Status: This is from a roleplay a friend and I did ^_^ quite proud of the work. We are still currently roleplaying this story, so I will update whenever I have a new batch done.

Link's Trial

44

Zelda woke to the sound of a crash. Jolting up, she regretted it. Her lower back was throbbing, telling her the time was drawing closer. Swinging her legs over the edge of the bed, she waddled into the adjoined room to find Link cleaning up a mess of stuff.
"What happened?" She tottered over and tried to bend down to help, but failing.
Link took hold of her arm and stood her upright. "I was just trying to make a decent breakfast, but..." He glanced at the mess upon the floor.
Giggling, Zelda waved a hand at the stove. "Let me do it, you go sit down."
Link shook his head fiercely, a firm look on his face. "No, I will not permit that today."
"But-"
"No buts!" Link interrupted her.
Turning her around, he guided her to a chair and sat her down, stroking the top of her head. She didn't open her mouth as she watched Link attempt again to make a meal. She smiled to his back; he was very caring, always. Even with the battle, he even cared for the soldiers, trying to find ulterior ways to go about things without actually losing many or most of the soldiers. But his courage to seek it all is what gave him the strength to keep going. Mind, it was also herself, but most was his own. She rubbed her back as best she could, feeling the pain and pressure from it all. Lying her head on the table, she waited for Link to turn back around with food.