Status: This is from a roleplay a friend and I did ^_^ quite proud of the work. We are still currently roleplaying this story, so I will update whenever I have a new batch done.

Link's Trial

17

Link slept on through most of the night; as dawn came he awoke and dressed in his chain-mail pants and his outer pants, put on his boots, and walked into the next room. Seeing her sleeping on the table, he smiled and pulled out a blanket from the cupboard that had the symbol of the Triforce on it and placed the blanket gently around her. He carried her gently to the bed and laid her down and kissed her cheek gently. "Sleep on princess." He smiled as he watched her sleep and then saw the tunic. "Purple?" He stifled a small laugh so he would not waked her and picked up his chain-mail shirt and walked into the main room where his equipment was and placed the chain-mail shirt on and the purple tunic on with the matching hat. He looked at himself in the mirror. "Actually...looks good."
Link wrote Zelda a short note saying he was going to meet the Gorons and was taking a few soldiers with him. As he hoisted his sword on his back and his shield on top of that, he walked out. As he walked out of the front door he spoke to the guards and told them, no matter what, to keep her safe. He then trudged on towards the path leading to Death Mountain.