Status: Hello, so this is my first story that I am currently working on. Please be gentle, hope you enjoy! - Midnightloverz

Isabel

Past & Shock

Chapter 2
I place the box with the doll down on my desk, I sit in the chair and open the box warily and take Isabel out. I study her and take in all her detailed features. In a way I guess she is pretty, I wonder what made her so sad, or was she always like this? Did her creator make her like this for a reason or just for fun? Did she ever have eyes? Maybe they fell out? So many questions rush in my head. I sigh and grab Isabel’s stand, place Isabel’s feet in it, and place her on top of my desk. Her dark eyes staring at me, “Creepy” I say out loud, I then decide to put her back in the box and leave her to rot in my closet, my grandma will never know. Ten minutes later my grandma calls me for supper and cake; it’s only the two of us at the small round dinner table.
Later that night I grab a photo under my pillow and hug it tightly to my chest. The picture shows my parents on the beach and I playing in the sand, trying to make a sand castle. I was seven at the time and remember that day like it was yesterday. The warm sun on my skin and the sounds of waves crashing to the shore, a tear escapes my eye I miss them so much. I remember the night I got bad news about their death. They were going to dinner at a fancy restaurant and let my grandma watch me for the night. When they were driving back it was raining hard, big thick drops hitting the windshield, the road was hard to see. They saw two bright lights headed towards them before they realized what it was, it was too late. An eighteen wheeler hit them and the car fell of the bridge into the cold icy water. At 1:00 AM the police came to my door and told my grandma the bad news, I understood what happened and fell to the floor tears escaping my eyes and short breaths burst hurting my lungs.
I was nine at the time and to this day I still cry. My grandma later decided to take me in. I and my grandmother are really close she used to travel and got all these nifty souvenirs. My grandfather never really appreciated her; he was a drunk and eventually died from liver failure. I thank God that he’s dead. He hated me and abused my grandmother with verbal and physical attacks. Now he’s gone and only grandma and I live in this small rotting house. I give the photo a big kiss and say goodnight to my parents, then I turn off my lights and gradually fell asleep.
My alarm rings loudly in my ear; I groan and turned it off. I yawn and went to use to the bathroom. Once I got back to my room I almost fell backwards. There Isabel was sitting neatly on the edge of my bed staring at me those lifeless pitch black eyes; I as well noticed her hands are folded neatly on her lap. I figured maybe grandma did this but she’s sound asleep in her room, heck I can hear her snoring from here too! I walk slowly towards Isabel, I grabbed Isabel and placed her back in her box and put the box inside a locked suitcase. I then got dressed and left for school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello fellow readers :)
So here is chapter two, I know depressing and shocking but I needed to put Lizzy's back story on here and what happened before she lived with her grandmother. Any who please tell me what you think about the story so far by leaving a comment or DM me.
Till next time
-Midnightloverz