Status: Just starting out.

Hey Girl

Original Love

After a few weeks of traveling between Dallas and Detroit, Tyler and I were finally in Toronto together and Tyler had told me that he had a surprise for me. He knows I hate surprises and yet he decided to throw one at me while I’m in a new country and the worst part was he said he wasn’t giving me any hints. Bastard.

“Are you ready yet, babe?” Tyler asked, walking into the room, clasping his watch on his wrist.
I turned to face him. “Almost. Does this look okay? I have no idea what we’re doing and you won’t give me a hint so I’m guessing here.” I chuckled spinning around in a small circle. I had on short denim shorts and a black skull tank top and black Vans.

“That’s perfect. Grab a jacket just in case it gets cooler out.” He looked down at his watch. “We need to go. Let’s get moving.” He pressed a kiss to my cheek before walking out of the room.
We made sure Marshall had food and water before we ventured out to Tyler’s Jeep, as much as I loved his Ferrari, his Jeep was sexy too and made me want one of my own. I sat in the passenger seat and watched the scenery pass us admiring my new surroundings, while trying to ignore the horrible sound that Tyler called music coming out of the radio, but it was proving difficult as he sang along.

“What the hell is this?” I finally asked as another song with a very similar beat started.

Tyler glanced over at me with wide eyes. “You don’t know Drake?! Come on Hannah, seriously?”

I rolled my eyes. “I know him, doesn’t mean I like him or can stand his music.”

Tyler scoffed, changing the station. “You don’t know good music.”

“I think you’re confused as to who here has shitty taste in music.” I chuckled, grabbing his hand.

The two of us continued to lightheartedly bicker about the music as we drove out of the city and to a small town. I looked around and noticed that we were at a rehab center. Curious and slightly concerned, I got out of the Jeep and met Tyler by the hood. “What are we doing here?” I asked, looking around.

Before he could answer I heard my name being called from behind us. When I turned around, I couldn’t stop the grin that spread when I saw Freddy making his way towards us with a guitar strap across his chest.

“Freddy!” I screamed and ran towards him, hugging him. “What are you doing here?”

Freddy chuckled and looked over my head to Tyler. “You didn’t tell her did you?” He asked.

“I wanted it to be a surprise.” I could just hear the shrug in Tyler’s voice.

I looked between the two friends with a raised eyebrow, causing both of them to laugh. Freddy took pity on me and led me to a large picnic table with a few other people sitting at it. All of the guys sitting there were around Tyler and Freddy’s age and they looked vaguely familiar.

“We are all here because I’m filming a music video.” Freddy beamed and I contained a squeal.

“For what song?!” I practically screamed. It wasn’t a secret to Freddy or Tyler that Avery and I were fans of Freddy’s music.

Pray for You” Avery was going to flip shit when she finds out.

“Oh my god, I love that song. I love your music. Thanks for letting me tag along!”

“Of course!” Freddy smiled. “I knew you’d enjoy being here.”

I grinned. “I do love your music.” I chuckled.

This caused Freddy to blush and look down at his acoustic guitar. I giggled to myself at this. Here is this guy who is practically a Youtube sensation, not to mention he was best friend to a NHL star. He had to be use to the attention.

“Hannah!” The sound of Tyler’s voice pulled me away from Freddy. I walked over to where he was talking to the group of guys at the picnic table. When I reached them, Tyler wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side. “Babe, I want to introduce you to Derek and Kyle.” He said, pointing at the two guys. “Guys, this is my girlfriend, Hannah.”

Suddenly I was nervous, more nervous than I was when I met Tyler’s teammates. These two men were more important than any teammate. These were lifelong friends of his and meant more to him than anything. Which meant their acceptance meant everything. I took a deep breath and sent them a smile. “Nice to meet you two. I’ve heard so much about ya’ll.”

“Are you from Texas?” Derek asked, causing me to laugh.

I shook my head. “No. I grew up in South Carolina and currently live in Detroit with my best friend.”

