Status: I hope you enjoy this, I'm just posting it straight from my wattpad because idfk how this website works o k a y

Counting Down the Days for Christmas

5 - Adoration

It was Kellin's fifth Christmas and this year he was really excited. Apparently opening his stocking in the morning hadn't been enough for him, as he wouldn't stop pestering his mum to let him open the presents. Perhaps it was a bad idea to give Kellin sweets, Mary thought to herself fondly.

But as usual, they had to wait for the Fuentes' to get there before they opened their presents.

Kellin was sat on his bed, drawing another picture. He liked drawing and he was gradually getting better and better at it.

He drew a picture of himself and all his best friends; Vic, Andy, Gerard, Frank, Austin, Alex and Oli. Kellin had started school a few months ago, therefore making some new friends. They were really good friends, but they didn't compare to Vic. Vic was Kellin's best friend and that would never change, or so Kellin hoped anyway.

Kellin soon got bored of drawing. He wanted his presents! A big smile etched his face, as he was too excited about his presents. He wanted Vic to come over already!

Just half an hour later, when Kellin was almost dying of boredom, the familiar sound of the doorbell chimed loudly throughout the house. Hearing the sound, Kellin rushed downstairs at double the speed he would usually run at and heaved the door open.

His face broke out into a massive grin when he saw Vic. He grabbed Vic's hand and pulled him straight over to the Christmas tree.

Vic too was excited for his presents, but not as much as Kellin. When Vic saw how happy Kellin was it made him happy too. There was just something about Kellin that could instantly lighten the mood in a room and that was something Vic loved about him.

Vic looked Kellin in the eyes fondly. His eyes were so breathtaking; even from the age of five, Vic could tell that Kellin had very attractive eyes.

"Presents?" Kellin asked his mum, giving her his adorable puppy-dog eyes. Kellin's vocabulary still wasn't quite developed yet, which was yet another thing Vic loved about Kellin. The way he spoke just seemed really cute to Vic, although he couldn't for the life of him think why.

Mary nodded in reply to Kellin. She watched in admiration as both boys exchanged a look of pure happiness, before grabbing some presents and ripping off the paper. She noticed how each boy would look at the other whenever they had opened a present. It was like they could read each others minds and Mary found that adorable.

Mary left the room and headed towards the kitchen, quietly pulling the door to a close behind her. She turned on the kettle and began to make two cups of tea; one for herself and one for Vivian.

Vivian was sat on the sofa, watching as the two young boys interacted with each other. She felt a smile tugging at her lips, as their friendship was too cute.

She saw two cups of tea being placed onto the coffee table as Mary sat down beside her. It was almost tradition for the two of them to meet up for Christmas now - besides, thier sons both loved it.

"Don't you think those two are so cute?" Mary asked with a smile, refering to Vic and Kellin, who were now playing with thier new gifts contently.

"How could you not think that?" Vivian answered with a small smile.

"I wonder when they'll come out as gay?" Mary spoke thoughtfully "Or at least Kellin anyway. I don't know about Vic."

Vivian thought about that. Was Vic gay? Probably, considering the way he acts around Kellin. "Vic wouldn't exactly shock me. How do you know about Kellin though?"

Mary smiled, before tapping her nose and saying "Mother's instinct."

And after that, both mothers fell into a comfortable silence, both mentally contemplating their son's sexualities, watching as Kellin and Vic interacted around each other.

And really, looking at that, how could they not be gay?