Sequel: Radiate
Status: Finished // Currently edditing/correcting the mistakes.

As I Follow This Little Lies

Guys Are Freaky

The tour was going back to American continent. It was time to visit Canada then again USA and it'd be over. The two bands were in Munich. Like always they played a concert, visited hotel to check in, shower and out for some party. They were not a group that would stick together all the time. Eventually they'd split into groups or stay on their own and meet when they were going to the hotel or in the morning.

Sydney sat with Dave by the table, looking at the random people on the dance floor and some sitting by the bar or tables. The music was loud and wasn't anything that Sydney would like. Tre's choice. Pop, hip hop and R&B never killed anyone, but it was enough to cause a headache to someone, who only wished to block out the sound of music and get away from the crowds of people. Somewhere in the crowd of dancing people Sydney spotted Allison and Matt. She never thought they'd be together. They were so much in love. She didn't quiet know when they began going out, since she was so much into her troubles. She didn't pay much attention to people around her. She was happy for them, but every time she saw them hugging, kissing... that sad smile was appearing on her face. She had troubles with moving on.

"How about we go dance too, huh?" Dave nodded at the dance floor "Sitting here all night isn't anything interesting."

"Yeah, whatever." she sighed and followed him.
They started dancing and Dave tried making Sydney laugh, but it quiet didn't work. They danced together, but after some time, Dave disappeared in the crowd and Sydney was alone there, not really caring if any of her friends was around or not.
She jumped a little when she felt a hand on her arm and she spun around. A guy grinned at her and put his hands on both her arms.

"Where are you running away all the time?" a male voice, with a heavy German accent asked.

"Nowhere." she mumbled, with a raised eyebrow. The guy pulled her closer to him, a smirk playing across his lips. His hands roamed her arms and went lower to the hem of her sleeveless shirt, ending on her hips and going back up to her arms. She could feel his hot breath on her cheek. This wasn't comfortable at all. While dancing she tried backing away to the stairs, where she could excuse herself somehow and run away.

Pointless.

He kept on dragging her away into the crowd and she searched helplessly this crowd and the club for some familiar face.

No one.

She was looking anywhere, but at him, still seeing him in the corner of her eye. She knew she was kinda trapped, but somehow she just couldn't say hey, dude, fuck off. She didn't want to act suddenly desperate to run away or scared of the guy. She hated the feeling of his hands on her body. He spun her around suddenly and she stumbled a little, but was caught by his strong arms from behind.

"Got ya, sweetie." she rolled her eyes and unwrapped his arms from her waist and wanted to walk away, but his arm closed around her wrist and he pulled her to himself, his face so close she could feel his hot breath on her lips. Again she tried backing away, while dancing with him, to the stairs. Again it didn't work. She helplessly looked around, feeling his hands going up and down her sides.

Why the fuck I just don't hit him?
Don't be silly. You two are just dancing
But he's creepy and I don't like it
If that was Billie-
I'd punch him!
So why won't you treat him like your ex?!
Because he's some random guy and-

"You okay, pretty?"

"No, not really." she said through gritted teeth, trying not to sound too pissed off.
"You look nice. Don't I know you from somewhere?"

"Who cares?" she rolled her eyes, still looking for some familiar face. "You know, I'll just g-"

"No! It's so nice, you're not going anywhere." with that said he held her firmly by her arms.
He put her hands around his neck and with that wicked grin plastered to his face he kept on staring at her. She bit her lip and spotted Allison with her jaw dropped. She was pulled into an embrace by the guy. Save me! she mouthed. Allison raised her arms into the air and shrugged. Soon she was kidnapped by Matt, who took her into his arms and carried to the bar. Sydney again forcefully pulled away and on the arms length looked at the guy and smiled weakly. She let go of his hand and started walking away. He followed her and stopped right in front of her.

"Hey, come on. You're not going to sit all alone again, huh?" her eyebrow went up as she stared disbelievingly at the guy.

"You were...watching me?" she screamed over the music.

"Of course! I wouldn't let a chick like you go away!" he screamed back and caught her hand.
"I don't wanna dance, dude!"
He pulled her closer to him and again she tried to come up with a great plan. Creative one, which would help her get away from the guy or get rid of him with a little help of force.
This wouldn't happen if you were trying hard to get rid of him. You're pathetic.
the voice in her head said.
She rolled her eyes. If you had a boyfriend this wouldn't happen.
She felt uncomfortable and weak. What should she tell again to the guy she wanted to get away from, didn't know and didn't want to know, but wanted to just leave her alone?

Ah. Right.
She should tell him only to fuck off and act cold.
Her eyes scanned again the crowd. Was she so drunk that she felt so helpless? This feeling of being pathetic, coming back to her with a doubled force made her even more helpless.
She felt like she wasn't there. She wasn't dancing with this weird guy. She wasn't on some party. She was dreaming. That was it. She was sleeping on the bus, while others were having fun.

Not really.

She opened her eyes to see the guy lean in for a kiss, she turned her head away and his lips crushed on her neck. She tried pushing him away, but failed. He spun her around and that's when world stopped for her for a while. Billie stood there, looking at the crowd, smoking his cigarette. He had this emotionless look on his face when their eyes met. She gave him a pleading look and he snickered looking in her direction.
No help.

"Hey, sorry dude. I-I'm leaving."

"Not yet." he murmured in her ear.

"Quit it already. You're acting like an idiot." the guy narrowed his eyes and held her wrists so tight.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" Billie's voice was heard over the loud music.
"Not your business." the guy spat, pulling her into his arms forcefully.

"Better let go of her." Billie growled, his jaw clenched and his eyes glaring at the freaky guy.
"Why do you care?" he asked in a bored voice.

"She's my girlfriend." Sydney opened her mouth to say something,but decided it was stupid to deny anything Billie said in a moment like this. She'd only make things harder.
Billie grasped Sydney's arm and with a use of force pulled her into his arms. Actually, she jumped into his arms the moment he pulled her away from the guy. Her arms wrapped around him, around his waist, with her head buried in his arm. "Better stay away." Billie said and she could feel his hand graze her skin soothingly.

They danced in silence for a while until Billie stomped on her feet at least twice. Sick of dancing and a little shaken she pulled away from Billie, who smiled at her and she lead him by his hand to the bar. He lit another cigarette and ordered two beers. Sydney sat on the chair and propped her head on her hand.
Billie looked around the club and laughed slightly.

"Don't you know how to get rid of the guy this days?"

"Oh, please, stop." she whined. "I'm too tired for this."

"Whatever you say, girlfriend." Billie winked at her. "Do you mind if I leave you all alone here?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"As long as I'll be save in here and that guy won't appear again I'm fine."

"Oh." Billie smiled weakly, looking somewhere ahead. "So, you're stuck with me."
Billie took a big gulp of his beer and smiled.

"Not even a thank you for saving you?"

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes. She took her glass of beer and in one gulp she drank it all, put it down. She looked at Billie and got up.

"I'm tired. I'll return to the hotel now."

"Fine." Billie shrugged. "I'll walk you to the exit."

"No need for this, Billie." she said in an angry voice. "I don't need people to look out for me."
"Oh, tell me about it." he snickered. "Matt would kill me if I didn't make sure you're safe in the cab after you can't get rid of some loser."

She shrugged and headed to the exit, with Billie following her close behind. She didn't know why, but somehow his help irritated her the most and yet she was grateful and words couldn't describe how she felt. Sydney didn't know yet if that was the alcohol or the butterflies causing her to feel so weird, like she was flying when she was around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well... that's it.. any opinions on the story? :/