Status: This is from a roleplay a friend and I did ^_^ quite proud of the work. We are still currently roleplaying this story, so I will update whenever I have a new batch done.

Link's Trial

22

The ladies all were gathering at the well, drawing water for the evening. They all stopped as Zelda neared, allowing her to go first. Shaking her head, she waved them on. "Please, only treat me as if I was one of you. Go on ahead, I can wait."
Nodding their response, the ladies went about their work.
"We heard Link came back last night." It was Mira, one of the younger girls in the village that had spoken. "Is he alright?"
Zelda smiled. "As he ever is. He left again this morning for Death Mountain."
Mira hesitated before she continued. "Do you miss him?"
"Every single second," replied Zelda, swinging her bucket back and forth.
Mira glanced up and saw the princess' unhappy face. Instead of being sad, it was now twisted in pain. Doubling over, Zelda clutched at her stomach, a searing pain shooting through her body.
"Princess!" Mira cried, wrapping an arm around her.
The soldiers came running as soon as they heard the cry. One of them picked her up and they all left in a rush, leaving all the women and the well in a fluster.