“If you don’t live down there, then how the hell did you end up with this idiot?” Kyle laughed, punching Tyler in the shoulder.

Tyler chuckled and hugged me tighter to his side. “She agreed to sit with Fred, Jamie, and I for drinks.”

I laughed. “What he means is, my best friend and I were in Dallas on Spring Break and Tyler here bought the two of us some drinks in exchange for joining them at their table.”

“You had to bribe her?!” Kyle roared with laughter

“Wait, the real question is. Hannah, did you know who he was?” Derek asked.

Hannah nodded. “Of course I did. I also knew who Freddy was. I didn’t tell him until later in the night.”

“She was so chill about everything…not to mention beautiful.” Tyler smirked down at me, causing me to blush. “We talked all night long and then I invited her to the party I was throwing the next day.”

“Then he demanded that I attend the game the day after the party.” I laughed, kissing his cheek.

“I did not!” Tyler shouted with a laugh. “I just said that I wanted you to go.”

All four of us were laughing and I laughed even harder when Kyle and Derek ‘aww’ed at their friend’s expense. We all continued to talk while Freddy went off to shoot his solo scenes. I smiled when I could hear the faint sound of his guitar in the far off distance, singing along softly. Every once in a while, I’d catch Tyler’s eye as he joked around with his friends and I couldn’t help but smile. This Tyler was a little different than the one I saw in Dallas, he was far more carefree and relaxed. I quickly realized that I was getting to see the real Tyler and I was falling even more in love with him.

“Hannah,” Freddy’s video guy, Shawn, called my name as he approached me. “We’re going to start filming the guys interacting with each other. Now I know you’re new, but Freddy mentioned wanting to get you in a few shots too. Are you down for that?”

I was shocked. “Seriously? He wants me to be in the video? I’ll just be in the way.”

“He said it was totally up to you, but I agree with him. You get along with these guys really well and you would not be in the way at all.”

“Yeah, sure why not.” I shrugged. “I don’t mind being in the video.” Shawn quickly gave me a rundown of what was going to happen. He told me to just act natural and to ignore the camera as best as I could. I knew it was going to be a challenge, but I was ready for it.

As the rest of the day continued, I couldn’t stop smiling. It was an amazing experience getting to watch an artist that I liked, film a video not to mention being in the video and knowing everyone. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I was asked to be in the video, but I quickly found out that it was just like hanging out with the guys, only having it filmed. I was a bit conscious of the camera being near me, but I found it pretty easy to ignore as I was laughing with everyone.

“Alright, we gotta get Derek back into his room. We are going to film a bit in there, but unfortunately Hannah things are going to be tight as it is….” Freddy mentioned once they cut for a break.

I shrugged and looked around. “Don’t feel bad! I’m just glad I got to hang out with ya’ll today. Thank you so much for including me in the video.” I said giving him a hug. “I had a great time and really enjoyed being out here.” I turned to the rest of the guys. “Boys, it was great meeting you all as well. I hope we’ll being seeing more of each other while I’m here.” I went around and gave them all hugs as well. When I got to Tyler, I wrapped my arm around his waist and kissed his cheek. “I’m going to go sit in the car. Take your time.” With that and a final wave, I made my way back to the Jeep and sat in the passenger seat with a heavy sigh. The excitement from the day catching up to me, I closed my eyes before the sound of laughter met my ears.

I watched as the group of friends all laughed at something and smiled. Tyler had a great group of friends and I was so glad they all seemed to accept me. Speaking of friends, I needed to tell Avery about this. I reached for my phone that I had left in Tyler’s Jeep and opened my conversation between the two of us.

To: Avery
You’re going to FLIP SHIT when you find out where I just was.

I chuckled to myself as I pressed send and watched as Tyler made his way over to me. When he walked to the driver’s side door, I raised an eyebrow at him. “You’re not staying to hang out in Derek’s room for a little bit? When I left, that didn’t mean you had to.” I said, placing a hand on his arm.

