Draw Phil Naked.

2/2

“Philip, I can’t draw you if you can’t sit still!” It’s been only thirty minutes and Phil has been squirming around uncomfortably while Dan was trying to draw him. It made Dan frustrated as fuck! “I’m cold!” Phil whined and squirmed some more on the couch, slightly annoying Dan even more. It was quite cute, Dan couldn’t disagree on that but to draw him, it was fucking annoying!

“Can’t I put my T-shirt back on?” Phil asked, Dan looked up at him weirdly. “No silly, I’m drawing your upper body”, it wasn’t true, Dan was actually focusing right now on drawing Phil’s boxers. They were really tight fitting, accenting Phil’s bum and crotch very well, Dan noticed. Several minutes had passed when Dan realized what he was staring at. Slowly, Dan turned his head away, still a bit embarrassed.

Dan sighed and looked Phil in the eyes. “Do you want me to put the heating on?” Dan asked politely, trying to ignore Phil’s hot body, which clearly wasn't as hot as it looked. Phil nodded slightly. Dan sighed and went to the heater to turn it on. Such a shame, but maybe if the room got hotter, Phil would take off his boxers!

Dan pushed a few buttons on the heating when suddenly, he felt a hot breath on his neck while two arms gently wrapped themselves around his waist, the hands resting on Dan's crotch. Dan let out a shaky breath, the lips of the other person pressed themselves to his neck and lightly sucked on it. “Oh Daniel, do you think I don’t notice what you’re doing?” Phil whispered sensual in Dan’s ear, making Dan’s breath hitch in his throat.

“Then what am I doing?” Dan questioned Phil, slightly nervous about it. What if Phil really knew what he was up to? Oh no, he couldn’t be…. Or did Phil have some sort of supernatural mind-reading powers? The thoughts of it made Dan want to throw up… All these dirty thoughts he had about Phil and he could read his mind!?

Phil nodded his head, his soft black hair rubbing against Dan’s face. It was really cute although the air in the room didn’t feel cute and fluffy, no, it felt like lust and sensuality. “Yes,” Phil whispered softly, it went straight to Dan’s dick. “You just want me naked.” As soon as the words left Phil’s mouth, Dan felt all the blood in his body drain from his face and pumped downwards.

Dan didn’t know what to say, he was slightly embarrassed but for a bigger part he was turned on to no end by Phil and his body. “N-no, I-I don’t, no, it’s not like that…” All the words in the universe that Dan could think of rolled out of his mouth in just a millisecond, it looked really weird and awkward probably.

He sighed, why the fuck did he do that!? Phil laughed softly. “That was cute!” the older man squealed what made Dan’s face warm up quickly. “It wasn’t”, Dan mumbled with a grumpy look on his face. Phil kissed Dan’s cheek softly before whispering in his ear “You’re right, this is cute!”. Dan grumbled loudly, he wasn’t cute! He was an idiot for doing that! God damn it, Phil...

Phil’s hand slowly started to stroke over his jean and boxer clad crotch, making Dan grow harder in his pants and make him moan slightly. Why was he doing this? Oh, who cared? It felt so good! “So Dan, you’re telling me you have no intentions of me being naked… Then why are you so hard?” Phil slightly teasing Dan, making the younger one groan loudly.

Dan’s breath was caught in his throat. “I… I don’t know?” Dan tried to sound innocent and absolutely not aware of the problem deep down in his pants . “You’re lying, Dan,” Phil whispered, “you know that I can help you”. And with that, Phil spun Dan around and pushed him against the wall behind him. In the blink of an eye, Phil dropped to his knees.

Phil quickly unzipped Dan’s jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers. "Phil, what the hell-“ Dan was forces mid-sentence to let out a load moan when Phil took him in his mouth. This felt amazing to be honest, Dan had never thought it would feel so good! Phil moaned softly around Dan's dick which had the younger one throw his head back at how good that felt.

Dan could only concentrate on the feeling of Phil's tongue which was running gently along his dick. Just softly drawing patterns on it, tracing it from base to tip and back up and teasing the tip of his dick slightly yes, this made Dan moaning like a whore but he didn't care because Phil seemed to only be more motivated now!

The pleasure suddenly stopped. Dan let out a desperate moan and bucked his hips forwards. A small laugh sounded throughout the room. It was Phil's cute laugh. “Am I helping you, or should I stop?” Phil asked in a teasing tone, softly stroking Dan’s dick with his fingertips. Dan let out a moan. “Continue!”
Phil smirked, being proud of himself to make Dan so weak. It felt amazing, he was nonetheless ‘Amazing Phil’, wasn’t he? Yes, he was! And Dan? For once, he felt like he was on fire! Yes, Phil was doing a really good job but he needed to continue, and now!

Dan was taken by surprise when Phil took him in his mouth again. Loud moans echoed through the whole room and Phil could only circle his tongue faster around Dan’s dick. Dan could feel it, deep inside, he was gonna cum if Phil kept this up. Maybe it was too soon and he needed to hold it off for a bit but on the other side he felt like he was ready to cum.

“Phil!” He moaned loudly and stroked the older man’s hair, softly letting it slide through his fingers, tangling them in it. When Phil sucked hard on his dick, Dan would pull Phil’s hair which made him moan around the younger one’s cock. “You’re gonna make me cum” Dan moaned desperately. Phil looked him in the eyes, they were filled with lust.

The older one drew dirty patterns with his tongue on Dan’s dick and in no time, Dan exploded in Phil’s mouth. The older one swallowed down the younger one’s cum, which made Dan moan. Phil looked so hot doing that! Dan tried to catch his breath but it was all too much, he felt so drained by Phil’s amazing talent.

Phil got up from the ground and kissed Dan on the lips, the younger one still being in a state of bliss after the amazing orgasm Phil had given him.“You can return the favour another time”, Phil smiled and walked away, leaving Dan in a state of shock. What just happened!?