Status: next prompt as the sequel

Watching the Sunrise

Watching the Sunrise

Grieco woke up alone in his hotel room around 6AM. The first thing he realized was the lack of Jack’s tall body in the bed next to him but after looking through the whole room, he realized that the guitarist just wasn’t in the room. He probably wasn’t anywhere else in the hotel. Jack had always had this weird habit of wandering aimlessly through the city whenever he woke up early, usually ending up in a park or on the beach. So Grieco, quickly got dressed and headed out of the hotel in search of his boyfriend. He decided to check the beach first, they were in Florida and Jack loved the beaches there. Their hotel was right next to the beach so Grieco told himself that it shouldn’t take too long to find Jack. It was still dark outside but the sun was slowly rising far away. After walking for a few minutes, Grieco finally spotted the tall form he was looking for, sitting down in the sand and looking right in front of him. The drum tech smiled and ran to his boyfriend and plopped down next to him.

“Hey, why are you up so early?” Jack asked still looking straight in front of him.

“I don’t know. I woke up and you weren’t there so I decided to come look for you. What are you doing here?” Grieco asked, as the taller man wrapped an arm around him closer, still not taking his eyes off of the breathtaking sight of the sunrise.

“Just watching the sunrise. It’s beautiful in here.” Jack said.

Grieco looked in front of him for a few seconds but turned his gaze back to the Jack’s face that was lightened by the slowly rising sun. “I can see something even more beautiful though.” He said.

“What?” Jack asked.

“You, idiot.” Grieco laughed softly, leaning up to peck Jack’s cheek.

“You’re so cheesy, baby.” Jack said, also laughing, a light blush covering his cheeks, a tingle in the place where Grieco’s soft lips had touched his skin. Even after almost a year of dating, it still happened every time.

“You love me for it though.” Grieco said, smiling at Jack even though the taller boy still wasn’t looking at him. He couldn’t blame him though, the sunrise was actually beautiful, Grieco was just totally mesmerized by Jack’s face, as he had always been.

“I’d love you even if you weren’t.” The guitarist said, finally tearing his eyes away from the sunrise and looking at his smiling boyfriend.

“Hey gorgeous. Nice to finally see you looking at me.” Grieco said, leaning up to kiss Jack’s lips softly. They kissed gently for a little while before Grieco pulled away, laughing.

“What’s going on?” Jack asked, confused and a little disappointed that Grieco had stopped kissing him.
“It looks like that kind of scene in those cliché romantic movies.” The smaller boy giggled.

“I don’t care, I was enjoying that.” Jack pouted.

Grieco leaned up to peak his boyfriend’s lips, Jack whinning as soon as the drum tech pulled away.

“Can we go back inside and get something to eat now?” Grieco asked, getting up and offering his hand to Jack to help him up.

Jack took his hand and rolled his eyes. “Do I really have a choice?” He asked as they both walked back to the hotel, hand-in hand.

“Not really.” Grieco smiled up at the guitarist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Simple Plan - One Slow Dance (Honestly it could still come from a bunch of other songs...)
So this is the third prompt and I'm kind of proud of this. This is also the product of a lot of procrastination because I should be writing a poem right now but... Fuck no... Anyway, I hope you like it because I actually enjoyed writing it. (Hopefully, it makes up for last night's one-shot because that smut was horrible...)