Tyler chuckled and leaned over and kissed my cheek. “Don’t worry, babe. We will have plenty of time to hang out with them. But tonight I just want to spend time with you in my hometown.” He smiled and started the engine.

My phone vibrated in my hand and I laughed at Avery’s response.

From: Avery
NOW YOU HAVE TO TELL ME

To: Avery
You have to promise not to hate me…

From: Avery
Yes. Yes. I promise not to hate you…NOW TELL ME!

To: Avery
We just left the rehab center where Tyler’s friend is staying and while we were here Freddy decided that he wanted to film his video for “Pray For You.”

“So how long until Avery calls you freaking out?” Tyler laughed, looking down at my phone.

“Are you reading my texts??” I laughed holding my phone to my chest.

Tyler laughed as well. “Oh come on, Han. It’s A we’re talking about here. She’s a bit more spastic about Freddy than you are.”

There was no denying how insane my best friend was and her love for the equally insane best friend of Tyler was undeniable. I knew she was going to hold a grudge against me, but it was worth it. Just as I was about to close my eyes again, Tyler’s phone rang and he laughed.

“It’s Chubbs, which means it’s really Avery calling. You can answer it.” He said with a smile.

With a laugh I slid my finger and answered the call. “Avery?” and was met with nothing but screamed words that were impossible to understand. I looked over at Tyler who was doing nothing to hide the fact that he could hear her and that he found this as funny as I did. I reached over and grabbed his hand as I continued to listen to the words Avery was yelling at me at high volumes. This was my life now and I wouldn’t change it for the world.

”I love you. I mouthed to Tyler. He raised an eyebrow in question, but I simply shook my head and continued to talk to Avery, promising her that I would try and see her.

[cente]XXXXXX[/cente]

It’s been a week since I arrived in Toronto and I was enjoying every second of it. Tyler has been showing me all of his favorite places to go and introducing me to everyone who meant something to him. We’ve spent a few nights a week at his mom’s house and I loved being over there. His sisters were the sweetest and his mom and step-father were the greatest. They were so understanding and patient with me when I first met them. Of course I was nervous as hell and the memory of that day that started out dreadful, was still fresh.

”Babe, I promise. There is nothing to worry about. My mom and sisters can’t wait to meet you. Your visit has been the only thing they care to talk about.” He kept telling me as we drove to his mom’s house. He huffed with a smile on his face.

“You keep saying that, but that doesn’t mean I will just automatically stop being nervous. I’m meeting your family for crying out loud! You can’t tell me you weren’t terrified to meet Dalton. Plus you still have the rest of the family to meet at Dalton’s wedding in a few weeks.” I stuck my tongue out at him, satisfied with my comeback.

“Okay, so yes, maybe I was nervous to meet your brother, but maybe because he is a freaking Navy SEAL!” He chuckled, pulling into a driveway that was connected to a beautiful rancher style home.
I took in the sight of the house and then looked back at Tyler who was smiling at me. “Come on, I know that if you don’t move now you’re never going to want to move at all.”

I watched as he got out of the car and walked to the passenger side door, opening it. He held his hand out for me and I took it, but hesitated before getting out of the car. With a light tug and chuckle, Tyler got me out of the car and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly before leading me to the front door. As we stepped up to the front door, he gave my hand a squeeze and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

“Breathe.” He whispered before opening the door and walking right in. “I’m here!” He yelled into the seemingly empty house.

“Hey!” a feminine voice called from the left of us. I turned and saw a blond girl close to my age standing there with a smile on her face. “You finally came to visit.” She smiled.

“You knew I would eventually. I just wanted to show Hannah around before I threw her to the wolves.” Tyler teased, dropping my hand and pulling his sister into a hug. “Candace, I would like you to officially meet my girlfriend, Hannah.” Tyler turned to me. “Hannah, this is my sister Candace.”

