Sequel: Radiate
Status: Finished // Currently edditing/correcting the mistakes.

As I Follow This Little Lies

Not So Peaceful...

"Are you asleep yet?" Billie whispered, leaning over Sydney.
"I'm telling you for a thousand time I won't fall asleep." she replied through gritted teeth, turning in her bed to face him. "And what are you doing here still anyway? I thought I was supposed to sleep."
"Gees. Just checking, you know." Billie sighed. "Anyway... I'm going to see what's on TV now."
"Go ahead." Sydney replied, not really caring if he was about to leave, stay or do something else.

At first she was tired. She fainted once again and Billie volunteered on taking her to her room even when she was insisting on him stying with the others. It ended up that Tre went with them, but lost as they exited the elevator. Billie tucked her to sleep, shut down all the light sources and surprisingly didn't leave, much to Sydney's annoyance. He kept on asking if she was fine or if she slept, was cold... In this case there was no way she could fall asleep. Not with him in the room.
He turned on the TV and searched the channels for some movie as Sydney lied, staring at him with raised eyebrows.

"What?" he asked glancing at her.
"Don't act you don't know." she muttered. "What are you doing here still?"
"Well, I thought I could keep you company. If you don't mind."
She groaned and pulled the comforter over her face. Billie chuckled and looked over at her.
"Billie, I don't need a nanny. Seriously, go sleep or get drunk... or find your fan girls and.. I don't know.. whatever, you can really leave me alone."
He raised his eyebrow and rubbed his chin in thought.
"Are you trying to get rid of me?" she nodded her head.
"I can survive couple of hours on my own."
"But I don't wanna leave." he pouted at her, throwing the remote in the legs of the bed. She rolled her eyes and hid under the comforter once again. Too bad that she couldn't even try falling asleep or ignore the green eyed guitarist next to her. The doors burst open and slammed shut, after what something landed on the bed and she jolted up, wide eyed. It was only Tre.
"What are you doing here." she whined. "Aren't you supposed to be demolishing someone's room right now?"
"Since when did you get so whiny, Sydney?" Tre made a hurt face at her. "You've got two hot guys in your bed! Cherish this moment!"
She sighed annoyed and sat up in bed. Tre threw her a beer bottle and other one to Billie, who thanked him. Sydney opened hers with an annoyed expression on her face. She took a sip an noticed a grinning Tre, staring at her.
"Better now?"
"No, not really. I've got a flu.. remember? Shouldn't be drinking this." Billie grabbed the beer bottle from her hands receiving a glare from her in the process.
"You said you had a flu?" his eyebrows arched as she stubbornly crossed her arms. "Than you can't have this."
"Hey, Billie. Wanna this?" Billie grinned, nodding eagerly.

Sydney looked over Tre's shoulder to see him lightning a joint. He took a drag and passed to Billie, who sighed happily before taking a drag himself. Sydney rolled her eyes and glared at the TV screen that was showing some dumb movie with snakes attacking people.
Something flew near her head and she jumped a little, moving closer to Billie Joe, who burst out laughing. She smacked his arm and moved away from him, looking around for the thing that startled her.
"Hey, Syd?" Tre chuckled. "What was that?"
"Something flew in front of my eyes!" she exclaimed, still looking around the room, which was only lit by the TV. Billie and Tre laughed, exchanging glances. Billie put his hand on her forehead.
"You don't seem to have fever." he said amused. Everyone frowned when they heard a weird sound coming from the ceiling. It was like the sound of electricity, when the cable is lose and the sparks fly or even like something hitting the ceiling and hissing in the weird way.
"Do you hear that too?" Tre asked wide eyed. Billie nodded his head and they looked at Sydney.
"Turn on the light!" she jumped out of bed and lit the nearby lamp and Billie lazily got off the bed and went over to the light switch and turned it on.
"There it is!" Tre pointed at the ceiling. Sydney made a face and sat on the bed with Tre. "Just some crazy bug... and you was overreacting." he laughed, but screamed just after that and jumped off the bed as Freaky jumped onto him all of sudden. Billie burst into laughter and Sydney tried to get Freaky off of Tre.
"That cat attacked me!" Tre pointed at Freaky, who was looking around the room and purring every now and then.

"Search! Where's the ugly bug! Freaky.. Where's the bug. Look!" Sydney talked to her cat pointing at the ceiling. Her cat was walking in the circles staring at the bug.
"You learned him to catch bugs?" Billie raised his eyebrows.
"No. That's what cats do.." she rolled her eyes. She grabbed her shoe and threw at the ceiling, moving away before it could hit her falling down. The annoying bug was no where to be seen.
"Don't move." Billie said and her eyes went wide. "I'll take it off of you."
"Take it off!" she screamed as she felt it walking under her shirt. "Billie! Take it off! Help! It's going to bite me!"
"Wait! Goddamn it!" Billie screamed and ran after her. Tre laughed, smoking his joint and drinking his beer. Sydney ran out the bathroom with her shirt halfway taken off and Billie chasing her around the room, screaming for her to stop. Tre stared at them wide eyed, titling his head to the side. Billie caught Sydney and at the same time the bug fell off of her. She blushed and put her shirt down and mumbled something incoherent.
"Well, he did take it off. I mean your shirt." Billie smirked. "Well, BJ. Do you practice a lot?"
"Every night." Billie wiggled his eyebrows as Sydney frowned.
"Guys... please.."
Tre got up and put his beer bottle on the table, with his shoe ready to catch the bug.
"This one's really annoying." he muttered.
He missed again and all of them ducked down as it flew down like it was an army plane attacking their enemy.
"I hate ladybirds!" Sydney hissed, getting up.
"We're screaming because of a fucking ladybird?" Billie rolled his eyes and sat on the bed. "It's retarded."
Tre looked at the bug that was currently on the wall.
"Holy crap! It's a mutant ladybird! Sydney! Did it bite you?!"
"No." she replied raising an eyebrow.
"Good. You'd probably be by now something like this. Big wide eyed bug with.. ten dots on each... wing."
"Funny. Really funny." she sighed and hopped onto the bed. Tre pointed his finger in the air.
"Until we get rid off the mutant bug we're not save. Even you!" he pointed at Billie, who looked quiet amused and annoyed at once.
"Get rid off it then.. I'm not touching that again." Sydney said stubbornly. "I'm not risking taking off anything more than my shirt anymore."
"Oh... why not?" Billie chuckled. "It's nothing bad! I love crazy bugs..."
Sydney rolled her eyes and watched Tre chased the bug around the room, with determination. Billie didn't seem to help him and only watched his friend amused. Sydney got under the covers and watched every move of the bug. She hated insects and bug under her shirt was now her number one of worst things that happened. In the end every bug is evil. Especially ladybirds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seems like a short filler? Yeah, that bugs are evil... : D Thanks for reading.