Status: Hello, so this is my first story that I am currently working on. Please be gentle, hope you enjoy! - Midnightloverz

Isabel

Birthday

“What’s this?” I ask my grandma, she replies with a grin.
“Why it’s your birthday present, don’t you like it Lizzy?”
“Well not really, I’m too old for dolls grandma, I’m fifteen years old, not five.”
I study the doll. She’s a porcelain doll; she’s wearing a long sleeved white dress with white tights and white dress shoes with little craved in flower patterns. Her hair is black and curly. She’s missing both eyes and her smile is disturbing, she frowns and shows tears coming out of her nonexistent eyes. I notice that her dress has rips in it, makes her overall a weird creepy doll, “Why the heck did my grandma give me this?” I say inside my head.
“Grandma, where did you get this?” I ask while putting the doll back in the box.
“Why I bought it from this nice doll store while I was visiting in Spain. The store was called “Collectable Dolls”. Curiosity hit me and so I went in. The walls were packed with beautiful porcelain dolls, I saw this doll all alone; away from the other dolls I walk over and look at her name tag which says Isabel. She looked very sad and lonely so I figured my granddaughter will love her, maybe you can cheer her up.” My grandma then gives me a playful wink.
“Um, grandma listen its great and all but I’m too old for dolls, I haven’t played with one since I was five. As well this doll gives me the creeps” I look on the floor waiting for my grandmother’s response.
My grandma replies with disappointment in her voice.
“Porcelain dolls are not meant for playing, they are meant for displaying and showing others their true beauty. I used to have one as a child Lizzy, please appreciate this beautiful doll.”
I give my grandma a nod and head upstairs to my room with the box.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, so this is my first story called "Isabel"
This is my first story and my first time using this website so bear with me.
I accept opinions but not rude judgement.
Anywho please comment and tell me what you think. I have a few more chapters ready Il post chapter 2 soon :)
Thanks
-Midnightloverz