I smiled at her and reached a hand out to shake hers. “It’s nice to finally meet you. Tyler talks about you all the time!”

Candace pushed my hand away and pulled me into a friendly hug, “I swear I'm not as mean as he makes me out to sound!" Candace said, putting her hands up on mock surrender, backing away from me, causing me to laugh.

"No, nothing like that. He says your protective, but aren't all little sisters?" I asked with a wink.
I knew I was going to have some connections with Tyler's sisters simply because of the fact that I was a little sister myself and to a brother that travels just as much, if not more than Tyler does.

"Tyler has nothing but amazing things to say about you." I informed the girl. "Now where is Cassidy? I need to get all the dirt that I can on your brother in the time that I'm here." I joke, kissing Tyler's cheek as he groaned and mentioned something about ganging up on him.

Candace reached for my hand. "Come on!" With a chuckle I let her pull me further into the house. I turned my head and caught Tyler following close behind with a smile on his face.

"Candace, did I hear Tyler?" The older women standing by the stove asked, not looking at her daughter.

"You did and he brought Hannah!"

Tyler's mom stopped what she was doing and turned around, smiling when she spotted me standing between her two oldest kids. "Oh Tyler she's beautiful." She gushed causing me to blush.

"I told you she was mom." He smiled and walked over to her giving her a hug and a kiss. "Mom, I’d like you to meet my girlfriend, Hannah. Babe, this is my mom Jackie and that is Cassidy outback with our step-dad Jeff." Tyler pointed to the other two members who looked they were playing soccer.

"It's so nice to meet you. You have a beautiful home."

"Thank you, dear. How are you enjoying Toronto?"

"I'm loving it. I've always wanted to visit here." I glanced at Tyler who was watching me with a small smile on his face. "The company isn't half bad either." I winked at him.

Jackie and I continued to talk as I helped her with dinner. She asked all the questions any mom would ask her son's girlfriend, but she also asked about Avery and Dalton, clearly making an effort to get to know me as more than her son’s girlfriend.

"Tyler had called me after you showed up at his place when your brother went missing. He was so distraught; he didn't know what to do."

"He did exactly what I needed him to. He was there for me and he didn’t shy away from my meltdowns. That was the day that I really started falling for him. You did a great job raising him." I glanced out the kitchen window to see Tyler and his sisters all laughing at something before Tyler shoved Cassidy out of her seat, causing them to laugh harder. He must've felt eyes on him because he turned his head and shot me a knee weakening grin before turning back to Candace, nodding with a slight blush.

“I can’t take all the credit for how he turned out. His dad, despite the way things ended, was a fairly good influence on him. Jeff really helped too. “She smiled. “But I think being a big brother really set him up for the way he responded that day.”

“He loves them. I would blush if I heard Dalton talking about me the way Ty talks about Cassidy and Candace.” I chuckled.

Jackie laughed while handing me a tray with glasses on them. “Come on, let’s go sit outside for a little bit and talk some more.”

I followed the older woman out and smiled when Tyler smiled over at me and pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arm around my waist.


Tyler's POV

Tyler was nervous...not that he'd let Hannah know that. She was nervous enough and didn't need to be worrying about him on top of everything else. Tyler was nervous because this was the first time that he was bringing a girl home to meet his family and he knew it was a huge step. He just hoped that his mom and sisters didn't make a scene and accepted Hannah.

He took a deep breath before walking into his mom's house, calling out to anyone. He froze when he heard his sister's voice first. Candace was the one sister he was nervous to introduce Hannah to because she was the most protective of Tyler.

“Hey! You finally came to visit.” She smiled, glancing at Tyler before her eyes settled on Hannah. He quickly introduced the two and watched as Hannah visibly relaxed as she talked to Candace and Tyler himself relaxed, but the relief was short lived as Candace pulled Hannah to the kitchen where their mom was.

