Status: In progress

Invisible

Chapter One

Emma Wade was sitting by herself in the middle school's cafeteria. she was sitting alone at the table in the corner, like she was used too. She never had many friends. "Hey Friendless, where's my lunch money?" asked Lee. Lee was one of the 'Popular' kids. "yeah loser, pay up" said Tracy, Lee's girlfriend, and the meanest snob in the school. "um i... i.. f.forgot to b.b.bring m.money" whispered Emma. "What was that?" asked Tracy mockingly. "oh no, the poor little Emma doesn't have any money" Lee said mockingly. Emma was always used to this kind of mocking. but people were gossiping about her. but even worse then the gossip and teasing was ignoring. but worse was people ignoring you like you didn't exist. "i.i.i can b.bring money tomorrow...." said Emma. but Lee and Tracy just rolled their eyes and walked away. RING!! "oh darn! now's math" said a girl. "hey i can help you!" said Emma. the girl got up and walked away. "hey" Emma said to a girl. the girl dropped her books. Emma picked them up and handed them to her. "eew!!!! loser cooties!!!" screamed the girl and ran away. Emma ran to her locker, took her stuff, and speed-walked towards the door, trying to get there before... "ugh loser girl? move friendless!" yelled a girl. Emma touched a boy's shoulder, "hey, uh do you have a pencil?" asked Emma. "eew!!!!!! a loser touched me!!! get it off me!" he yelled. everybody ran into classes. Emma sadly walked to her math class. she entered the class, "Miss Wade! you are late! what is your excuse this time?" said the math teacher. Tracy whispered something into a girls ear. everyone started laughing and pointing at Emma. Emma opened the door, and ran out. Emma ran into the wind, her tears freezing. she said under a tree crying. "i'm cold." whispered Emma, her words lost in the wind. then snow began to fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everybody! hope your enjoying the book so far! please comment and review!
oh and i might be a little slow to update, because me and my friend Nikita11 are working on this together. :)