Sequel: Radiate
Status: Finished // Currently edditing/correcting the mistakes.

As I Follow This Little Lies

Pieces Of Truth

"Tell me what." A cold voice said through gritted teeth as Sydney stood frozen with her back to the men she loved and would give up just anything for him. Tre swallowed staring wide eyed past Sydney and the color drained from his face as well as from Sydney's, who looked like she was about to pass out. She was slightly shaking.

"Say it. What were you hiding, Sydney?" Billie said in an angered voice, standing just a meter away behind her.

"Billie-"

"Shut up, Cool." Billie snapped, sending his best friend a deathly gaze. Tre flinched and looked uneven at Sydney, who seemed to be trapped in some kind of a trance. "Now leave."
"I can't." Tre butlered out, not even daring to look at his friend. He felt kind of guilty too.
"Leave!" Billie yelled getting even more angry. He was trembling in anger, clenching his fists. Sydney winced, closing her eyes, not daring to even move. It was like in a nightmare, but ten times worse. It was what she feared the most. Face angered Billie, who in this state wasn't quite sane.

"Better calm down, BJ." Tre said glancing at Sydney.

"Leave o-"

"I've got it!" Tre threw his hands defensively in the air. "I'll be nearby, Syd."

Tre threw a wary glance at Billie who was glaring at him before he disappeared behind the bus.

The silence that filled the air around them was even sharper than the knives and Sydney feared to turn around and look at him. He wasn't supposed to hear it this way. Never.
She could feel his glare burning holes in her back. She tried look for some kind of way out of this situation, but there was no easy escape road. Not without facing him and experiencing his anger. He made a couple of steps towards her, stopping behind her and he forcefully turned her around to face him. He was glaring at her like he wanted to kill her and she already had tears in her eyes. He must have heard everything. Every single word. He must have knew she was hiding this from him and didn't plan on telling him.
"What the fuck were you thinking?" he hissed in a low voice, gripping her arm tightly as she was staring back at him wide eyed. "I thought that we didn't have any secrets hiding from each other, huh?"

"Billie-"

"I thought that I can trust you, Sydney." he spat. "I see I was wrong. Was anything true? Or all you said were lies? Every single word?"

Tears were sliding down her face and she tried looking away, but he made her look at him.
"Please, you don't under-"

"No! You don't understand!" he roared and she flinched, closing her eyes tightly. "I was always honest with you! I didn't hide anything from you! I always tried to somehow help you and what do I get?!"

"Don't make yourself look like a saint." she stuttered quietly, facing away from him and wrenched her arm away, making a step backwards. "I didn't have a choice!"

"Of course you had a fucking choice!" he yelled "You just never know what's write and what's not! What the fuck were you thinking?! That I'll just ignore this and live happily ever after?!"
She bit her lip as more tears escaped her eyes, ruining her make up. It was just like in her worst nightmares.

"If I told you you'd act like this anyway."

"How the hell can you know that? Everyone knew and only I didn't, huh? No, wait. Your brother didn't know either and that's why he kicked you out! Do you have to hurt everyone around you?" Billie was clenching his fists tight and if she was a guy she'd not get out of this healthy.

"Listen, when I found out you were with Brittany. I didn't want to ruin your relationship,alright?" Billie snickered shaking his head.

"Don't you think I should know about this?"

"I don't need pity! I didn't want to cause any trouble." she replied avoiding eye contact.
"Of course, why would you tell me anyway. It's not like I should know it's my child, right?!"
So he heard it all. Sydney stood there frozen and didn't know what to say or if she should say anything. He was looking at her with his eyebrows furrowed and waited for her to say something. She was lost for words.

"So now you've got nothing to say." Billie stated. "I'm sick of all this secrets and lies. I'm sick of you."

"Billie..." Sydney looked at him, pleadingly, making just a step towards him, but he shook his head not looking anymore at her. He was biting his lip and he was trying to say something, but it seemed there was nothing anymore to say.

"Please, forgive me, I didn't want to cause you any trouble and I didn't want you to be forced to feel like you have to be with me o-"

"Do you think I'd even consider something like that?" he asked shaking his head in disbelief. "I loved you all this time. I-I would stay with you anyway, but now..." he trailed off and just gave up to continue this conversation with her. He didn't want to see her. He felt hurt and betrayed. He couldn't believe she did it to him.

"Billie-"

"I don't want to hear anything more, Sydney." he turned on his heels and walked off to his bus.

Sydney stood there staring after him, oblivious to the tears falling again down her face. Tre ran up to her from behind the bus and wrapped his arms around her as she cried into his arm. He tried to comfort her, but she just couldn't stop crying. She felt like she lost a big part of her heart and there was no way to get it back. There was no point in living anymore and it was the end just when everything began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taking so long. I've got no motivation and that's my only excuse. 2 more.