’Here we go',[\i] Tyler thinks to himself as he follows behind the girls. He stood back and watches as his mom hugs the girl he loves and smiles to himself as Hannah throws her head back in laughter at something his mom said.

"Let's leave them alone." Candace grabs Tyler's hand and pulls him outside where their younger sister, Cassidy, was hanging out. "She seems to be handling this well." Candace says, watching Hannah and their mom through the window.

"Wait, Hannah is here?" Cassidy yells, dropping into a chair next to Tyler.

"Yeah. She's inside with mom."

"I want to meet her!" Cassidy goes to stand up, but Tyler grabs her hand and pulls her back down into the chair.

"You will, I promise. Just let her do this one person at a time. She was so nervous on the way over here. I don't want to overwhelm her." Tyler said softly, looking through the window again.

"And you left her there alone with mom?!" Cassidy yelled.

Candace laughed. "Mom loves her already. They were already joking with each other when I pulled him away. If he stayed in there he'd try to stop mom from saying things." She glances at her brother. "He says she was nervous but we both know you were just as nervous, Tyler. You can't fool us." She teased.

Tyler sighed and looked at his sisters. "I was terrified. Having her meet my friends and teammates was one thing, but having her meet you guys? That's terrifying. You three mean the world to me and so does your opinion of Hannah. I love her and want her to fit in..."

"Tyler, I've only talked to her for like two minutes and I already love her. You don't need to worry about anything. Like I said earlier, mom already loves her and that's the major test."

Tyler shook his head. "Your opinion of her means more to me than mom's does.”

The girls laughed. “Don’t let mom hear you say that.” Candace chuckled.

The three Seguin children began catching up and joking around with each other like they always do when they’re together. Candace spilled about her new boyfriend and of course Tyler went into interrogation mode, causing Candace to joke that she should have waited until Hannah was with them so she could reel her brother in. Tyler did not appreciate the comment, but also couldn’t deny it because it was true. Hannah was one of the best things that ever happened to him and moments like these he always seemed to remember it.

“Look at him!” Cassidy pointed out. “All you did was mention Hannah and he got this dopey grin on his face.” She teased, then shrugged. “Well more dopey than the one he usually sports.”

Tyler lunged for his youngest sister with a laugh, knocking her off her chaise. The three of them laughed uncontrollably as Cassidy climbed back into her chair, mumbling about the season needing to start up soon so Tyler would go away. During all of the commotion, Tyler could feel eyes on him and he knew exactly who it was. So when he turned around, he was not surprised to see Hannah standing in the kitchen, staring at them. He sent her a smile and watched her blush before turning back to his mom, laughing at something she said.

“I’m happy for you, Ty. I haven’t seen you this happy in a long time. She’s a great girl and she’s the perfect girl for you.” Candace said, causing Tyler to blush a little.

Before he could respond, the sound of the sliding glass door cut through the air and Tyler smiled when two of his favorite girls walked out onto the deck. He smiled when Hannah walked past him and brushed her hand along his shoulders before going to take the seat that was open next to Cassidy.

“I don’t think we’ve met yet.” Hannah smiled over to her. “I’m Hannah.”

Cassidy reached over and pulled Hannah into a side hug, catching her off guard. “I’m Cassidy, but you can just call me your sister.” She winked.

Hannah threw her head back and laughed. “She’s like Dalton!”

“Who’s Dalton?” Candace asked.

“My brother.”

Soon the group got onto the topic of Dalton’s profession as well as his upcoming wedding and Tyler’s first time meeting him.

Not long later, Tyler’s phone rang and he pulled it out of his pocket to find Jamie’s name on the screen. He excused himself into the house to answer the call and was glad that both he and Hannah were comfortable enough with leaving her alone with his entire family.

“Hey, Chubbs, what’s up?” he questioned even thought he knew why Jamie was calling. Tyler had asked Jamie to call him in the middle of this day to check on him and see how things were going with Hannah meeting his family.

