Status: This is from a roleplay a friend and I did ^_^ quite proud of the work. We are still currently roleplaying this story, so I will update whenever I have a new batch done.

Link's Trial

30

Zelda could feel her body changing immediately. Sitting up, she shooed the lady away, telling her she was fine now. The lady stood in the doorway for several minutes arguing, but Zelda finally convinced her to head back to her own home. Leaving the princess at her wishes, Zelda then turned to the guards and told them to not enter the house, no matter what happened. They stared between each other and at her, but held their tongues, knowing not to argue. Shutting the door, Zelda locked it and sat down in the chair. She vaguely knew the spell that had been used. It was a forbidden magic used to speed up someone's life; and used on an infant, it had serious effects. Zelda held onto her stomach tightly, feeling as the changes were taking place. There were three days at best before the child would be born; after that, the child would grow for two weeks, and at the end of that, would be a full adult. She already knew it would be a boy, knowing it was the new body for Ganondorf. Zelda's abdomen was already looking as if she was at least four months along. Tears continued to stream down her face.
'Why now? Why did all of this happen NOW? Just when thought we could possibly be ending this outrageous war, it continues, and it will be birthed through me.'
Zelda caressed her abdomen; she knew the child would have to be destroyed. A knock came moments later and she jumped.
"Ma'am, it's Tyriel," said the voice.
Zelda rushed to the door and opened it just enough to peek her head out.
"Is everything alright?" he asked, seeing the distress she was trying to hold back.
She smiled at him. "Everything is perfectly fine! No need to worry! I assume Link sent you, so you may return with an all's well."
And with that, she shut the door in his face. Heaving a heavy sigh, she groaned as her body began to ache. She moved over to the bed and laid down, all of a sudden feeling sleepy.
'Link, come back soon. I don't want to have to face this without you.'