Status: This is from a roleplay a friend and I did ^_^ quite proud of the work. We are still currently roleplaying this story, so I will update whenever I have a new batch done.

Link's Trial

29

Link climbed up the face of the mountain, the mid-day sun hitting his shield and shinning off into the distance. He breathed heavily, his wounds were bleeding through the poultices that Zelda had made for him and the healing was slow. He had been in fights for weeks.
"You ok down there!” Link shouted to the guard.
Hyrali nodded; he was young, no more than 17, and had been in every fight that Link had. He would not leave his side unless they were back in the village. The determination the young man had always made Link smile; as long as there was hope.

As Link reached the top he was greeted by Darunia.
"HELLO BROTHER!!” as he patted him on the back and picked him up in a huge hug. Link did his best not to cry out.
"It's good to see you to Darunia. How did you know I was com-" and that is when Link stopped and actually looked at Darunia. He was in Goron battle armor, boulders that had been lashed and fashioned into armor, along with a huge hammer made from Volvagia’s bones. He looked around, the rest of the Gorons were donned in such armor as well. "Darunia why are you dressed like this?” he says and Darunia sets him down, and Hyrali reaches the top as he is being smacked on the back as well for being with Link.
As Link says this Darunia's face turned grim. "The lands have been invaded by dark forces and we must fight with our brother LINK to save this beautiful land! And the swords are ready. We were about to bring them to you, but we see you came to check! That is a true man!” Darunia went back to smiling at Link.

Link smiled a small smile. "But...won't you be leaving Goron city defenseless?”
The big Goron smiled. "No. In your absence we have had many other Gorons from other lands join us, from Holodrum and many other lands from far away." Link was happy for once; good news. "We are over one thousand strong and will be joining you, so fear not brother Link!” But Link knew something bad always followed.
As the sun rose higher in the sky he said his goodbyes and hellos to comrades, checked the weapons, and made his descent back down the mountain.