Status: Hello, so this is my first story that I am currently working on. Please be gentle, hope you enjoy! - Midnightloverz

Isabel

The Killing & Favor

I got home around 3:30 and made a quick peanut butter and jam sandwich. I look into the living room and see my grandmother asleep on the couch. I grab a blanket and place it on her.
I run up the stairs and enter my bedroom and look at my bed, to my surprise Isabel was not there. I place my sandwich down on my desk and look under my bed and bed covers… Nothing. Then I decide to check my closet and still she’s not there.
“Isabel?” I call out. I hold my breath.
No reply. Maybe she got tired of me and walked off?
I finished my sandwich while doing math homework and took a nice long relaxing bath.
Once I got out of the bath I heard my grandmother anxiously calling me downstairs to see what’s on the news.
“Hold on Grandma, Il be down in a few seconds, I got to get dressed.” I shout out.
“Lizzy, come downstairs now! A girl at your school was murdered!” my grandmother shouts.
I froze; I quickly put on my pajamas and rushed down the stairs. I entered the living room and on the television screen a reporter is standing outside a large house, police tape surrounds the house and reporters and people are seen everywhere. The reporter then talks about the murder.
“Fifteen year old Amy Cox was brutally murdered at her house on North walk road. There is no evidence of the killer’s tracks and further news about her death will be reported shortly. Family and friends are devastated…”
I grab the remote and quickly press the off button. I’m in shock. Did Isabel do this? I look over at my grandmother she’s staring at me, her voice was soft.
“Was she your friend? Did you know her?”
“No, she was one of my school bullies. I never really got to know her.”
“That’s a shame” My grandmother says “She’s such a beautiful girl, too bad she’s gone now, she seems like the type of girl loved by the whole school community…”
I ignore my grandmother and excuse myself out of the living room. I dash up to my bedroom. Once I entered my bedroom I saw Isabel on my bed, smiling sweetly at me.
“Hello Lizzy how was school?”
I stare at her with shock. I close my bedroom door fully shut; I give a confused look at Isabel and keep my voice low.
“How was school? Is that all you have to say to me? You just killed an innocent teenage girl.”
Isabel is still smiling, looking at me with those dark lifeless eyes.
“How did you know I was the one who killed her? You know it’s quite rude to assume such silly thoughts and put it on me, my dearest Elizabeth.”
What did she just call me? Dearest? I look at Isabel and questioned where she was, she told me she was in my closet the whole time, but I did not believe her bull shit excuse.
“Isabel, please tell me the truth… was this you?”
She looks on the ground and I see a tear fall down her left black eye.
“Fine… yes it was me… I only did it because she was a bully to you, so I figured now she’s gone… she doesn’t have to bother you or anyone else again… she was just a slut… everyone will forget her anyways... I have had my own experience with bullies and to be honest I wanted to kill them the moment they hurt me.”
I look at Isabel in shock. I walk over to my desk and grab my chair and place it in front of my bed, I sit across from Isabel, I look away for a bit. She then questions me.
“Lizzy? Are you okay?”
I couldn’t take it anymore.
“FUCK NO ISABEL, YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT GIRL, YES SHE WAS A SLUT BUT STILL SHE HAd FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO LOVE HER! AS WELL I DON’T CARE FOR YOUR STUPID SAP STORY, YOU ARE JUST A DOLL NOT A HUMAN, DOLLS DON’T HAVE BULLIES ISABEL!”
Isabel jerks away, probably shocked that I yelled at her but right now I don’t give a fuck.
“Lizzy, I was only trying to help you… you don’t know anything about me…” Her voice was sad, small tears coming out of both of her missing eyes. Creepy if you ask me.
I sigh. I can’t fix this or turn Isabel in. Police would put me in a mental ward for accusing a doll of killing Amy.
Five minutes of silence and Isabel decides to speak.
“You owe me…”
I growl at her.
“What the hell? I don’t owe you anything”
“I did you a favor now you do me a favor”
Isabel is looking at me, smiling at me. Her face has completely changed rather than sad now it’s an evil smile and dark circles around her lifeless eyes.
“Shut up Isabel, I’m not scared of you” I don’t know where that courage came from to be honest.
Silence went through my room.
I turn my back to her and take a long deep breath.
“Fine what is the request?” I can feel her smiling.
“You will find out at the spring formal dance at school” Isabel then walks over to my window and looks at me, her evil expression still on her face.
“Fine, by the way where are you going?” I say while getting up.
“Just to rejoice a gift I will soon receive, my dearest Elizabeth. Now you get some shut eye.” Isabel then climbs up my wall and opens my window that leads to the front yard; she jumps out of the window and runs off into dark streets. I close my window shut and lay on my bed. Thoughts rush through my head “What gift?” “Why the winter formal dance?” “How the heck does she know about the dance” All these thoughts corrupt my mind… five minutes later I find myself in a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello fellow readers!!
So here is chapter four and things are getting quite interesting between Lizzy and Isabel, the only question is what does Isabel have in mind for Lizzy? Stay tuned.
Till then
-Midnightloverz
Ps I made a mistake about the dance it's supposed to be spring not winter. I forgot I put second semester rather than first. So its the spring dance not winter. I fixed it, just wanted to let you know. Rookie mistake DX