Sequel: Radiate
Status: Finished // Currently edditing/correcting the mistakes.

As I Follow This Little Lies

Granny

Two days after Matt and Billie tried to kill each other, Sydney was at work, bored and annoyed by 13 year old girls, wearing pink and instead of actually buying something, talking about new clothes they got. It was just 11:30, what meant two more hours. Everything was pretty normal so far. No weird people. Trè. Nothing troublesome. Trè. And no overprotective brothers and overreacting husbands. And Trè. Life returned to it's normal path. Normal as it could be.

Billie and Sydney. Since he returned they seemed a little distant, but that's what happen if you don't know each other really good. It would be easier if they were in a normal relationship what means no hasty decisions about marriage. Maybe that was the most stupid thing they did? All of their friends said not to do that. Sydney felt as if they lacked something. She missed those first days when they met. This butterflies feelings.. Back then everything seemed so easy.

Currently, in the book store there was some old lady and this three 13 year olds, giggling about something from time to time. Sydney tried to ignore it as she read some book she found in the store earlier. She tried to focus on a book, ignoring girls and whole world around her. It worked well, since she didn't hear that little bell when three guys entered the store silently. Two of them hid behind the book shelves and third one got behind the counter.

Billie smirked as Sydney still was in her world, reading the book. He knelt down next to her and leaned towards her, planting a kiss on her cheek. She jumped a little, looking surprised in Billie's direction, but she didn't have time to reply as he attacked her with his lips, kissing her as he haven't seen her for a long time. Then he started kissing her down her face to her neck.
"Billie, what the hell are you doing in here?" she said quietly staring into his eyes, as he pulled away and still was really close to her.
"You're not happy to see me?" he pouted "Well, I can go if you want..." he was getting up to his feet, but Sydney caught him by his arm, pulling him down into another kiss. She pulled away and grinned.

"Now I liked that." Billie grinned also.

"Well, th-" she fell silent as she heard high pitched screams of three girls and then they ran out of the store. "What now?" Sydney growled. Billie got to his feet and let her go check what happened.

As she went to the last book shelf she spotted Trè wearing long cape wrapped around him.

"Trè? I thought it was you... So, what did you do this time?" she asked annoyed. Trè grinned slyly.

"Aw... Did I interrupt in something?" he asked innocently, making a step towards her.

"Actually, yes."

"Oh?” he raised his eyebrows as he spotted Billie leaning on the bookshelf, with a little annoyed look on his face, but he smirked as he noticed Trè wearing his cloak.

"That girls could buy something, but no... You had to scare them and they will never ever come back here. Thanks a lot, Dracula."

"But I'm not Dracula." he pouted. "And! They wouldn't buy anything!" Sydney crossed her arms, glaring at Trè.

"You won't know that."

"Oh, come on! Whose reading books these days!" he rolled his eyes.

"I read?"

"Besides you?"

"What did you do now, Frankie?" he scoffed at her, but after a moment grinned slyly, winking at Billie.

"You really want to know?" he wiggled his eyebrows. Sydney nodded, looking slightly bored. Billie snorted, trying not to laugh.

"Ooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" Trè grinned. At that moment old lady came up to Sydney, who turned to the lady with a bright smile covering her face.

"Excuse me, sweetheart, I-" The old lady screamed and while backing away she fainted, just next to Billie who managed to catch her with scared expression on his face. Sydney stared wide eyed and turned to face Trè who stared at old lady with a frown on his face; his cloak no longer was wrapped around him. He let his arms fall to his side, along with the cloak. He had on only his boxers and weird paintings and unreadable sentences were written all over his body.

"What the hell was she doing in here?" he asked.

"How could you do that...” Sydney said in a half whisper.

"Wha- But you said I can!" Trè protested.

"What is going on in here?" Mike asked as he looked at Billie laying down granny on the floor. Sydney stared at Trè in disbelief.

"I don't know why she fainted" Trè shrugged.

"It will be okay, Syd." Billie reassured her. She looked at Billie with worried expression and walked over to him.

"Trè? You scared that woman?" Mike asked looking slightly confused.

"I did not." he crossed his arms. "Where the hell were you!" he exclaimed after a while.

"Looking for some cool book."

"No way." Trè looked at him with wide eyes. Mike nodded his head.

"I'll call an ambulance, maybe." Sydney nodded her head, looking as she was going to get a panic attack. Billie tried to calm her down with reassuring words, but she was worried about an old lady. Trè eventually walked over and sat down next to Billie.

Minutes later there was an ambulance. Then paramedics rushed into the store and examined old woman. They exchanged glances.

"Is everything okay?" Sydney asked looking from them to the unconscious woman. Billie wrapped his hands around her.

"She's okay. Now she's sleeping."

"S-sleeping?!" she choked out.

"Sydney's worried here and you say us that the woman is sleeping?" Mike exclaimed

"Yes."

"Oh... great." She said quietly. "So... she will be okay?" One of the paramedics nodded.

After a while they took her to the hospital and shocked Sydney sat in her chair, behind the counter.

"I guess it can't get worse than this."

"But it can!" Trè said suddenly. Billie elbowed him. "We were supposed to tell her anyway!"

"Tell me what?"

"Brittany decided to tell us 3 days before her parents move in here... that we could find a new place to stay." Mike shrugged.

"Wait." she looked at three of them. "She's kicking out all of us? Even you, Mike?"

"Yep."

"Don't worry. It's not bad." Billie smiled at her.

"Uh, do we have a place to stay then?"

"Nope." Billie grinned

"Maybe... Did you start to look for something..?"

"Nope" all of them said.

"What the hell are you three doing here while you can find something?"

"We can't afford a house...” Mike said

"I know that." Sydney replied.

"We wanted to tell you first" Trè chimed in

"We need to find some apartment then... "

"That's right, Syd." Billie nodded. "But we’ll start when you finish the job."

"Oh? So you actually thought about me?"

"Um… Well, I thought it would be better to know your opinion instead of hearing you're not happy about our new home, am I right guys?" they all nodded eagerly as Sydney frowned.

"I'm that bad?"

"Well, yes!" Trè smirked.