Sequel: Radiate
Status: Finished // Currently edditing/correcting the mistakes.

As I Follow This Little Lies

It's Not Over

Sydney laughed with Billie at something, while passing by Strawberry Acid tour bus. Matt was looking out the window right at that moment and he shook his head, glaring at the two. Allison glared at him, looking up from her fashion magazine.
It was already a week. One long week of awkward concerts, Matt being an asshole to everyone, especially Billie, who didn't leave Sydney's side. He was like her guard. Always somewhere near, always there to save Sydney from any mean comments coming from his mouth. The media were all over them now. There was a gossip that Billie and Sydney were together again, but that's what they laughed at only and left without any reply. Both of them didn't have time to worry about the paparazzi or newspapers asking if that was truth. Matt made it difficult for everyone. It seemed like he wanted make Sydney's life worse, like some kind of punishment for getting pregnant. He knew he was hurting her, but he didn't think rationally in his rage.

"I can't believe she's so-"
"Tell me the truth." Allison cut him off. "You're an asshole or is this some kind of a syndrome that runs in your family's blood?"
"What the hell are you talking about, Allison?" he almost yelled at her, glaring at her. Allison didn't care about this as he acted like this to everyone.
"I'm talking about your state. You act like some psycho." she shrugged. "Well, there must be some psycho boyfriend once in a while... Billie can't be the psycho now...he would make a cute psycho." she muttered to herself.

"So you're all over Armstrong too?" Matt smiled coldly, shaking his head in disbelief.
She rolled her eyes and didn't even bother to reply to him as he kept on looking her way with an even more angered expression on his face. He got to his feet and walked over to her.
she didn't even look up, though she saw him from the corner of her eye.
"Will you at least answer me?!"

"Does it matter?" she finally looked up to meet his glare, looking expressionless at him. It pissed him off even more. She got to her feet, shaking her head. She had enough of this. She threw her magazine onto the couch and was about to walk away, when Matt gripped her arms tight, forcefully turning her around. She winced, closing her eyes.
"Did I finish talking to you?" he spat. Allison re-opened her eyes and slapped him across his face hard, leaving a red mark. Matt stared at her eye wide.
"Are you turning into some abusive asshole?! I won't let you treat me like this!" she pushed him away and he looked at her shocked, trying to say something, but nothing came out, he couldn't say a word.
"I'm not going to put up with you. Not when you're such an asshole." she said in a calmer voice.

"And what..." he took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair, realizing how it had to look. "You... are you...you don't want me..do you-"
"I'm giving you last one chance. If you care about me than you should stop this and apologize to Sydney."
"Why should-"
"Do this!" she exclaimed frustrated. "You should apologize everyone. You turned into some jerk. Why? Because your sister got pregnant? She might as well commit suicide and you'd be pissed off at her and you'd go on how she was an idiot for doing this. It's her problem! She'll do what she wants. All she needs now is her friends and family who will support her. Should I add her family is fucked up? You proved it. She's the only normal person in this fucked up family of yours!"
"Allison." he stuttered, scratching his neck nervously. "I-I don't know. Everything just crushed when she... you know. We won't be able to go on tours anymore."
She snickered shaking her head.
"We're not going to do this in another 2-3 weeks, you idiot!"
"But-"
"Shut up." she sighed. "Better thank Billie for keeping her here."
"No."
"Oh, you better do this."
"You can't threaten me like this!" Matt threw his hands into the air.
"And do you love me?" she raised her eyebrows. He rolled his eyes and groaned, taking a seat on the couch.
"Yeah, you won this time." Allison smirked and sat on the couch next to him and took her magazine in her hands. "If I have asked out a groupie, she wouldn't threaten me..." he muttered.
"Go ahead. I can replace you."

**
Billie laughed at her as she slammed the fridge closed, swearing and muttering something. She rolled her eyes and with a huff sat on the couch next to Billie Joe, who seemed to have fun watching her. Tre came bouncing into the room with a plate of fast food and Sydney covered her face with her arms. Billie took the opportunity and wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into his chest. Oh, how did he love Tre for doing this so often over the week. She didn't even bother to pull away.

