The Ghost In My Dream...

The Ghost in my Dream (part four)

My body was achy all over and I had to strain to keep my eyelids from lowering. I followed Pillan down that long gravelly trail in utter silence, thoughts becoming further away, as I just decided to go with it all. I didn't know where the hell I was, and every pondering thought I started would soon burst from the craziness of everything, so I just let my thoughts go, convincing myself I was merely dreaming a strange but rare nightmare.

After what felt like forever, I heard Pillan mumbling to himself. "This is wrong. Why do I have to be the one?" I looked at him sharply. "What is wrong? What the hell is this Pillan!? Or whoever the hell you are? What kind-of name is that anyway?" I asked him in my icy manner. He just looked at me. Then grabbed hold of my arm to lead me along faster. I tried my defiant act of breaking free, only to cause my arm to hurt in the process. "Argh! You're a freako Pillan! Ya know that" I let him know nonchalantly. He just continued walking picking up his pace even more. Soon he stopped abrubtly, after my constant teasing in trying to infuriate him.

He looked at me with his dark eyes I could feel myself swimming in. "You don't know what you're into miss." He spoke quietly. I pulled my gaze away, trying to analyze what my feelings were for this hauntingly but freak of a dude. "Okay. Fine I'll go along with your little game Pillan. All a dream." I smiled up at him, and saw his eyes darken even more. "Keep walking. Faster. We have to get to her before she does." He stated feircely.

I continued to trail along until we came to a different sense in scenery. Well not much different. Still now we were walking on flat gray concrete that made my feet ache. I looked down at them, all torn from the damn gravel I put them through. I was annoyed at this and pinching myself, trying to wake up.

"Damn." I sighed when we stopped again. "I have to sit down." I whined dramatically. "Shh! Get up." He pulled me up with such force that I nearly screamed. He stopped me though by covering my mouth.

"They're here." He whispered. "I have to leave you now Ashley. I'm so sorry. I'll check on you when I can. Be careful, and whatever you do... do not encourage their anger further more." With that he disappeared before my eyes as I saw three burly men? More like monsters! I tried to run but froze in place as they neared me, one pointing right at me.

(to be continued)