Status: This is from a roleplay a friend and I did ^_^ quite proud of the work. We are still currently roleplaying this story, so I will update whenever I have a new batch done.

Link's Trial

27

Link woke in the morning with a horrible feeling in his heart, but he had to make this run to Goron city. The soldiers were awake eating a mix of biscuits and dried meat. He couldn't shake an issue he was having, so Link spoke to one of the guards. "Tyriel, go back to Kakariko and make sure all is well and then come find me, if it's not here" Link hands him the hookshot. "Use this to get down faster. I went by foot with you two to get up here, but using this should get you back faster."

The soldier nodded and took off. "I will take care of the hookshot sir." And off he went.
Link could not shake the feeling; he prayed to the goddess he was wrong, but it never hurt to be safe. He nodded to the other soldier and off they went at a much faster pace. "Hyrali, we must go much faster to the Goron city, are you ok with that?”
The solider nodded and they took off even faster making their way up the hills and boulders that was the terrain. He climbed up the mountain side and knew he was only a few short feet from being at the entrance to the city. "I'll be home soon Zelda, just wait for me."