sydney staring at him with wide eyes he just rolled his eyes and with Billie went to seat on a couch, which looked awfully dirty and torn. There was a knock on the door and before Sydney managed to get the door, Mike and Dave walked in, followed by Matt and Allison.
"What are you doing here guys?" Sydney turned her head to the side. Dave ruffled her hair and walked up to the cart to get pancakes.

"Billie called that we've got some breakfast in this room." Matt said. "Oh, one bed?" he looked back at Sydney.

"Your fault." she replied shrugging and took some toasts along with an apple. Allison smirked at her and after taking her breakfast she went with Sydney to sit on the bed.
"Should I know about something?"

"I don't thi-"

"Sydney was scared and she used me as a pillow."

"Did not!" she protested, her cheeks turning red.

"So why are you blushing?" Mike asked, with a smirk.

"Because!" she pointed her finger at Billie and looked down, her hand dropping to her side. "Never mind."

"So you admit?" Matt chuckled.

"Of course not!" she exclaimed and shot a Billie a death glare, while he just winked at her and blew her a kiss. Yeah, confused is a right word here, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
It took me long to update... oh, well. If anyone's reading this.. heh. I miss quizilla a little : < I hope this update is not too bad : /