“Was kinda hoping you wouldn’t pick up because things were going so well,” Jamie answered with a sigh. “Things not going alright?”

“How were things when Avery met your family?” Tyler inquired, ignoring Jamie’s question.

“We’re not here to talk about Avery and I, we’re talking about you and Hannah,” he responded, not letting Tyler get away with his attempts to avoid conversation. Most of the time, Tyler was pretty glad that Jamie never took his bullshit and made him talk about stuff. Now was not one of those times.

“Seriously, J, did things go well when Avery met your family?” He began pacing in his living room, unable to stand still.

“Things went about as well as they could when the first thing they saw of her was her up on Jordie’s back with her fingers up his nose.” Tyler had heard that story before, but he can’t help the snort of a laugh that comes out of him just imagining what that must have looked like. “Honestly though, my parents loved her right off the bat, but my sister not so much. Jenny is overprotective almost to a fault and she wasn’t the biggest fan of Avery at first, probably still isn’t now, but she’ll come around eventually. I’m not too worried about it.”

Tyler almost would have preferred there being some kind of drama in Hannah meeting his family. He was over the moon that his family accepted her so quickly and loved her like she was already part of the family. But he couldn’t help this thought nagging at him on the inside that maybe things are going too well. Getting too serious too fast or something. He couldn’t put his finger on what was putting him on edge, but it’s like a part of him was always waiting for the other shoe to drop. No relationship had ever went this well for him before, and he was really enjoying it and was basically delirious with how much he loved Hannah, but something was nagging at him and he didn’t know what to do about it.

“Everything is going perfectly here, I couldn’t ask for today to have gone better,” Tyler answered Jamie’s original question out of nowhere as he finally moved to sit on the couch instead of pacing. “It’s all perfect.”

“But you don’t sound happy about it so it’s not really all that perfect, right?” Tyler nodded in response before realizing that Jamie couldn’t see him.

“I can’t help but think something is wrong all the time,” he confessed. And once he started, it felt like he couldn’t stop and the words just started pouring out of him. “We’ve talked about this before, so you get it a little bit, but the fact that nothing has ever gone wrong between me and Hannah is really starting to eat at me. Today was just another log on the fire because it’s just another part of our relationship that’s perfect. I can’t handle perfect. I’d be happier in a relationship like yours and Avery’s.”

“That’s the ‘the grass is always greener’ or whatever idea, man. I’m the happiest I’ve ever been with Avery, but I look at you and Hannah together and wish that our relationship was more like yours. I would love for once, just once, to have not every little thing to be a struggle. Simple and perfect looks pretty great from where I’m standing.”

“You haven’t even told Avery you love her yet, right?” Tyler questioned and Jamie just made an affirming noise in return. “My family is acting like I’m already married to Hannah. Maybe the issue is that we’re moving too fast?”

“You think we’re moving too fast?” Tyler’s head snapped around to see Hannah standing behind him. He hadn’t even heard the sliding door open or any other indication she had come inside.

“How long have you been standing there?” Tyler asked, ignoring Jamie’s voice in his ear asking what’s happening.

“Today’s another log on the fire? You’re not happy with our relationship?” Hannah kept questioning, tears starting to appear in her eyes. Tyler’s heart dropped seeing Hannah like that, he felt like shit.

“Jamie, I’ll call you back,” Tyler told him and hung up the phone without even letting Jamie respond. “You weren’t supposed to hear any of that. I didn’t mean any of it the way that it sounds,” Tyler tried to explain, but it only seemed to upset and anger Hannah even more.

“I wasn’t supposed to hear it? You were just going to let me be delusional and think that things between us were perfect?” Hannah spat at him, anger shining through and tears streaming down her face. “How long have you been unhappy? Is this all fake? Do you even love me?”

“Of course I love you, Hannah!” Tyler yelled in response. He was instantly hurt by her questioning his love. “This is exactly why I didn’t bring this up to you. I knew you would overreact without even giving me a chance to explain.”

