Status: This is from a roleplay a friend and I did ^_^ quite proud of the work. We are still currently roleplaying this story, so I will update whenever I have a new batch done.

Link's Trial

19

Link was still tired and his wounds hurt, but he trudged on with two soldiers in tow. "Stay behind me, and keep yours eyes open. It will take a few days to reach the Goron’s so we will camp at the second base."
They nodded as he came upon the rolling hills that turned into rock. Luckily the Goron’s had not been attacked like the Zora’s, or the Kokiri’s, but their steel was unmatched. As Link traveled up the rolling landscape climbing where it became steep; the soldiers kept up with him, their training had paid off with the Gerudo's and the Sheikah. Link’s pack shifted a bit over his shield as he climbed; the material that Zelda made it out of seemed to keep him, warm and feel her comfort. His gauntleted hands grabbed at small crags. As mid-day broke, they stopped for lunch; cucco meat and bread.
"I am so very glad Zelda fell asleep before I left." He grinned a bit as he thought of her and the night before. He looked down on his left hand and saw the Triforce symbol glow slightly and then he turned quickly to see dragon-kin come from the sky. "Oh no." He took the pack off quickly and drew his shield, using his hookshot to grab one and sling it to the ground hard.
"Nothing is ever easy," he says jumping back to be ready for the rest. "USE YOUR SPEARS MEN!!!"