"Tre, don't you remember how she reacts to this kind of food?" Billie raised his eyebrow, smirking at his friend. Tre shrugged and started eating his burger.
"She's losing all the best!"
"I have to get away from him..." she muttered getting up and running out to the room with bunk beds. Billie groaned.
"What did you do?!"
"Me?!" Tre exclaimed wide eyed. "Nothing! I swear!"

Billie threw a pillow at Tre, but missed as Tre ducked down with his hamburger landing on the ground. Mike walked in with his coffee and laughed at horrified expression on Tre's face. Billie ran out the room laughing like a mad man. He closed the door behind himself and sighed, wiping his forehead as if he just finished some hard work.
Sydney chuckled while gazing at him. She was lying on her bunk bed and had a book in her hands. Billie sat down and lied down next to her, not even bothering to ask her. They kind of got used to this, got even closer so they didn't care about anything at all anymore. Even if they fell asleep on the couch, embracing each other it was fine.

"Damn. I'd like to spend some time only with you, away from that two..." Billie said playing with her hair. She glanced at him from her book.
"Aren't they in the other room? We're alone, you know." he shook his head and she bit her lip, knowing what he meant, but he decided to explain this to her.
"But going somewhere where you wouldn't meet Tre or Mike would be really nice, right?" she slowly nodded her head as he added in a whisper. "I'm a little sick of them. I wish we were back home already..."
"Home..." Sydney mused. "I guess I have to find one."
"Where?"
"New York? I don't know. Depends where my band will live, right?" Billie rolled his eyes.
"I thought you're coming back to California?"
"Why not?" she put her book down and smiled a little at Billie. "After all that's my home, right?"
"And I won't have to spend millions on a phone calls!" she raised her eyebrows.
"You planned on calling me?" he nodded his head, smiling mischievously.
"Who knows...I might become your worse stalker." she shook her head. "Even Tre wouldn't be so annoying as me!"

He moved closer to her and wrapped an arm around her and she blushed slightly, gazing into his green eyes as he couldn't look away from her. He didn't even realize his hand reaching to her face to stroke her cheek.
Not until someone knocked on the door, startling them, scaring like teenagers that got caught on doing something mom wouldn't approve of.
"Open this damned door!" Tre exclaimed. "And don't you better eat Sydney's face!"
"Great." Sydney grumbled and took her book in her hands. Billie groaned and got up to go open the door.

"Wha-TRE!" Billie yelled as he was hit with a cold water. Sydney burst into laughter as Billie stood still, glaring at Tre, anger boiling in him. He suddenly took of and Tre run off, screaming like a little girl. She got up to see what happens to Tre. They were running around the table and then around the couch. Eventually Billie got sick of it and jumped over the couch tackling Tre to the ground.

"You'll pay, Cool!" Tre looked at him skeptically.
"And what are you going to do to me, huh?" he said in a girlie voice. "Hit me? Me?!"
Sydney laughed and walked into the room, joining Mike, keeping her distance from the two.
"Wonder what he comes up with." Mike smirked. Billie smirked and looked over at Sydney.
"What do you think?" she shrugged.
"I'm not good with evil ideas..."
"And you won't punish him for spilling cold water over me?" Billie pouted at her. She shrugged.
"It's not Sydney all wet now." Mike replied instead of her. "Your problem, huh?"
"But-"
"Yeah! Get off of me!" Tre exclaimed, pushing Billie off, but the green eyed guitarist wasn't about to gave up like this. Another wrestling match. Mike and Sydney looked at each other.
"Coffee?"
"Maybe a normal, dinner?" she suggested. "Anything, but not this junk food Tre loves?"

They looked at the two friends still fighting each other on the floor. It seemed it would take some time until they'd stop this. Another thing that could be called a daily routine for Tre and Billie. As Sydney watched them like this, she couldn't sometimes stop laughing silently at them. But then when she looked at Billie she couldn't stop wonder if their kid will have his eyes. Every day they seemed to get closer. Everyday her guilt was growing bigger and didn't let her think about anything else than this. Tell him finally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such a crappy chapter :x I couldn't get through this. I hoped to finish this story during holidays. It didn't quiet work out :/ Sorry again!