“Overreacting? How the hell am I overreacting? You literally just told Jamie that you’re unhappy in our relationship.”

“I never said that because that is the furthest possible thing from the truth. I do believe what I said was that I’d be happier in a relationship like his with Avery. And even saying that had come out wrong. Happier wasn’t the right word because there is nothing in the world that makes me happier than you do,” Tyler ranted, trying to make up for the hurtful things he had said when he didn’t think she was listening.

Hannah walked around the couch and sat down next to Tyler where he had moved to sitting on his knees and facing the back of the couch so he was facing where Hannah was standing. He resituated himself so that he was sitting normally again, but kept a little bit of space between him and Hannah so he didn’t agitate her further.

“Fine, here’s your chance to explain without me overreacting more. Tell me what the hell is going on,” Hannah offered, sounding much calmer than she had just moments before.

Of course Tyler jumped on the chance to explain himself. He told her all about how he didn’t really have any clue as to what was going on in his brain. What he did know was that he loved Hannah and that he’s never been happier than he has been with her. But there was something nagging in the back of his mind that just made him feel off and he didn’t understand why. Everything he had said earlier – about maybe moving too fast or maybe pretending to be happy to cover up something wrong that neither want to talk about – was just him grasping at straws trying to figure out what the nagging feeling was for. None of those ideas eased the feeling in the gut so they clearly weren’t what was causing this feeling.

“I think it might just be that I’ve never cared about someone as much as I care about you. I’ve never been in a successful relationship so I don’t know how to react when things don’t go wrong. All my past relationships would have had a dozen problems by now or wouldn’t have even made it this far. I’ve never really had true feelings for those girls and they never really had feelings for me. They were after my status and money, but not you. Here you are, all perfect and everything, and I don’t have the slightest clue what I’m doing,” Tyler gushed, feeling the most vulnerable he ever has after spilling his guts. “I don’t know how to fix this feeling,” he mumbled and stared down at his shoes, not wanting to make eye contact with Hannah.

“Babe, look at me,” Hannah instructed, moved closer to Tyler on the couch, and put her hand under his chin to lift his head so he was looking at her. “I don’t think there really is something to fix. You just grow used to having a healthy relationship and being happy. You just need to tell me when you’re feeling like this so we can talk through it and work together to make you feel better again. You can’t keep this stuff from me.”

“I didn’t bring it up because I didn’t want to upset you. I think it’s a nonissue. This feeling doesn’t make me love you any less, or make me any less happy with our relationship. It’s just a voice in the back of my head that pops up every once in awhile, but it doesn’t change anything I swear,” Tyler explained, feeling guilty that he ever made Hannah think that he was questioning their relationship.
“That may be so, but we shouldn’t be keeping things from each other no matter the reasoning. We’re 100% honest with each other from here on out, got it?”

“Of course, I never meant to keep anything from you. I just didn’t think it deserved discussion,” Tyler answered, taking hold of both of Hannah’s hands in his own and raising them to his lips to press kisses to her knuckles. “I love you, Hannah. More than anything.”

“I love you too, Ty. I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M ALIVE! Is this thing still on??

I have a list of excuses as to why it took me FOR FREAKING EVER to update, but none of them matter. I will apologize though because it was not cool of me to just fall off the face of the Earth.

Thank you to those of you who have stuck around with this story. I know we've been slacking, but we ARE working on new chapters, we never stopped writing.

a HUGE thank you is in order for Megan because she kept nagging me to update and wok on my chapters and I would, but was never satisfied with them. She also edited for me since there are letters on my keyboard that don't wok and I missed some errors, so on that note, if you see any mistakes I apologize! ALSO the dramatic ending to this chapter was also Megan's doing because I couldn't think of a way to end it and she's great at drama.

Okay, this author's note has gotten long enough. Again THANK YOU to all you loyal readers and I hope you enjoy!

Title Song Credit: Cassadee Pope' "Original Love"